Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer

:cheer:I love to visit amazing plants.We will check his grow journal.:high-five:
@Grizzwald!

He will do a detailed journal, and he grows amazing plants! Excellent grower and knowledge to back him up. :)

:circle-of-love:haha,it's no problem,this is not a contest,you can recommend anyone whom you think can do good reviewe for us.:cheer:
@grizzwarld I second that for sure plz cancel first vote

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi purpleGunRack,you can tag your friend at our thread : Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion ,also can tag him here,it's the same work.:high-five:
Already mentioned him in the Mars Hydro thread, but I'm gonna throw it in here as well.

@Asesino85

First journal coming to an end, it's been a very enjoyable ride with thorough detailed information and a lot of updates.
I'm sure he would do an awesome product review/grow journal with this kit :Namaste:

:cheer:I'm picturing it now....:volcano-smiley:
@Grizzwald true nuff eh.

i can just see it now.....dude has himself a new garden shed/tent and an awesome led hanging from his fence....notice the satire in my voice....i know its hard, but after competing with him, the first thing when i saw his name here was that visual exactly. lmfao

in all seriousness, he would be an excellent reviewer!!

but that image just gave me the giggles.

have fun eh

:goodjob:I'd love to be one of your fans for your journal,i can't wait to read it...:cheer:You mean you wanna tag yourself? It's no problem,if you think you also can do this job well,you can @supergroomer...:high-five:But our team will do reseach on it,they will make the call.:Namaste:
Good morning Sara. I think I will throw my hat into the ring also. I don't have any current journals, so maybe it is time for a new one. I could give a good comparison between my 900 and the Epistar 320. I would run clones so we could have an accurate comparison. Let me know. :circle-of-love::peace:

I know there are lots of work to do for a journal...:goodjob:
:thumb: Hi SG! :)

Happy to read you are ready to start journaling again. It's long overdue (if you know what I mean) ;-)

:circle-of-love:morning Dennise.Speaking in a low noice:i got it.:high-five:
Good morning Sara {cough and speaking in a low gravely voice ...@cannafan} Hope you have a spectacular amazing blazing kinda day...:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

You should give it to cannafan sara.. You know she's going to show it off, has respect on site, going to talk it up whilst being honest, can take amazing photographs, put time and effort into it for you and can grow beautiful plants.. So we sorted? Canna wins? Yes? :rofl::rofl:

hi sara
you know I love your customer support and support your products 100%
and I would love to do this testing but I pass it over to @Cannafan too :)
You know I will be your customer as soon as I can.

I know she took nice pics, I visited her journal few times. She did a great job, I wish I can make that decision all by myself, but I have a team behind me. Do not worry, she got a big chance.
You should give it to cannafan sara.. You know she's going to show it off, has respect on site, going to talk it up whilst being honest, can take amazing photographs, put time and effort into it for you and can grow beautiful plants.. So we sorted? Canna wins? Yes? :rofl::rofl:

hi AngryBird,Cannafan is superstar, I have a big hope on her too.I hope my team also like her work. I am sure you will be our customer soon, I will wait you here.haha
hi sara
you know I love your customer support and support your products 100%
and I would love to do this testing but I pass it over to @Cannafan too :)
You know I will be your customer as soon as I can.

Back
Top Bottom