Shizzy's Sophmore Grow

alright man im here got a 5 pack of swishers ill post up in da back

And damn thats a big ass smart pot!!!!!!

So glad to have you, watching the grass grow is fun stuff!
:welcome:

Yea it is. Shizz is threw with the skinny B****es he's wants all FAT women in his stable now :)

Noone knows me better than the Wizard!
Emackulent Shizz!!!
All kinds in the stable Wiz!
:)

A fine weed to you Emackulent Shizzy:circle-of-love:
got a graduation party to cook for tomorrow so much preparation to do! gotta lot of running to do today also.
have a great weedend Shizz:)
Fishie! Good weed my brother! Hope you are off to a fabulous Friday start!!
:circle-of-love:
:party:

A fine weed to you Emackulent Shizzy:circle-of-love:
got a graduation party to cook for tomorrow so much preparation to do! gotta lot of running to do today also.
have a great weedend Shizz:)

Oh snap, whose graduating? Have a great time and a fabulous weedend my friend!
:party:

:Rasta:

Question, is anyone willing to holla what strains from what breeders might be good for my situation? I want to add some new children to the family. I really am thinking about kosher kush and something colorful that african variety might be good....cant remember the name. Anyhow any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Its for my Boy!
have a look at a site called Seedfinder.EU. they list every strain. where they come from and what the effects are also any growing info :)

I'm Subbed. I heard that someone was growing in a 100 gal smart pot and just had to catch up. I have started bring a hammock around with me so I'll just watch from under these TREE'S!:surf::rollit:

Its for my Boy!
have a look at a site called Seedfinder.EU. they list every strain. where they come from and what the effects are also any growing info :)

Thanks Fish, sure must be proud of that boy!! Have a great weedend and enjoy the bbq! :)
I will check out seedfinder, sank ya.....

Heyho! Thanks for your help!

Lovely garden Doctor :) See you can fix broken limbs too!

What schedule do you use for AN with soil? I saw some confusion in posts regarding this. Can you just go after what's on the bottle?

I was gonna skip the hobbyist bundle and go straight to the middle choice, I am still inly going to feed indoors once a week but the outdoor ones need it twice a week and water twice a day.
I will show you the bundle I plan on using....soon as I find a link. Anytime you need anything invi come on by if I havent made it.

I'm Subbed. I heard that someone was growing in a 100 gal smart pot and just had to catch up. I have started bring a hammock around with me so I'll just watch from under these TREE'S!:surf::rollit:

Glad to have you, this will be one fun ride! You wont get any sun under those trees!
I am now a true smart pot believer and its my first grow with them. Enjoy the view!
Thanks for joining us.
:)

Caught up and subbed in!
Love the indo and outdo combo.
I'm trying to do the same thing where I'm at.

great work shizz!

:thumb:

I was gonna skip the hobbyist bundle and go straight to the middle choice, I am still inly going to feed indoors once a week but the outdoor ones need it twice a week and water twice a day.
I will show you the bundle I plan on using....soon as I find a link. Anytime you need anything invi come on by if I havent made it.

Ohh you must have a nice climate for outdoor grows :)

Caught up and subbed in!
Love the indo and outdo combo.
I'm trying to do the same thing where I'm at.

great work shizz!

:thumb:

Thank you for the kind words Vick! Strap in and get ready, it will be quite the ride.
I thought an outdoor would be a fantastic way to supplement my indoor grows and so far so good!

Ohh you must have a nice climate for outdoor grows :)

I do in fact, Pacific NW. Ok the bundle I was looking at is the professional bundle. There is also a jedi master bundle but I cant afford that just yet. FYI they dont call it jedi master....expert something. You can google advanced nutrient bundles.

Hi Shizz !

Hi Shizz !

:bigbearhug: Fishie! How was the party? It sure seems like it went well, based on your journal! Top o the Weed to ya!
Hope your hangover gets better, a lil hair of the dawg and some ganja and you will be right as rain Fish!

:bigbearhug: Fishie! How was the party? It sure seems like it went well, based on your journal! Top o the Weed to ya!
Hope your hangover gets better, a lil hair of the dawg and some ganja and you will be right as rain Fish!

LOL I dont get hangovers any more just trouble with thought processes:)
a good time was had by all My boy and all his friends are total GEEKS :)

LOL I dont get hangovers any more just trouble with thought processes:)
a good time was had by all My boy and all his friends are total GEEKS :)

Hey!!! I resemble that remark!
I am really starting to have more issues with my plant. I think it is a lace bug problem. The others have no issue but just the big plant I may make an executive decision to kill that plant and replace her with someone I know isnt having issues. If she could just straighten up I dont know what to do for her. Grr.

Back
Top Bottom