MadHatterJack's Indoor Soil & Soilless Grow Journal 2017

Better photos from the kingdom of zion.
4fde5093f36d373bd85445e440aaf8e4.jpg
c7dc152ada95707c20386678aa99a48a.jpg

Nice and full! Are those fabric 10s?

Nice and full! Are those fabric 10s?
I'm using in those photos 3 and 7 gallon. The gorilla glue will be vegged another 1-2 month as they were stunted early on and are recovering beautifully. They are also regular seeds so no idea how many are male but I'm going to clone her soon. When they are done vegging I'll finish them in 5 gallon. As for the strains in the bigger pots, we have the jack herer top left, purple kush top right. Amnesia haze bottom left and critical kush bottom right. I'm trying what remo suggests for size. Don't keep transplanting! Give them a final pot as seedlings and watch em tree up. That's my thought too from landscaping. Bigger pot bigger tree. So hoping for some big weight. Going to finish them under 600w HPS.

My Durban kush is finally done curing and it's some really quality smoke. Here is side by side with some store bought gorilla glue. My weed looks better imho. See if you can tell which is mine and from a dispensary?
b5157412bb9410d8458d8d0db89e620a.jpg

Hey Jack how you been buddy ? Garden is looking great pal .
I'm doing great Joe! I've got two new business partners that are gong ho about getting into the legal cannabis industry. One of them is a total Walter White and has never even toked in his life. Lol We just finished building an 8x8 enclosure for him to break bad in his home. Our goal is to get a commercial growing facility and apply for a license. It's huge undertaking so we are looking for investors and ways to make capital until then. We all have great jobs with the government but fuck this, ya know? I want to make money from these beautiful plants and all on my own. Anyway, that's what I have been up to. Enjoying this weed that's done curing. Cheers
84044979d31d6430114a75c9cf5d7d71.jpg

I'm doing great Joe! I've got two new business partners that are gong ho about getting into the legal cannabis industry. One of them is a total Walter White and has never even toked in his life. Lol We just finished building an 8x8 enclosure for him to break bad in his home. Our goal is to get a commercial growing facility and apply for a license. It's huge undertaking so we are looking for investors and ways to make capital until then. We all have great jobs with the government but fuck this, ya know? I want to make money from these beautiful plants and all on my own. Anyway, that's what I have been up to. Enjoying this weed that's done curing. Cheers
84044979d31d6430114a75c9cf5d7d71.jpg

Damn dude sounds like your making moves right on man. I hope it works out well always a dream to get paid doing. What you love ya know.

Wishing the best for ya man

And I'm
Just going to sneak a little nugget out of that jar of ya don't mind .

Damn dude sounds like your making moves right on man. I hope it works out well always a dream to get paid doing. What you love ya know.

Wishing the best for ya man

And I'm
Just going to sneak a little nugget out of that jar of ya don't mind .
Feel free man.

Coming up. Going to have one permanent grow for all the things I'm doing with my new business in cannabis.
Good for you man .

Can't wait to see your work .

hey jack if you get that journal up and running let me know bro, best of luck man

hey jack if you get that journal up and running let me know bro, best of luck man
Thanks, feel free to check out my Gorrila glue journal while we wait. I just flipped and bought an HPS kit.

Thanks, feel free to check out my Gorrila glue journal while we wait. I just flipped and bought an HPS kit.
Sounds good buddy looking for thread

chat soon

Very nice bud for first grow. I'm actually starting my first grow in a similar setup in a 3x3. I have. 2 meizhi 450s For roughly 400 true watts. Another 2 weeks veg I figure and I'll flip. I have 3 plants however they are dense indices so taking longer to spread as nodes are so tight. Wish I had more pictures as I would do a journal as well to compare with 2 lights. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom