Mandsgrow 1st Grow

mandsgrow

Hello everyone on this great forum I wanted to start a journal to show what I currently have going.

1. strains- Og kush, blue mystic, 15k kush, od og (a og and diesel cross), and pure power plant.

2. lights- 2, 1000 watt hps

3. medium- hugo blocks 6" rock wool cubes

4. nutrients- house garden hydro a and b, drip clean, and bud xl

I am currently in week 4 of flower, sorry about the late start, but better late than never right. ;) I'm not sure of the percentages of indica to sativa in my plants I am sure that they are mostly sativa dominant. I started from clones that I got from a collective grew them to moms and then cloned agian to get the appropriate amount that I needed to fill my care givers card and keep my med friends medicated.
I had them in the veg state for 2 months until I got the money to complete my room. I made the room out of panda paper and pvc pipe, it seems to be working nicely. I have a mild case of pmd that will be treated right after i get off of this computer. Well here are some pics for your visual entertainment, I appreciate any comments, Thanks and I'll keep everyone posted on a bi weekely basis.
010380.JPG
009403.JPG
008440.JPG
007476.JPG
006477.JPG
005536.JPG
004571.JPG
003599.JPG
002635.JPG
001588.JPG

So this week went really well, I was worried about treating for the mild case of pmd because I didnt want to burn them. But it went off without a hitch and everything came out looking great. I bumped up my ppm to 1200 of the co2 and started using budxl this past week. Today is the start of week 5 and will be adding topbooster along with the budxl and my grow and bloom. I ran through a 50 lb tank in a week, is that the norm? Or our these gals going to be a room full of muffin tops:morenutes:. Well anyway here are some new pics that i took this morning. Check um out and let me know what yall think. Sheet I have to upload them they will be under this post. Peace

pure_power_plant1.JPG
Here are the pics!
pure_power_plant_2.JPG

009403.JPG
bluemystic_11.JPG
canopyshot.JPG
og_kush_11.JPG

so i started week 5 today and i have to say that i am really impressed with house-garden nutes they are great. I started to add the top booster this week, it stops green leaf grow to focus all energy on flowering. So that with the budxl should set them off with some beautiful colas. I will post some pics to compare to the previous at the end of the week.

Mandsgrow,
I am really impressed with your 1st time grow. I am trying to grow a little my self but nothing that i have going on looks anything like what your pics show. Light and love, Caylin:goodjob:

Mandsgrow,
When will you be updating your journal? I don't get on here too much and i want to follow your grow okay?, Thank you..... Light and love, Caylin: thankyou ::Namaste:

So I'm starting week 6 tomorrow and adding shooting powder, but i went out when i got home from work and i have some pmd just on 1 plant know above the canopy.... it's got me worried so i'm going to spray it off with ph8.5 h2o and see if that will take care of the problem. i don't want to got to any chems at the moment... i will post pics tomorrow... thanks caylin for following my journal. shout out to 420azluv.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom