MadHatterJack's Indoor Soil & Soilless Grow Journal 2017

Nice looking buds man! I'd be happy to have jars that full .

Good to see you got more stuff on the go too, even if you didn't end up journaling, don't stop.growing!

Hope to see you back in the new year, I've been missing the Canadian homies round here. Wishing you the best for 2018 man, don't hesitate to pm for anything you need, as far as I know your my closest 420 neighbor bud!

Take care MadHatter! Don't go too far down the rabbit hole, it's winter and you might get snowed in. Take it easy man! Cheers! . . . . .
Cheers man. I don't see myself stopping growing. I hope to open a large scale operation in 2018 and possibly a dispensary. :)

I'll be back. Just not sure how much time I'll invest. Happy new year.

Get at me when your hiring man .

Hey Folks,

Last night I flushed and flushed, and flushed some more. I started around 12:30 at night and flushed until 6am. So hard to get the Ppm down to 10ppm but I think I did alright. Now I have them in 48 hours of darkness. Next update will be harvesting on Christmas day. Enjoy the colours.

Cheers
187f5d1fe94e68dbb10ef71fba96fbe2.jpg
dd47dd8d9d1dd3d8848b127f0f286370.jpg

Outstanding as always sir .

Happy New Years jack ..

Im kinda serious how long do i have to be in Canada to become a citizen?
Not too sure but you might be able to find a Canadian cutie to marry .

Beautiful harvest and look at that scissor hash! Happy New Year from one mad man to another ......

Im kinda serious how long do i have to be in Canada to become a citizen?
I'm not really sure. I'd definitely help you out when I get my dispensary going. However finding a nice girl is the easiest as bignatrange pointed out.

So those were definitely autos. So I'm surprised how well they did under 12/12. I suspected this but couldn't say for sure. Now I know. Look at this male. It's only three weeks old.
41c5e43bb4a6ca1fd4fe7f86fd0838c2.jpg
9d9245f6a514bf131546d6a66a40de7a.jpg

Would you doing with her bud ?

Would you doing with her bud ?
I think I have another male too that's going to get pulled. I wrap them in a bag usually to prevent pollen from spreading and pull them like a weed.

I think I have another male too that's going to get pulled. I wrap them in a bag usually to prevent pollen from spreading and pull them like a weed.

You know there are ways to still utilize the male plant .

If I saw a male in the garbage it goes .

So I agree as they scare the crap outta me lol

You know there are ways to still utilize the male plant .

If I saw a male in the garbage it goes .

So I agree as they scare the crap outta me lol
I live in a small apt in the city. I don't have tons of room. It's true though. Just don't bother.

Ouch, anything else on the go? Sorry bout the male :/

Hey Guys,

Been busy trying to get a business started for growing as legalization approaches. All of my plants are together right now so hard to show which strains are what. Six strains here in total. Only one stunted Durban kush auto is left as others were all male. The oldest sativa looking plants are all gorilla glue.

I'm also following Remo from remo nutrients and going to go from solo cup to final pot and stop all this gradual pot size crap. So I have four tiny plants in 7 gallon pots to minimize transplant shock. They are critical kush, purple kush, amnesia haze and Jack herer. I added a second led in there. When these are done Vegging in three months I'm switching to 600w HPS for flower.
7b0bc1f102d414edb7a6165490867d7d.jpg
47575a3441598b6e151fbe67855e8168.jpg

Back
Top Bottom