LST - Arajans strawberry haze

Ok so im not very good at keeping a complete journal and documenting every temp change that ever happens but i do realy enjoy growing and smoking so nice home grown skunk.

First of all What i had and used for my grow;

Strain: Arajans Strawberry Haze

Lights: 250w ballast with 1 MH and 1 HPS
70w ballast with 1 MH and 1 HPS

Medium: Soil with perlite to hold water.

Fertilizer: Terra Vega, Terra Flores and Hammerhead pk 9/18

Im not going to go in to everything i did in my grow this is just a amateur log to leg people know what this strain is like.

First the fert's i didn't use ionic.
DSC03399.JPG

Germination of the seed.
DSC001946.JPG

This is the first leaves to come through.
DSC002085.JPG

During the end on vegetative before she got to tall and had to be tied down.
DSC002282.JPG

Oh 11 point fan leave.
DSC002341.JPG

Flowering starts.
DSC002362.JPG

After tied down.
DSC002574.JPG

Early buds she is beautiful
DSC002683.JPG

DSC002763.JPG

Bud starting to take shape
DSC03321.JPG

Buds fattening
DSC03345.JPG

The start of THC production
DSC03357.JPG

Lower cola Nug
DSC03368.JPG

Well into flowering now
DSC03388.JPG

DSC03377.JPG

DSC033801.JPG

DSC033831.JPG

DSC033861.JPG

DSC03391.JPG

The harvest.
DSC03418.JPG

DSC03419.JPG

DSC03420.JPG

DSC03421.JPG

First off there are many more picture on my profile the fill in the blanks from this post.

In total there was 110.9 grams of dried manicured buds sticky and ready to be smoked.

I found the buds to be very hay like and grassy although they were fully matured buds unlike other strains i have grown like northern lights what seem to be more compact and buddy must be more false seed pods.

The smell wasn't anything to resemble strawberry although it was a very nice fruity smell.

The high had no body effect at all and gave you a very up and high heady and the trichomes were amber i was able to get on a do my day to day business like normal unlike when i smoked the blue cheese i was also growing the same time what locked me to the sofa.

My friends loved the smoke and couldnt get anoth of it maybe because it was free... ha but my personal review on this strain is its a waste of money like many reviews i have read that call it arajans gay hay hahah to true!!!

If i was to give this strain a mark out of 10 it would be 3 sorry if any1 else disagrees but its way over rated!!

For the ferts i wouldnt rate canna range it to is way over rated and i will be switching to GH Ferts for a super silver haze grow on a hempy bucket.

Thanks for reading and please comment as much as you like :D

Peace

Disappointed! Reason being - I've got 3 on the grow right now, heavily LST'd - they're only 7 weeks from seed, about 10" high - just come into flower. I was hoping for a bit more than 3 out of 10 smoke review!

Anyone else got a smoke report on this?

Tks!

Hi stokesy sorry to say it mate but i wasnt best pleased with this strain i have tried it from many growers and all say the same thing Arjans gay hay. If your looking for a good haze then your better off with nevils haze creams all over arjans even tho arjans always manages to win it.

If your looking for a good fruity taste then serious seeds bubblegum is your strain.

There are lots of reviews online google or yahoo i havnt yet found a review over 4 out of 10.

Green house seeds are a good aslong as you dont go for the fruit hybrids.

Good luck and let me know how u get on ! :D

Back
Top Bottom