Shizzy's Sophmore Grow

Crap forgot to rotate....
Wah wah wah

of course I follow your journal Shizz but if you want followers you got to razzle dazzle them with your Shizzle!
and thats the shiznit :)
show a some nug shots now:)

Good idea fish I am sch an idiot all this time I haven't posted shit well hanging closets but dammit I had a bunch a one time. I miss having the time I once did. I'll take some photos.

Phone still not fixed either Verizon's lame

dont be so hard on yourself Shizz! by no means are you a idiot! by no means!
just your growing skills alone wash that deep down stream buddy!:circle-of-love:

dont be so hard on yourself Shizz! by no means are you a idiot! by no means!
just your growing skills alone wash that deep down stream buddy!:circle-of-love:

:thanks:
You are too kind fish you are one I definitely look up to.

yeah what Wiz said:)

All I need is my partners in crime! I have some hanging ready for the seksi shots in a day or so when they get jarred. You guys really are the best!

Pimp Shizz ill be following. How can someone not follow your Sir E'Maculance Shizz when you have those Fine B****es by your side :)

Wiz love ya brother! I am a mere shadow in the images of greatness around me!!

Fishie, mcLoadie, kushie, spring, omm, xlr8, jon and anyone I may have forgot to mention, oh my fluffy haze how I miss you, I do not give you guys the appreciation I should but I thought the best way is through here although I have recently repped everyone of you that I can. Justst a giant :thanks:

Going out to garden, will look in on everyone and catch up you guys always stick with me and thats a great community.
:circle-of-love:

:Rasta::Rasta::allgood:

Fishie, mcLoadie, kushie, spring, omm, xlr8, jon and anyone I may have forgot to mention, oh my fluffy haze how I miss you, I do not give you guys the appreciation I should but I thought the best way is through here although I have recently repped everyone of you that I can. Justst a giant :thanks:

Going out to garden, will look in on everyone and catch up you guys always stick with me and thats a great community.
:circle-of-love:

We lova ya shizzy!:love:

Pimp Shizz ill be following. How can someone not follow your Sir E'Maculance Shizz when you have those Fine B****es by your side :)

Yeah thanks playa......I do gots me quite da stabla hoes!!! This playa aint hatin!
Thanks to all yall playas out there at :420:
we should have a convention....like :420: pimp of the year.

:Rasta:

We lova ya shizzy!:love:

I am famous for my :bigbearhug: and I am shooting one right at ya brotha!
I wish I could make that my personal emote......please :420: goddesses.....I love you and will supply burnt offerings. *snickers* :)

:Rasta:

Damn wiz I wanna change my name to the E'Mackulent Shizz.........
one more request :420: goddesses??

Shizzy, my man! How's the weed on Alpha Centauri treating you?

Freaking awesome....sad sauce though yesterday. I came out, cause I was in the kitchen and I heard it, and lo and behold one of my ginormous plants outside had a giant branch half ripped off from weight. So i caged the beast and taped the wound. Everyone send my OG Kush all the lovin vibes you can please!! Picture coming soon. Gotta steal the wifes ipod to get a pic.

Back
Top Bottom