IMG_060421.jpg

herbs and sage
IMG_060024.JPG

tomatoes
IMG_060519.jpg
IMG_060519.jpg

potatoes
IMG_060221.jpg

and melons honeydew cantaloupe with some beneficial attracting herbs and flowers
IMG_059924.jpg

we have corn and pumpkin up front along with butterfly and bee attractors....

Hope you enjoyed!

:Rasta:

girls look great Shizz think you saved the hurt one. fingers crossed for you buddy.
have you ever tried to grow trash can potatoes?

Freaking awesome....sad sauce though yesterday. I came out, cause I was in the kitchen and I heard it, and lo and behold one of my ginormous plants outside had a giant branch half ripped off from weight. So i caged the beast and taped the wound. Everyone send my OG Kush all the lovin vibes you can please!! Picture coming soon. Gotta steal the wifes ipod to get a pic.

All right! Nice stuff Shizz! :surf:

Sorry about the break. Looks like you've got it covered. That's basically what my supercropping looks like. :laughtwo:

girls look great Shizz think you saved the hurt one. fingers crossed for you buddy.
have you ever tried to grow trash can potatoes?

No please enlighten me? Like potatoes ready for the garbage or in an actual can? I had a patient I thought was a friend really shit on me today.....hurt ass feelings. Why are people so fucking greedy?

sorry to hear that Shizzy!
but as far as the trash can potatoes go go get a sack of your favorite potatoes say 5lbs get a plastic trash can poke some drain holes in the bottom of the can, put a layer of soil in the bottom and chop the potatoes in half. put those cut pieces in a even layer in the can and cover with more soil. as the shoots grow through the soil add more dirt to cover. repeat untill you either fill the can or till you run out of dirt:) come the end of summer dump the can on to a tarp and harvest your taters. up to 100lbs:)
good weed Shizzy:circle-of-love:

Good weed to you Fishcake. Thanks for the info really appreciate it, I would like to try that so I should be covering up the shoots currently? What a cool idea.
:thanks:

Good weed to you Fishcake. Thanks for the info really appreciate it, I would like to try that so I should be covering up the shoots currently? What a cool idea.
:thanks:

Yup, keep covering them up with a new layer of dirt as soon as they're 1" above the soil. Cover them just to the top of the leaves. Do this every day until you run out of room. Got some going in the garden now. :thumb:

Thanks Kush. Hope you are well.

hows the band aid working Shizz?:circle-of-love:

So far so good Fish thanks for asking, heading out now to check her out. I think I finally know whats up with my other plant and need to attempt to get a shade cloth to help her deal with whatever shes dealing with.

Outside gardening has to be super fun. I know im missing out alot. Nice green house set up as well.

Thank you my friend! It is alot of fun.

Subscribed. My next grow is going to be Aurora Indica so I am happy to jump in and follow your grow :) My wife's favorite out of Northern Lights, Snow White and Bubblelicious is Northern Lights.

Subscribed. My next grow is going to be Aurora Indica so I am happy to jump in and follow your grow :) My wife's favorite out of Northern Lights, Snow White and Bubblelicious is Northern Lights.

Hey Scarfinger!! :welcome:
So glad to have you following along my friend. Please if you have any questions feel free to ask. I am about 9 months and 3 grows in now, still noobish but learning a heck of alot! So many good people here, thanks for coming by and I hope you enjoy.
:)

:Rasta:

Thanks Kush. Hope you are well.

You're welcome Shizzy!

I'm doing well. Thanks for asking! My new-ish job is working out. Can't hang out here on 420 as much as I would like, but got some money coming in and that's always good. :)

Shizzy baby! good weed to you my friend:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom