Lst

I use the FF trio and I am fairly pleased with the results (I'm within a week of harvesting). I mostly followed the following nutrient schedule -

Nutrients_Schedule.JPG

Grow Big is mostly used during vegging and Tiger Bloom is used during flowering. Big Bloom is the one that is used throughout the entire grow.

I see you have invested... just use very, very little amounts. I looked in on trichome who did well but I think like JamestheGreen (also uses FF) it was an outdoor grow. Outdoor plants can take the full feeding routine and thrive. I use LED, LED combined with 5 gallon pots and FF trio at full strength would fry them. I mentioned BID check this journal BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness! chuck him a post... he will help you

Buck

edit -- you mentioned clones and were told to use that 20-20-20 on them. I don't feed my clones at all. When they start to root I lightly folier feed. How were you told to use that stuff?

second edit--

Way back when I started with FF you can see the nitrogen overload in the "claw" leaves in the first shot and while the hash bud plant took the abuse the second image shows what too much will do. The third image is a plant without FF (the soil is Happy Frog)

nitrogen overload
DSC_6171_number1.jpg

burned plant
DSC_6820_i2.jpg

No FF
DSC_4968_end.jpg

i was told to use 20-20-20 on clones when they were in veg. they had already been rooted.

also this plant is an outdoor plant growing in coco

I have never used that product...as CHH said 20-20-20 is pretty potent stuff. Outdoor! Cool. This guy This Year's Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary - By JTG And Wife! uses FF outside... he is also using their soil. He has a very regimented feeding routine, I am sure he lists it somewhere... and just look at those plants.

Back
Top Bottom