Marijuana should never have been illegal in the USA

Aweedtec

This shows you how our founders original complaint has been ignored by those who want more and more control over society.

The Preamble to the Declaration of Independence claims 3 self evident rights.

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness.

Happiness is NOT the right. It is the goal of the right. The PURSUIT OF is the right we all possess. Not to mention liberty.

So, what I see in the criminalization of marijuana and other drugs is this.... Some people long ago tried it freely. They either liked it or didnt.

But regardless of who liked it and who did not, those who had power got together and made YOU AND ME criminals if we also simply engage in OUR pursuit of happiness! This is not right. They didnt make themselves criminals. This is the argument that should be argued to show how Unconstitutional any Marijuana laws were and still are. Leave us alone to decide for ourselves. If they wanted to help then by all means inform people. But stop manipulating them.

The idea that they could regulate it to the point of criminality because of the commerce clause is also an absurdity to me.

lets say someone sells some to someone else. If they pay taxes(whatever the rate is, which is another discussion altogether) then what beef does the govt have with these people? Oh, only that they want social control.

I am tired of seeing the constitution stomped on by people who get elected running on making one persons life miserable while giving another person exactly what they believe is right.

The United States Constitution and purpose of the countries founding was to give freedom and liberty to all. For the govt to stay out of peoples affairs. But we are so far away from that it makes my head spin. I am NOT suggesting the Constitution was or is flawless. This is another issue altogether. I would have to go beyond the purpose of this post to get into that.

Hey, Harry Anslinger needed a job after prohibition was closed. He had enough 'buds' to start his smear campaign. Government is still sort of supporting it after 86 years. Why give up on a good thing?

Hey, Harry Anslinger needed a job after prohibition was closed. He had enough 'buds' to start his smear campaign. Government is still sort of supporting it after 86 years. Why give up on a good thing?
They had no business making people criminals in the first place over it. Seems people in the USA in politics just can't leave other people in the USA alone. Forcing their ideologies on everyone else when that was pretty much the point of the 1st Amendment. They confuse religion with Christianity instead of understanding when you look at the declaration of independence preamble and the first Amendment the founders meant IDEOLOGY. The only reason they didnt use that word is because the word wasnt coined until 1797. After the writing of the constitution. But the idea was clearly there.
The "Pursuit of happiness" Is each of our right. When you shoulder that with Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of IDEOLOGY or prohibiting the free exercise thereof it all starts to make sense.

Religion IS what informs a world view. So is ideology. If Congress shall make no law respecting or prohibiting the free exercise of someone's faith... well, they dont get to dictate what someone's faith is. Since we are all free to pursue what WE believe will make us happy, not what someone else tell us will or wont.

I hope the point I am making here is clear. I'm a little sick today and feeling rushed from so much work to do.

They rather stick us all in root powder/gel and hope we all grow the same stupid roots.

One of Richard Nixon's top advisers and a key figure in the Watergate scandal said the war on drugs was created as a political tool to fight blacks and hippies, according to a 22-year-old interview recently published in Harper's Magazine.

"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people," former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman told Harper's writer Dan Baum for the April cover story published Tuesday.

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."

And now in hindsight we can see clearly those Nixon criminals were petty. The ones surrounding Diaper Don really freak me out. "It is okay to kill citizens who oppose our ideology" just terrifies me.

As to legality: The scientific and corporate communities have caught on to the fact that if it is illegal no one makes any discoveries of life changing medicine or makes any money at it. Other people's rights are not important but MESS with their money and these guys get real upset.

And now in hindsight we can see clearly those Nixon criminals were petty. The ones surrounding Diaper Don really freak me out. "It is okay to kill citizens who oppose our ideology" just terrifies me.

As to legality: The scientific and corporate communities have caught on to the fact that if it is illegal no one makes any discoveries of life changing medicine or makes any money at it. Other people's rights are not important but MESS with their money and these guys get real upset.
Never once did Trump say that.

And unless you can prove he said it please take that back.
And not because I love Trump. But because I can not stand the media and their lies. All of them. They are corporate entities with agendas that go way beyond telling us the truth and keeping us informed. And they lied non stop about Trump.

You don't have to like Trump nor do you have to vote for him and we can still be way cool. But the way the media has lied about him and those who repeat it because they assume everything spoken in the neg about someone they dislike must be true.
I am guilty of this in the past myself. So I know how and why it happens and I don't blame you at all for your view.
I know where it came from though and it is absolutely a lie. He never said that.

He did say he could shoot someone and his followers would still follow him and the reason he said that was a moment between him speaking about his followers loyalty to him. He did not mean that in the literal sense. And to misunderstand who Trump is and what he values and why the media gets away with that kind of lie is to continue to power their dishonesty. (if we all refuse to let them get away with mischaracterizations of people they would have to stop but we all just want everyone to think we are top research scientists when the mass majority of us don't and most wouldn't know where to begin anyway)
And it's also why most people believe it. Because he DID say he could shoot some one in the street and his supporters would stll follow. That is not an exact quote but it is close enough to not be off or misrepresentative or what he stated.

