Shizzy's Sophmore Grow

If you want to start hydro with out having to monitor it 24/7 I would go with a RCDWC system. It allows the nutes to refresh it self threw all res's and you can control all plants threw 1 main res. Which will be great for you so you dont have to change all buckets just one main one. Set everything on a timer and then your good to go. As the medium for the net pots I would use coco croutons. Light fluffy chunks of coco which isnt harsh on the roots or doesnt leave a build of residue if any at all. Get a great air pump. Depending on how many plants your growing the bigger the air pump the better. I my self have a 110L airpump. You can run up to 24 buckets with that.

Thanks alot wizard.....plus reps this is what I was thinking just was not sure if it was right I essentially anticipated a chiller good pump and large res. This is also to help the wife monitor when I am gone as with her horrible nerve pain she can not grip the watering can anymore. So its a constantly wet root situation or do we just flood the buckets every now and again? I need yo get ahold of Corey too.....really wanna get some bpn.

Much love wizzy!! So question and I know I can google it but just thought I would ask, whats the rw stand for in rwdwc?
Thanks wiz good weed to you my brudda!!

:Rasta:

Thanks alot wizard.....plus reps this is what I was thinking just was not sure if it was right I essentially anticipated a chiller good pump and large res. This is also to help the wife monitor when I am gone as with her horrible nerve pain she can not grip the watering can anymore. So its a constantly wet root situation or do we just flood the buckets every now and again? I need yo get ahold of Corey too.....really wanna get some bpn.

The liquid blue is rockin my box!:thumb:

I totally missed this post ha, my bad.

But depending on how you set it up you can have it as a under current meaning each bucket will be filled with water to the net pots and filtered back into the main bucket. With that though your going to need a 10gallon main res or more. Or you can set the second grommet hole at about 7" up from the bottom of the buckets which is about 2 maybe 2 1/2 gallons of water in each bucket and it wont go no higher than that unless you let your water pump run at full performance. 5gallon main res can be used for this method.

I my self have it set at 2 gallons per bucket and also in the main res I only have 2 gallons. You dont want to over fill the main res just incase your water pump gets clogged or it stop working for some odd reason because then the main bucket will backflow and over flow and that would be bad. Heres how my set up look. You can make the water level in the res sites as low as you like. I seen growers that only let about 1 gallon into the grow sites buckets. It all depends on your perspective. I my self run BPN 2 part high yield feeding in my res. Best shit ever :)

IMG_1253_1_.JPG
IMG_122021.JPG
IMG_1239_1_.JPG

Thanks for everything I emailed Corey the other day but still have not heard back yet

howdy Shizzy, hope you have a great weedend:circle-of-love:

howdy Shizzy, hope you have a great weedend:circle-of-love:

I did in fact Friday was my birthday...we had a big party! How was your weekend Fishie? I am gonna provide updates right now. Indoor girls are about ready for harvest and the outdoor are going crazy. Photos coming now.

Here are the promised photos
image1676.jpg
image1869.jpg
image1870.jpg
image1871.jpg
image1872.jpg
image1876.jpg
image1873.jpg
image1874.jpg
image1875.jpg

These are all the outdoor girls...indoors when lights on tonight

Well Happy Birthday Gone By Shizzy!:happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::woohoo::sorry:I'm late for the wishes Bro!:high-five::circle-of-love:
I see your big girl is doing that! and the rest are just to die for brother:):bravo:
must be nice to be 21:) I remember those... No I dont:)

Well Happy Birthday Gone By Shizzy!:happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::woohoo::sorry:I'm late for the wishes Bro!:high-five::circle-of-love:
I see your big girl is doing that! and the rest are just to die for brother:):bravo:
must be nice to be 21:) I remember those... No I dont:)

Well apparently I have been 21 for 18 years! :)

And you are right on time Fishie as usual.

on my third round of 18, so lets just keep it going!:) hope you can have 40 or 50 more rounds of being 21, heck make it 60
good weed to you brother:circle-of-love:

Good weed to you my fine fishy friend!
:)

Shizzle was the Dizzle?
good weed buddy:)

Shizzle was the Dizzle?
good weed buddy:)

Good weed my Fishie brudda! Working me arse off...I love the new job. I got a email back from Bpn was hoping they had it in stores or a discount lol I am broke. Looking at a nice 1/4 horse chiller that I am hoping to get soon.
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom