M 39 buds too heavy need idea for support

onizuka88

Well im at 8 weeks of flowering
I have one m 39 buds are too heavy
I already have installed a plant support
But its still not enough
i dont know when its gonna be ready no amber tricomes yet
Looking for a cheap solutions to support it
Ill include a picture ( picture took 1 week ago)

Attachments

• 20190909_230618.jpg
    20190909_230618.jpg
    1,021 KB · Views: 116
Plant yoyos or the poor man's substitute.

Tie a bowline just below the main cola on the affected branch. Tie the other end to something in the top of our grow area.

well
No got any bars or supports on the roof or top off the sides? , use rope/ string too support the weight off them tied too em if you do
well i could manage something out actually , i like to move them near me when i work them or take picture with my micro usb
and i need to do all the brenches and lights are kinda in the way

Plant yoyos or the poor man's substitute.

Tie a bowline just below the main cola on the affected branch. Tie the other end to something in the top of our grow area.
well they are kinda all affected by the weight ill post a new picture in about 2h light will open up

well

well i could manage something out actually , i like to move them near me when i work them or take picture with my micro usb
and i need to do all the brenches and lights are kinda in the way
You can work you way round the lights, as long as the string is holding the weight, is there too many heavy buds too use bamboo stakes maybe?? Id just go with the string bro

Use stakes in the pots to support a frame at the required height. Make a net to support the branches in the frame. This is sort of a custom tomato cage on steroids.

Use stakes in the pots to support a frame at the required height. Make a net to support the branches in the frame. This is sort of a custom tomato cage on steroids.

yeah i saw some bamboo stake at the dollars store i already have a a net for scrogging but never use it , ill try the string tonight and post picture here and in my journal if i dont like it ill get stakes tomorrow! thx guys @Old Salt @Commando45

Thats looking better now, are you happy with it?
Well i should have taken action earlier realised one was snap its really ugly but it do the trick since im at 8 weeks thank you guys

Back
Top Bottom