Why is this post so long? Because I feel it needed to be so you would know I don't judge you or anyway else for this view. We all believed we could trust those who are tasked with being the forth estate. They don't do their job for WE THE People. They do it for their own corporate interests which happens to be sucking up to the establishment. Which is full of people from both sides. Sadly. But true.

And pretty much everything else you said I agree with.

weedtec, Diaper Don PAID the attorney who said that. And I would venture that it was his idea. I hope you are not chugging the kool-aid because that guy is going to spend considerable time behind bars.

I won't squabble with you about "did he say that" because it is ridiculous. Just like Habba not standing when addressing a federal court or thinking that she can just start reading something to have it published in evidence. The disgraced former office holder is paying these people to act and do things like this.

Now go cuddle your NFTs.

One of Richard Nixon's top advisers and a key figure in the Watergate scandal said the war on drugs was created as a political tool to fight blacks and hippies, according to a 22-year-old interview recently published in Harper's Magazine.

"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people," former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman told Harper's writer Dan Baum for the April cover story published Tuesday.

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."
The same methods were used to invade countries and victimise ethnic races under the guise of "the war on terrorism " all these terms like "the war on drugs " are used as a brainwashing tools to validate their unjust actions that they accuse others of doing .
We are all born the same way regardless of lineage and I personally won't be dictated to and will do as I please so long as I dont hurt anyone my life is no one's business 😊 so a big 🖕 to authority!

weedtec, Diaper Don PAID the attorney who said that. And I would venture that it was his idea. I hope you are not chugging the kool-aid because that guy is going to spend considerable time behind bars.

I won't squabble with you about "did he say that" because it is ridiculous. Just like Habba not standing when addressing a federal court or thinking that she can just start reading something to have it published in evidence. The disgraced former office holder is paying these people to act and do things like this.

Now go cuddle your NFTs.

Now go cuddle your NFTs.
Trump doesn't have a damn thing to do with the topic and yet you had to spin this into a moment for your Trump hate.

So now it's obvious that you are one of those people who don't hear what someone says and just wants to hate anyone who doesn't think exactly like you do.

Thanks for telling on yourself. You clearly have Trump derangement syndrome.

Now....leave this character hate off my thread.

You want to hate on policies go for it. But don't you dare start this character slander bullshit. Don't do it on my threads.

I don't attack character. I attack policy. I don't name call and I don't play little games. And I don't f****** like it.

The divisiveness in this country right now comes from people like you.

Leave the diaper don name off and just use his name you little baby.

Leave your character assassinations out of this.

If you are unable to make a point without bringing your Trump hate into this what does that say about your brainwashed ass?

If you are unable to make a point without character assassinations that proves you don't know anything about the policies.

You just trust whatever the media tells you.

And don't act like I kissed Donald Trump's ass. I've been calling the media out since 2006.
Befor Facebook. And long before
Donald Trump ran for president.

All I heard before Donald Trump ran for president for years was where'd you get that from Fox News Rush Limbaugh Alex Jones.... Then the moment Trump won the presidency and called CNN fake news immediately I got called to Trump parrot.

Because you people are brainwashed. The nature of being brainwashed is that you don't know you are.

I didn't listen to the news for 12 years before 2006 or any television or any Hollywood nonsense. So there's no f****** way I was brainwashed.
I'll guarantee you you've been watching your favorite TV shows and your favorite movies and listening to your favorite news your whole f****** life. And never took a break. That's called the slow boiling frog. Your brainwashed. F****** believe it

The first thing you want to do is rush to an insult of me. Well go f*** yourself little b**** boy.

And I don't care if they ban me for getting political here. Because I didn't you did..

Can't leave your little character assassinations out cuz you don't know anything about the actual subject.

Now go cuddle your NFTs.
Do you see yourself getting all angry over whether habba stood in court or not?

I mean it's ridiculous how angry you get over dumb s***.

People in your group don't give a s*** about respecting anything. You s*** all over the traditions of this country and pretend like those changes are needed. Know the hell they're not.

It's funny how you s*** all over the country but you love the current government. And have such a deep hate for Trump and don't even realize that was created in you by the lying media.

I started a post about marijuana and legality and you brought f****** Donald Trump into it. It proves your deranged over this man

You're a f****** joke

One last thing is you didn't even read my post. You read the first two sentences and then made a counterpost. Because your hatred is deep

Please take a break and have a smoke gents :passitleft:

We try not to get involved in drama anymore, because we have more important things to do to keep our ship afloat.

So you guys have a few options

1. Stop dragging in non 420 related politics to our forum (Trump vs Biden), which is against our guidelines.

2. Use the "ignore" feature or simply stop engaging with each other.

3. The OP can send us a request to have specific members blocked from their thread, to prevent future negative encounters.

All of this can be done behind the scenes in PM, no need to ruin everyone else's day too.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom