Lst

joedaddy805

IS THERE SUCH A THING AS AGGRESSIVE LST'ING? ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO DO IT LIL BY LIL AND GIVE IT A REST OR JUST KEEP IT UNDER TENSION? IVE BEEN DOING IT SINCE THIS THING WAS BIG ENOUGH TO BEND. IVE ALSO BEEN TOPPING THE HELL OUT OF IT. I TOP IT EVERY CHANCE I GET. I JUST HOPE ITS A FEMALE. IF NOT ILL HAVE A SHIT LOAD OF SEEDS.

20131126_214822_zps9f22fbd6.png

stop yelling :whoa:

Just jesting, yes keep tension cause she will spring back up. Looks like you might be overfeeding and maybe having some nutrient lock out issues. What kind of soil are you running?

Nice training! I love my training, I train the crap out of my girls from really early on. Using lst and hst. I dont top more than once or twice as Ive found training will give you the results on its own. I leave my girls strapped all the time and even train into flower time lol. Just check my flux or my Tutt journals below in my sig. It should give you a good sense of just what they can put up with and still grow!
Best of buds to you hope this helps.

JD

I am not sure how to use 20-20-20 but I know for sure I would use less, much less. My "grow" juice is 9-3-6 and I use very little. You might consider an Epsom salt flush then reduce your juice.

I have fox farm grow big should I use that at 1/4 strength

Oh... I started with FF, you can see in my journal that whenever I used FF I had nutrient lock outs. A few plants back in my journal I tried FF again with eyes wide open. I used very little, very, very little... lock outs! I chucked it. Do an Epsom salt flush, you will not be sorry, I promise

How you do the Epson salt flush ill do it when I get home

Here you go as per

Doc Bud

" There's an easy way to get rid of excess nitrogen in soil.

Epsom salt foliar flush coupled with an epsom salt drench.

For the foliar, mix up about 400ppm of Epsom Salt and RO water.
For the Drench, again, 400ppm and run at least twice the volume of water as soil through pot. This can take a while."

I use about a teaspoon per gallon as I have no ppm meter. Are you using FF soil too? Ocean forest?

you should be able to correct it a lot faster in coco as it isn't soil
just get it flushed how bigs the pot?
that would determine how much you should flush as far as gallons

Cool! I would let it dry out (not entirely) and only water next time... after that determine what you will use for nutrients and start right back in feeding. I know you are going to ask me what to use... That is totally up to you...You should look into BID's journals (BigIrishDoode) he does coco. I use soil with a bunch of products (in my sig) but I am totally into some new products I am about to try... these

SNS-604A™ Natural Fertilizer Vegetation Organic Growth Supplement
(16 Oz Pint - Makes 64 Gallons)

SNS-604B™ Natural Fertilizer Flowering Organic Growth Supplement
(16 Oz Pint - Makes 64 Gallons)

SNS-653 Liquid GROW Nutrients
SNS-654 Liquid BUD Nutrients
SNS-655 Liquid BLOOM Nutrients

I think the stuff in these products would really help in coco

Step 1 for Seedlings & New Clones - 50/50 Starter Mix (2lb. Bag)
Step 2 for Growing Plants - 20-5-10 (5lb. Bag)
Step 3 for Bud Formation - 10-30-10 (5lb. Bag)

Good Luck

I like dyna-gro foliage pro for my grow juice. I use it at 1/2 to 1/4 strength. It also works great to foliar feeding

Back
Top Bottom