Male or Female Plant? Thanks for chiming in!

Trickyrick

Hello fellow Plant lovers!....need a little help on this one....it doesn't have balls but it has some things hanging down from under the branches...perhaps the balls are yet to come?....need to get this bad boy out if its a Male!

Thanks for looking and giving me your 2c worth!

Best
Male_by_chance.jpg

Is_it_an_Male.jpg

Male_14.jpg

Dam.....I got another one similar....with a thicker stock and a lot of space between the branches.....I wonder if I should yank that one also?

Can they pollinate and ruin the others if they never had the "Balls"?.....how would I know if the others got pollinated?....I don't see any powder anywhere in the room or on the net pots etc....

Once they open they spread their love, just like a randy teenager. How many more plants are in with him?

Once they open they spread their love, just like a randy teenager. How many more plants are in with him?

Dam.....there were 11 others in there with him.....there is another tall one similar with wider spacing in between the branches also.....no balls on him either......wondering if I should whack that one also just to be safe?.....or wait to see if any balls grow?....the first one.....the one that everyone said was a male....he didn't have any balls but had these things hanging down...like little flowers....mini flowers....so if I never saw any balls he still could have done his thing?

I can't tell for sure from your pictures, but then I have less experience then some of the others who posted.

That said - if they ARE in fact males and have already released their pollen, there's not a whole lot you can do about it now.

What I would do in that situation is just finish the grow with ALL the plants still there... if the females are already pollenated, nothing you can do about that... and pollenated females will STILL produce smokeable bud - just with the seeds will be a little less potent. The males you can still get some concentrate for oil... same with the females.... and you'll have a crap-ton of seeds to last you for a while ;)

always look at the bright side :Namaste:
Could things have gone better? sure.... but something could've happened to lose the whole crop completely - then you'd have NOTHING

I can't tell for sure from your pictures, but then I have less experience then some of the others who posted.

That said - if they ARE in fact males and have already released their pollen, there's not a whole lot you can do about it now.

What I would do in that situation is just finish the grow with ALL the plants still there... if the females are already pollenated, nothing you can do about that... and pollenated females will STILL produce smokeable bud - just with the seeds will be a little less potent. The males you can still get some concentrate for oil... same with the females.... and you'll have a crap-ton of seeds to last you for a while ;)

always look at the bright side :Namaste:
Could things have gone better? sure.... but something could've happened to lose the whole crop completely - then you'd have NOTHING

Nice way to look at the positive of the whole thing!....Much appreciated!.....You guys all Rock !....Thx :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom