Another Bloombox journal! M-39

All right!
For the aditionnal lights, I'll consider it on a second or third grow. Since it's my first grow, I really want to ... see "how it works".
I didn't threw out the brown roots/potential hermie after all... it's still growing fine! Of course, I'm keeping a closer look on that one..
I've attached strings from the top stems to themselves to bend them slightly because they were .... in the top glass!
Anyone got hints on how to make the pictures not look so orange due to the lamp reflection?? We can't see the hundreds of little buds starting to grow!

On the veg side, I've realized they weren't growing due to lack of water. The machine goes only twice a day for 2 mins, I've ran it manually a couple of time and it seems to help tremendously!

Well as of sunday, I'll be adding Overdrive to the nutes so, hopefully, the buds will grow a lot more!
Thanks for the comments
DrB.

How many airstones do you have? I had 3. I also had a case of root rot. Check to make sure the roots are receiving enough air. If the pump isn't stong enough, the air will not make it to the end of the airstones, which will cause root rot.

All right, time for a little update. I've been really busy lately so I didn't have much time to look at my bloombox...
I just spent 3 hours cleaning this whole messy jungle and well, my fingers are sticking to the keys :D

Two of the upper buds grew into the top glass and burnt... had to cut them off :(
I did a massive trimming and installed training strings as such...

As for the water, it looks weird and there's obviously a bacterial culture there

And the veg side... going very well, very well... but if anyone is interrested, I don't want them anymore, I'll try another strain. One thaat doesn't grow THAT huge. It's jack harer by the way.

and finally some attempts at a closeup...

They don't seem to be growing much those buds... maybe the leaves trimming will help
and.... you can notice on the last picture that I snapped one stem trying to train... :S
Thanks!
DrB.

Back
Top Bottom