LSt or Scorg

Hydroguy

Hi all,

Quick question (s)

I have 4 plants 5 weeks into veg, flying along 2ft+ at the moment

Scrog, my understanding of this is a chicken wire placed above plants and as they grow they are trained to grow up through the holes in the chicken wire,, (how does this help the plants)

Lst, my understanding of this is pulling back some branches and tieing them off so loight can penatrate more of the canopy, thus increasing yeild and reducing secondary bud (is this correct)

so my plan is to have 4 plants in flower at all times, what would be the best method to employee, Lst or Scrog.

Also if anybody has a reference to any good tutorials of these that would be great.

thanks in advance

Plants are too big to ScrOG at this point IMO. Check out this journal Munki's Ebb n Flow 3 x 3 SCROG 400W HPS Growl. Its still in progress and coming along nicely. Its best to start LSTing younger plants because u can have better control of plants growth the whole grow. U can really only work with the supple growth, anything else U may risk breakage or internodal splits.

the weed &BWC,, cheers for the info.

I will try my usally method,, jump straight in and then figure out what i did wrong

Peace

BWC,, whats super cropping.

i may try pulling a couple of the bigger branches back a little and tie them off, that should be ok right??

My problem is this, 4 plants, 4 different strains.
3 of them (the church,Wonderwoaman and WW) are flyers and are now overlooking G13 about twice as big, so i need to get some more light to the G13,

any ideas

Try the search feature in the mid upper right hand portion of the screen. keyword supercroping (1 word) and c what u come up with. I was introduced to it in Weedtastics white russian soil grow u can also click the Follow my grow link in my signature to BWC's Largest Solo Grow to Date. Did some super cropping there.

Back
Top Bottom