MadHatterJack's Indoor Soil & Soilless Grow Journal 2017

420-magazine-mobile282871920.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1754648700.jpg

Looking good mad. I would put a piece of tape over the controls of the fan as even that little of light during dark time can cause your plant to hermie

You could start some photos in the last 6-8 weeks and when you harvest flip to 12-12 and finish them out. Autos are good to get a quick harvest

You could start some photos in the last 6-8 weeks and when you harvest flip to 12-12 and finish them out. Autos are good to get a quick harvest

Photos?

Ok and start using the flower spectrum under 18/6?

Re: MadHatterJack's Indoor Soil & Soilless Grow Journal 2017

Photo period plants. They veg on 18-6 and you need to flip your light to 12-12 when you want them to flower. And yes if your light has grow and bloom switches turn them both on now. You'll want to start using your bloom nutes now but still use some grow until they get done stretching. About 3 weeks into flower

Photo period plants. They veg on 18-6 and you need to flip your light to 12-12 when you want them to flower. And yes if your light has grow and bloom switches turn them both on now. You'll want to start using your bloom nutes now but still use some grow until they get done stretching. About 3 weeks into flower

Makes sense now. Thanks man!

Hey I'm fairly new at this myself but had some great mentors to help me out. If you need some help just come over to my journal and ask anytime. We're all in this together .

Looking happy man! And Derby has you covered! I was wondering about it myself, I wonder if I have to go so far as to cover up the lights on the power bars too?

Probably lol looking awesome MHJ!

Looking happy man! And Derby has you covered! I was wondering about it myself, I wonder if I have to go so far as to cover up the lights on the power bars too?

Probably lol looking awesome MHJ!

Apparently if they are autos I don't have to worry about light leak.

Yes they will hermie on you. Autos are for fast growing quick turnaround that you can put on any light schedule but you can't veg it longer if it's small or had problems. I had 2 on my first grow hermie.

Hey Folks,

So I don't think I'm growing autos. It's just an early Durban characteristic. I've killed my male and now have three females. One female isn't doing so well and has always been a runt or stunted plant. I'm week one in flower here. Things are looking good.
420-magazine-mobile1478633285.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1498176190.jpg

I did some lst last night and got space ready for my new flower tent.
420-magazine-mobile1020997228.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1295435126.jpg

I decided I love growing so I'm going deep brothas and sistas. Last night I made space for the new 4x4x6.5 tent from vivosun. Also bought a new 6" duct fan with speed controller to exhaust both tents.
420-magazine-mobile1030259315.jpg

I'm going to be starting out clones and seeds with this waterproof smd led. Perfect for a high humidity environment.
420-magazine-mobile250723600.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1596151716.jpg

I have been really concerned about light leak so I covered up the openings with garbage bags. My current tents a cheap idaodan that has a bit of light leak. I won't buy one again as the zipper is absolute crap.
420-magazine-mobile1708717720.jpg

I also ordered some better genetics. I have some Durban kush seeds (5) left that I'll be germinating this week but after this I think I'm done with the strain. I ordered all feminized seeds this time. 3 critical kush and 3 purple kush. With that I'm also getting four freebies which will be fun to grow. Two amnesia haze and two jack herer. I'm especially excited about the yield I'll get from the critical kush off a 10 month veg. Critical is like big bud, supposedly. Should produce a lot of bud. I think the site said 600-1000 indoor. Same goes for the pk, should be about 500-600 grams indoor.

I wonder if I should make a new grow journal in that case? Finish this off as Durban kush and do another one for the pk and critical kush.

Wow those are some good freebies! I bet your stoked for the new set up! Girls look great too btw, healthy :3

Up to you on the journal, you could add on to this one or make a new one with a new title and stuff since your changing the set up! A moderator could also change the title of this one and put an edit in the first paragraph for you! Options!

Glad to hear your diving in MadHatter!

Week one in flower.
420-magazine-mobile1825264764.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1472937875.jpg

420-magazine-mobile868087775.jpg

I planted another five seeds of the Durban kush in the new tent.
420-magazine-mobile750432934.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2139914863.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1651130670.jpg

420-magazine-mobile863873214.jpg

I also switched to AN as I wasn't liking general hydroponics. I love the fact that I don't have to perfect ph or Ppm. I did anyway and it seemed really out of range and too much Ppm but the plants are loving it.
420-magazine-mobile1609452536.jpg

I'm going to try to update everyone after I finish building the new tent. Keeping this journal about Durban kush and will do another for the critical kush, purple kush, amnesia haze and Jack herer grow to come. Cheers MJ

Wow looking great mad Hatter! I bet the sensi bloom will work wonders for you! .

Love the new tent ;P

Back
Top Bottom