Making your own Lactobacillus Serum

Hey em so I’m at the point where I’m about to add my product from the carb wash into milk , now I have a 10 l jug big tall one if I stick a balloon on the top would that be enough to give it extra room to expand without having to have it vent into the room or should I try to make a home made 1 way valve by placing a small square piece of garbage bag over the hole and taping 3 of the 4 sides , what do you think , if I do the 1 way valve I have old 4 gal ice cream buckets from a local ice cream shop

Ps , I have approx 4 litre of the middle layer to use of of the carb wash

also end product I can use in my worm farm , and applied directly to the soil ??

Wow! You are going for it big time. I really don't know, but I would expect for twice the volume once it has expanded... as far as the gas goes, I am thinking that the balloon would hold it. Yes, lacto is very good for the soil and for the worms... try putting lacto on spots the dog has created on the lawn... they will suddenly get green again.
Thank you , I will keep you posted .
Unfortunately we don’t have a dog . But that’s good to know . I’m really excited to make the calmag+

So after crunching some numbers I have created enough middle layer(bacillum) (2700ml) to make 21 liters of lacto bac and I definatly do not eat to spend 40$ on milk haha my wife was like what the fuck haha . So I’m going to buy 6 liters of whole milk and go from there .
now can this bacillum be use anywhere else em ? I don’t want to waste something worth using , especially when it comes to organics

So after crunching some numbers I have created enough middle layer(bacillum) (2700ml) to make 21 liters of lacto bac and I definatly do not eat to spend 40$ on milk haha my wife was like what the fuck haha . So I’m going to buy 6 liters of whole milk and go from there .
now can this bacillum be use anywhere else em ? I don’t want to waste something worth using , especially when it comes to organics

I spray it as a foliar to strengthen the leaves and increase uptake efficiency. I use it in any fermentation that is generating alcohol as a by product to eliminate the alcohol. I spray it on the dog bed and in my brother's tennis shoes when he comes to visit. If you are brave, you can drink it yourself after taking antibiotics to rebuild some of the beneficial bacteria in your own system and you can give it to pets when they are not regular. It is great in compost piles and just as great for smelly drains. It is one of the most useful compounds to have around, for various uses.

Hey em so I’m almost at the harvest phase of the lactobacillus serum project . I am very interested in the making my own fish emulsion do you have a thread on this at this point , I’m still stock piling eggshells atm so need to put this stuff to use RIGHT away :) way to excited for it to just sit there in the shelf.
as far as composted soil , with it being very rich do you also only put it in the bottom 1/3rd of the pot , also just my own knowledge , what do you use for the top 2/3rds ?
anyway thank you again for all this fun stuff to keep me busy , hope you and yours are doing well.
be safe play safe

Hey em so I’m almost at the harvest phase of the lactobacillus serum project . I am very interested in the making my own fish emulsion do you have a thread on this at this point , I’m still stock piling eggshells atm so need to put this stuff to use RIGHT away :) way to excited for it to just sit there in the shelf.
as far as composted soil , with it being very rich do you also only put it in the bottom 1/3rd of the pot , also just my own knowledge , what do you use for the top 2/3rds ?
anyway thank you again for all this fun stuff to keep me busy , hope you and yours are doing well.
be safe play safe
just grind up your fish and cover it in pure water and about 4 tbls of this serum per pound of fish. That should get it going very nicely. Sorry, but I never made a tutorial for this... figured a picture of ground up fish guts would be too much for some of our members. :+
Composted soil is used in layers in my containers when I use it... thin layers or mixed in with soil. Compost can quickly clog up a container and not allow water flow through... you have to be careful with the gooey stuff. Supersoil is what I use in the bottom third, with a good base soil in the upper 2/3. I have put a thin layer of compost in the very bottom for the roots to find, and mixed it in with my base soil 1:1 for another layer mid level in the container.

just grind up your fish and cover it in pure water and about 4 tbls of this serum per pound of fish. That should get it going very nicely. Sorry, but I never made a tutorial for this... figured a picture of ground up fish guts would be too much for some of our members. :+
Composted soil is used in layers in my containers when I use it... thin layers or mixed in with soil. Compost can quickly clog up a container and not allow water flow through... you have to be careful with the gooey stuff. Supersoil is what I use in the bottom third, with a good base soil in the upper 2/3. I have put a thin layer of compost in the very bottom for the roots to find, and mixed it in with my base soil 1:1 for another layer mid level in the container.
So what are we talking fish to water ratio? Also can I use whole fish would this be a superior product then just using the left overs after fillets are off ? Haha I guess your right , I tend to not have the best filter, I grew up in the woods so I’m used to seeing animals not in their natural state < getting better with my filter lol. Thank you very much for the inside scoop on what your doing with your pots I really appreciate it :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom