Main cola has strange growth

tommy c

420 Member
I haven't seen this before on my other plants. This is the main cola, at the very top it looks very different from the other colas. Sorry for the bad pics!!!
20220831_073631.jpg

I haven't seen this before on my other plants. This is the main cola, at the very top it looks very different from the other colas. Sorry for the bad pics!!!
The picture in the first msg is not bad at all. The tip top of the bud is in focus which is what you want based on your question. The rest is out of focus which is OK since there is nothing there to look at.

Keep an eye on it and do another photo in a week.

Cleaning with ISO after clipping area is a crude way of cleaning up left over spores. Any leftover ISO will evaporate. I use 100%iso, 91% should work just fine.

Cinnamon and I have a good relationship. It has stopped multiple issues for me. I was told about it about 20years ago. I use it for multiple reasons. But usually with plant damage I clean area with ISO, clip, clean with ISO, dab or sprinkle a little cinnamon done.

Cinnamon in garden

Cinnamon and I have a good relationship. It has stopped multiple issues for me. I was told about it about 20years ago. I use it for multiple reasons. But usually with plant damage I clean area with ISO, clip, clean with ISO, dab or sprinkle a little cinnamon done.
So you're like Gus Portokalos with his Windex..or me with my 1:1 salve...I swear it cures everything...my wife even uses it as a mosquito repellent

Back
Top Bottom