Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer

:high-five:I believe you...i also believe in TorturedSoul.
@TorturedSoul
@TorturedSoul
@TorturedSoul
@TorturedSoul
@TorturedSoul

Believe me , you won't regret it ! :peace:

I know that kind of feelings.cannafan is the superstar in growing cannabis world....:goodjob:
@cannafan... I couldn't help myself...:biglaugh::biglaugh:....:circle-of-love:

:goodjob: so tomorrow can you tag me ?@SmokeSara...only one time for me...:volcano-smiley:
I can't stop...:thedoubletake: I'm on a mission...:;):... I know she will do an amazing job and I want one of these lights but I love the idea that she is possibly going to run it first to let me see what she can do with the light... She is an amazing grower and takes amazing pics... @cannafan..... I do however promise to stop on the 31st of Sept...:biglaugh::biglaugh:.....:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:Hi hazophile,i understand your concern.Actually we are not just choose one reviewer,we just only choose 1 reviewer from 420magazine.:high-five: We have many other forums,so we will not have only 1 reviewer.:Namaste:
Our team will check on their works ,such as grow journal.
Sarah why dont you choose the 2 most voted people , because honestly , no company ever chooses "one" person to review their product . Logically speaking , you should take into consideration the different probabilities that can occur with each person , aswell as the difference in knowledge and experience . One person might review the product in a different and maybe negative way due to personal opinion in selection of different methods used to put the product to the test . I am not saying that the people here dont know what they're doing (they probably have years of experience ahead of me) , but im just giving my 2 cents about , what i consider , is the most optimal way to get a better response and a better feedback about your products . There is no one specific right way to do things , many factors play a role thus should be taken into consideration . Every person teaches us something , and every one has their way of doing things that might work for someone , and not work for somebody else . No one is perfect . Diversification is the key ;)

Both of them are good friends here of Mars family:bravo:
I have to go with the two people this light and tent will benefit the most. @puregreen and @torturedsoul. Both know their stuff and both will do an amazing job. They both are incapable of getting such a set up themselves and being grateful will do an even better job! The very one in this thread is well deserving, just would love to see some gardens get renewed for people whom have money issues at the moment.

I don't care who wins as long as no one grows autos in it

LMAO! Up until the beginning of this year, I'd have offered to flip a coin for the chance to be the one who posted that. Up until recently, I'd have wholeheartedly agreed. But now... Santa Claus might leave an autoflowering seed under my tree this year. I was just thinking that if I won a 4'x4' grow tent AND a light hefty enough to cover the entire area in light... that I might park the auto in a corner during the regular phototropic plants' vegetative growth period. Unless, well, I could resist the urge until Spring and then go stick the seed down at the big planter in front of the entrance to city hall ;) .
:high-five:I believe you...i also believe in TorturedSoul.

You are both very kind. And thanks to everyone who mentioned me.

:goodjob: so tomorrow can you tag me ?@SmokeSara...only one time for me...:volcano-smiley:

Tag, you're it!
We have many other forums,so we will not have only 1 reviewer.:Namaste:
Our team will check on their works ,such as grow journal.

That wouldn't work for me, because THIS is my (virtual) home. Besides, "cheating" on 420 Magazine would be like cheating on a spouse - and I never did that.

LMAO! Up until the beginning of this year, I'd have offered to flip a coin for the chance to be the one who posted that. Up until recently, I'd have wholeheartedly agreed. But now... Santa Claus might leave an autoflowering seed under my tree this year. I was just thinking that if I won a 4'x4' grow tent AND a light hefty enough to cover the entire area in light... that I might park the auto in a corner during the regular phototropic plants' vegetative growth period. Unless, well, I could resist the urge until Spring and then go stick the seed down at the big planter in front of the entrance to city hall ;) .

You are both very kind. And thanks to everyone who mentioned me.

@SmokeSara

Tag, you're it!

That wouldn't work for me, because THIS is my (virtual) home. Besides, "cheating" on 420 Magazine would be like cheating on a spouse - and I never did that.

Well a real grower can control the height of there plants no need for autos . Waste of money and effort . If u want a small plant flip 12/12 from seed . Not hard at all

From Balls deep in buds

Well a real grower can control the height of there plants no need for autos .

Yes - and a real grower (err... what?) can also flower a plant in the midst of the vegetative room, and outside in the late Spring (and into early Summer). I know, because I've done both. But managing to be there every twelve hours on the dot to stick the upside-down 30-gallon aluminum trash can over the one in the vegetative area was a PitA, and doing the same thing outside kind of blew "stealth" right out of the water.

So there are situations where having a plant flower under ~16 hours light on its own could be handy.

But I'm still a phototropic kind of guy. There's nothing wrong with trying - and learning - something new, though. And I figure if people are going to ask me about the things (which they do from time to time), I should probably get at least one and grow it so I can do more than just speculate.

I've grown a few and there alright but not worth the money . If u do it right get 2 or 3 oz per plant . If u break it down electricity , nutes , time break it down per oz costs to much . If u scrog one photo plant give 6 weeks of veg and get 12 to 14 oz . You do the maths

From Balls deep in buds

I was thinking that this winter I want to grow some of the f-1 seeds out that I crossed trying find that Magic bean

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom