Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer

I just realized that there is a separate thread for this (you have taken my advice to start a new thread for important things instead of relying on everyone to read your main thread that is many thousands of posts long, I see ;) ). Does this mean that I should have posted @TorturedSoul here instead of in the main thread?

I want to make it three, personally,but my boss will fire me after that.

Tell your boss that I would also consider reviewing one of the other new models - either the smaller Epistar one or either one of the Cree versions. And if you lose your job, you can come and stay at my house; I recently lost my job, too (I did not get fired, there just wasn't any more work and I was laid off).

I probably won't get chosen. But it is finally cooling down enough that I can start growing again. And I can really use a grow tent, because I do not have one and I have learned that, sadly, my construction skills are poor. If it helps, I am also testing out another light which is... of a different design; the other includes some high-powered COBs, and it more expensive (but of a lower wattage). It would be very interesting to be able to compare and contrast the two with the same strains (clones, even) being grown under each - and might help provide a more accurate review and better enable the members here to decide for themselves which type of LED technology, et cetera is right for each specific member (as everyone is unique and, therefore, probably does not use the exact same criteria when choosing products). I would also help with observations and suggestions of how you can make your products even better in the future.

On a personal note, I am very poor and must rely on donations (etc.) for the vast majority of my equipment and materials. I am not just growing for myself - I have been asked by several family members and close friends to grow for them for medicinal reasons (this is actually why I decided to get back into growing again this year, after a few years of not growing cannabis). My harvest yields, whatever and however much they may be, will mostly go to other people... and they will be gifted (NOT sold).

So the above are my reasons for wishing to be chosen, and my logic in thinking that I would be a good choice. Unfortunately, I do not have a wonderful journal to point to - I was too paranoid in the past, and this year the heat was unusually extreme and relentless in my area, which pretty much ensured that the seedlings would die just as soon as they broke ground. It is still in the 90°F range outside (with forecasts for the mid-upper 90s for some of the next seven days), and inside where I can grow it generally runs 10°F to 15°F hotter. The GOOD news is that the unseasonal heat is expected to pass towards the latter part of the month, and after that it will be cooler (and then it'll be Autumn, with Winter following that, of course). AND since you are not picking the person until the last day of the month, my local temperature will not be an issue - especially with a tent, which will be much easier to control the environment in than my entire house.

:circle-of-love:Everyone can tag grower here also in our thread Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion works:high-five:
My boss said we only need reviewer for our Mars Pro II Epistar320,not the small light.:high-five:
Our team will take every factors into consideraton,they will check the grow journal also other works here on 420magazine.:high-five:
I just realized that there is a separate thread for this (you have taken my advice to start a new thread for important things instead of relying on everyone to read your main thread that is many thousands of posts long, I see ;) ). Does this mean that I should have posted @TorturedSoul here instead of in the main thread?

Tell your boss that I would also consider reviewing one of the other new models - either the smaller Epistar one or either one of the Cree versions. And if you lose your job, you can come and stay at my house; I recently lost my job, too (I did not get fired, there just wasn't any more work and I was laid off).

I probably won't get chosen. But it is finally cooling down enough that I can start growing again. And I can really use a grow tent, because I do not have one and I have learned that, sadly, my construction skills are poor. If it helps, I am also testing out another light which is... of a different design; the other includes some high-powered COBs, and it more expensive (but of a lower wattage). It would be very interesting to be able to compare and contrast the two with the same strains (clones, even) being grown under each - and might help provide a more accurate review and better enable the members here to decide for themselves which type of LED technology, et cetera is right for each specific member (as everyone is unique and, therefore, probably does not use the exact same criteria when choosing products). I would also help with observations and suggestions of how you can make your products even better in the future.

On a personal note, I am very poor and must rely on donations (etc.) for the vast majority of my equipment and materials. I am not just growing for myself - I have been asked by several family members and close friends to grow for them for medicinal reasons (this is actually why I decided to get back into growing again this year, after a few years of not growing cannabis). My harvest yields, whatever and however much they may be, will mostly go to other people... and they will be gifted (NOT sold).

So the above are my reasons for wishing to be chosen, and my logic in thinking that I would be a good choice. Unfortunately, I do not have a wonderful journal to point to - I was too paranoid in the past, and this year the heat was unusually extreme and relentless in my area, which pretty much ensured that the seedlings would die just as soon as they broke ground. It is still in the 90°F range outside (with forecasts for the mid-upper 90s for some of the next seven days), and inside where I can grow it generally runs 10°F to 15°F hotter. The GOOD news is that the unseasonal heat is expected to pass towards the latter part of the month, and after that it will be cooler (and then it'll be Autumn, with Winter following that, of course). AND since you are not picking the person until the last day of the month, my local temperature will not be an issue - especially with a tent, which will be much easier to control the environment in than my entire house.

TorturedSoul is our good friend here,he always patient with me,and helped me many times.:bravo:

Wasn't meaning that way. Just a long read. Nothing bad.

yeah,all friends here are cannabis lovers.:cheer:
Oh Sara.. You have a sea of dedicated cannabis lovers here.. It must be like fishing in a solo cup :)
Catch your big fish already

@cannafan

Hi Sara and everybody

We have a member that was robbed and EVERYTHING was totally wrecked or stolen.
I know I voted for Cannafan....but everybody here I think you agree this guy needs this and also he can do a review at the same time>???
@puregreen
Puregreen's Return - 2 x Autos & 1 x Fem

Back
Top Bottom