My First Indoor Grow Journal

Geek

420 Member
Hey every body,

Hope your keeping well, This is my first grow journal, I've been diagnosed with fybromyalgia and been battling it for about 2 years, I have a part time job. My day to day life is ok but with the right medicine but I know my life could be a lot better for me and my wife.

Experience I would consider my self and Ultra Noob, but that's why I'm here, to learn. I have grown before but they wernt the greatest they stretched so much. I got results from them and most people really enjoyed the experience. I'm only able to grow one plant at a time, I will be starting another plant after which will be to help me sleep. But day time seems more important.

So I'm putting together a Shopping list.

Here's where, I'm going to need help. I'm hoping to start the grow in the next two weeks, waiting patiently for my pay check. But in the mean time, I'd like to get my head straight on the facts and most of all some perspectives from more experienced minds.

I've got a nice space of about 1 x1 meter 2 meters high, In Imp that's about 40 inchs x 40 inches 85 inchs high

Tent: 1x1meter 2 meters high. Imp 40 inchs x 40 and 80 inchs height

Strain: Alice in wonderland, I think it sounds like the ideal strain to help ease the side effect known as Fybro fog .

Soil: I was thinking BioBizz All Mix

Lights: 300w full spectrum LED with Bloom and veg

Carbon filter: 100x300 with a Silent extractor fan for bathroom, ducting. also some duck tap to help seal up any possible leaks. My grow space is also my man cave so I don't want a loud extractor fan. I play video games :D

Pot 25 liter or 6.6 gallons

High Dome Propagator

PH test kit

Odor, distributor ( I live in an insanely High traffic area so it's something I have to go over kill on Odor.

Monkey clip fans x1

Plug timers.

water cans and measuring devices, I was thinking of getting a heat mat for the temp as temperatures are not that consistent where I live either.

I'm sure I'll need some Neuts and other bits and bobs, is there anything else you can recommend or any tips?

Thanks for reading.

Good job on the journal @Geek the heat mat would only really be necessary for when your plant is a seedling. Once she grows out of that stage it won’t be needed anymore. Sounds like you’ve got a good list, and your off to a good start.

Oh OK, is it because get older I assume they become more hardy?

I've been reading a bit and just looking at my options :)

Hope all goes well. You'll get lots of advice with the journal.

Back
Top Bottom