Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer

:circle-of-love:you are so nice,sure,we will check her grow journal.I think Cannafan is also a nice person her,so you guys like to be friends with her,right? :bravo:
@Cannafan.......:love::circle-of-love::love:

Cannafan is a big part of our Mars Hydro family

:circle-of-love:It's nice to see you here Canna Monthana,i'm sure you are also a nice person as Cannafan,:bravo:
@Cannafan. She will give a great review. I see her all over these journals chatting, spreading the love. She is a great candidate for the Product review.

We know this is the right thing to do,so we did it.:high-five: Thanks for supporting us. :circle-of-love:
This would be fun! Love these Mars Hydro Products.

:bravo:Thanks recommend her to us,i want to check her grow journal this afternoon,but you guys really think she is good,so i decided to visit her grow journal in 10 minutes.:cheer:
@#&Cannafan..................This fantastic grower has about 5 journals in which she can show case just how great the Mars Hydro Led's are

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

:cheer:You are superstar here,maybe i should got a picture send to you,and you can sign it for me.:cheer:
:thanks: (and to everyone else who has tagged me so far :) ) I would love an excuse to start another journal. It's time to drop seeds to keep the perpetual moving along. :)

:cco:

Hum,i'm more interested in Cannafan now,personal...:bravo:
Oh has anyone mentioned @Cannafan...:) She'll rock it Sara and we all know she'll post every single tiny bit of it in all her many journals not to mention she'll probably start a new one for this set up...
:yikes: Just kidding Canna...:;): She would be the perfect person for you for real....:circle-of-love:

Yeah, i also visited his grow journal sometimes,he did a great grow journal.:bravo:
@Asesino85

Another great grower that could do awesome side-by-side comparison grow.

Will you sign for me? :cheer:
@ Dennise...cuz we all know what wonderful things she does in tents.

Hmmm...that could be taken in different ways....

:laugh:

Just kidding D :)

:circle-of-love:
As much as we would love another light, we don't have a use for an other tent. We have a big flower and veg area that are their own rooms.

It's nice to meet you too. Thanks again for these awesome reviews!

:cheer:You are superstar here,maybe i should got a picture send to you,and you can sign it for me.:cheer:

I just love your sense of humor. :) Consider it signed. LOL

If you go through the current journal, do a quick journal review by just looking at pics. :laugh: It's almost 300 pages and there has been a lot of different things done with my grows and breeding/pollinating. It's looooong. LOL

whom do you @ today?:welcome:
Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer, who do you trust? Please tag him here, we will choose one people from all the tagged person.(such as @SmokeSara)
we are waiting for their objective ,professinoal review. Mars Pro II Epistar 320 and 4'x4 tent will be the reviewed product. Deadline: 30th,Sept. ————By Mars Hydro Team.
product_reviewer_1_1.jpg

It's my pleasure.:circle-of-love:I am also thinking that Cannafan is superstar here,if i make friends with you,i will have a friend who is superstar,that is really cool.:cheer::cheer:
I just love your sense of humor. :) Consider it signed. LOL

If you go through the current journal, do a quick journal review by just looking at pics. :laugh: It's almost 300 pages and there has been a lot of different things done with my grows and breeding/pollinating. It's looooong. LOL

Back
Top Bottom