Mars Hydro II 700 Watt

dontinhale

420 Member
I am just pathetic when it comes to growing this stuff. I have a 2x4 tent and have grown as many as 10 plants @ a time with terrible yield and small fluffy buds. So I took some advice and now I only flower 2 plants @ a time. Will the 700 watt light be enough to flower two large plants which are growing in 18 gallon tubs.

Hi again dontinhale.

I swear I'm not stalking you!

I'm a pretty big fan of the Mars Hydro lights in general. The lighting footprint on the 700 covers a 3ft. x 3ft. area so yes, it cover the majority of your grow tent. However, for about the same price you might look at the Reflector 144 as it's designed to cover a 2x4 area. I think you'll find some growers on here with journals where they are using either one and you could ask them directly.

Be well and happy growing.

Thanks for your help here. Tan R mentioned the 144 reflector for flowering in a 2x4 tent. I have the 144 reflector and I use it strictly for vegging. About two years ago I tried to flower with it. I got impatient as it seemed to be taking forever for the plants to even start showing sex. Who knows maybe I had young immature plants and blamed the slowness on the 144 reflector. It does work really good for vegging. You have to play around with the distance from the canopy with these lights to get it dialed in.

Back
Top Bottom