Major damage - Need advice

lovethebud

Ok so long story short, im growing a plant for a friend that has got out of control and is alot bigger than mine.
So i decide to scrog it but end up snapping the stems because they were alot less pliable then i thought

Was going to flip it to flower in 3 days with the rest of mine but not sure what to do.
I do have the bits that snap of but nothing to tie it with

Please help

P6vs9MS.jpg

yTn1XwG.jpg

Don't give up yet! These are weeds!

These plants will survive the most amazing things sometimes... i have split trunks right down the middle, and they just keep on going. Tape her, splint her, wrap it up and support her as best you can, in the shape under the screen that you want her to take. She will amaze you, heal the wound and continue on.

Probably best not the flip the switch in 3 days either... give her a week to recover first.

High Lovethebud

If they are broken right off they're toast. You could root the parts but you can't put them back on the plant.

As long as the top is just flopped over even if the stem is all busted open they usually grow fine if you splint them. Even if you don't in my experience.

a bit of a bad boo-boo but you won't lose all that much. Other tops will just grow bigger than would if those were on.

L8r

High Lovethebud

If they are broken right off they're toast. You could root the parts but you can't put them back on the plant.

As long as the top is just flopped over even if the stem is all busted open they usually grow fine if you splint them. Even if you don't in my experience.

a bit of a bad boo-boo but you won't lose all that much. Other tops will just grow bigger than would if those were on.

L8r

I have snapt plants in two peaces taped it back and it grew back. Just dont wait with the tape and leaf it 10 days or so and your back in these plants like to be tortchurt a little

High Lovethebud

L8r

I have snapt plants in two peaces taped it back and it grew back. Just dont wait with the tape and leaf it 10 days or so and your back in these plants like to be tortchurt a little

Ive got no tape to do so. Should i trim it back to the base or just leave it as it is
I just want to flip it to flower as soon as, would it be faster to try and heal it over at the bottom and then flower, if the top goes back on its going to get way to big for my room

If I am reading you correctly it sounds like the plant was to big for your setup so this may work to your advantage. I would make it work for my setup and if you need to do more topping have at it. As others have said wait a week or so before the flip. You could always clone the top if it's a fresh break, maybe your friend would like that more. Bottom line - make it something you can work with, if the plants to big for what you have there will more than likely be more breaks to come and the next ones might be at a worse time.

Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom