Shizzy's Sophmore Grow

Hey!!! I resemble that remark!
I am really starting to have more issues with my plant. I think it is a lace bug problem. The others have no issue but just the big plant I may make an executive decision to kill that plant and replace her with someone I know isnt having issues. If she could just straighten up I dont know what to do for her. Grr.
kill the bugs!

Yeah I suppose it could be that easy but this plant has struggled even with ideal conditions I have other vegged up and ready to take her place.

Good weed all, I just wanted to pop in and let ya know that I will be busy next few days but will catch u soon thanks!

Its weird the new growth is wrinkly but overall the plant looks better ...sigh

Maybe concentrate indoor attention to a healthy plant instead..
Will you flower the one with the problems outside?

Nah shes in a hundred gallon outdoors was just going to kill her......sad face... :(

High? Shizzy:) and a good weed to you also:circle-of-love:

Shizzy in the HOUSE!!
good weed my friend:circle-of-love:

Shizzy in the HOUSE!!
good weed my friend:circle-of-love:

Fishie!!! Hey good weed to you! Hope you are well my good friend! Thanks for poppin in.

Pity it was so long ago.. =(
:)

Agreed invi but I may have spoken too soon she may just be coming around....
woot!
Wait didnt want to speak too soon a second time, maybe woot then.
:)

Ok so more shitty news I have confirmed Azalea Lace Bugs on my Bubba 76 a fantastically beautiful plant. But I have lots of beneficials etc and I just removed affected leaves. Thinking of a neem bath again had been doing it weekly but want my army to rise up. I am worried the neem will affect them too and then other plants will be damaged. Anyone ever dealt with these biatches before?

Ok so more shitty news I have confirmed Azalea Lace Bugs on my Bubba 76 a fantastically beautiful plant. But I have lots of beneficials etc and I just removed affected leaves. Thinking of a neem bath again had been doing it weekly but want my army to rise up. I am worried the neem will affect them too and then other plants will be damaged. Anyone ever dealt with these biatches before?
no that sucks tho. I have used captain Jack's dead bug which kills about anything and is organic. contains spinosad.

Hey all will be getting my new phone today and the pics will fly!!
Much love!

:Rasta:

Yay!:party:
hope you have a great weedend Shizzy!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom