Shizzy's Sophmore Grow

good weed Shizzy:circle-of-love:

Good weed my fine Fishy friend! Good weed to all who may grace these pages today. Minor update closet girls are ready to go and will be being trimmed and jarred one of the minutes soon when I can breathe. Probably tonight.
:)
Nekkid bud pics when they are all cleaned up.

:popcorn::circle-of-love:

Good day all! Small update: busy week at work, pics coming this weekend after I am finished trimming. I have now officially switched to the Advanced Nutrients line. I bought Sensi Grow and Bloom parts A and B, the entire hobbyist bundle and the entire expert bundle. Outdoor girls may be getting some light pollution I ordered blackout cloth to take care of it. Hope all my friends are well. Will catch up in journals this weekend.
Much love!
:circle-of-love:

:Rasta:

:cheer::popcorn::popcorn::circle-of-love:

A Fine Skunkday to you Shizzy:circle-of-love:
:)2046:)

Shizz! yoo hoo Shizzy! wasup buddy?:circle-of-love:

I never forget about you guys!! Everything is very good but between outdoor garden in am then 10-12 hours of work then indoor garden needs love at night just been whooped. I am very :sorry: work has me so busy I barely get time with my girls. Will take pics this morning the girl in the hundred gallon is over 10' tall!!

:party::party::party::cheer::cheer::tommy::yahoo:Howdy Shizzy! so glad to hear from you again! you had me worried!
Sweet!! A fine Sativaday for you and Miss Shizz I hope is in store to you both:circle-of-love:
I never forget about you guys!! Everything is very good but between outdoor garden in am then 10-12 hours of work then indoor garden needs love at night just been whooped. I am very :sorry: work has me so busy I barely get time with my girls. Will take pics this morning the girl in the hundred gallon is over 10' tall!!
PS; Don't be a stranger!!! please:)

Good day all! Small update: busy week at work, pics coming this weekend after I am finished trimming. I have now officially switched to the Advanced Nutrients line. I bought Sensi Grow and Bloom parts A and B, the entire hobbyist bundle and the entire expert bundle. Outdoor girls may be getting some light pollution I ordered blackout cloth to take care of it. Hope all my friends are well. Will catch up in journals this weekend.
Much love!
:circle-of-love:

:Rasta:

Glad to here from ya!

Shizzy wasup Brother?

Back
Top Bottom