Mad Scientist 7D2

To the smoke gods
Got to sacrifice few nugs today.

IMG_20230317_134658.jpg

IMG_20230317_134636.jpg

IMG_20230317_134606.jpg

IMG_20230317_134556.jpg

Wow . 3 am I get sheriff's office coming to my house saying . Well asking if I called ,911 last night. Apparently that was a no since I had to wake up and get to the door. Lmao. Took ten mins seems like. Walk to the door. Girl cop. Oh yes. Woman. Blonda and tall. Thought it was a dream. I open the door. Hey beautiful. So are we going to use those cuffs. Cause dream I was in we were. Lmao. She said no. Someone's called 911 but they could understand them. Then we find a illegal from Mexico in a truck broke down 3 am in the middle of nowhere. Five cop cars. Came. Wow. What a night hope they found what they were looking for. Apparently he was looking around in my yard for something. Be glad I didn't find him first.

Wow I really like that lil plant in the middle. That's the one you made?
The pretty Skittles looking one. Idk. Just came like that never grew it before. Why they call it Skittles cause eof colors I take it to be what they did. Lmao

What do you have the little giant XS1500 Pro set to?
Was 50% 13 inches. But going up to 75% today at 16 inches then mid two weeks before turn to flowering I'll go to 100 at 18"
That's what I do on my normal plants I give that little adjustment to the light cuz it gets more hotter and more more light intensity to the plant that way it won't stress out between the flowering and the veg . And I don't dark out anymore

The pretty Skittles looking one. Idk. Just came like that never grew it before. Why they call it Skittles cause eof colors I take it to be what they did. Lmao
I seem to hide plants in the back some for pictures . And I grow to smoke some too.

Back
Top Bottom