Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer

You girls are the good ones. for sure. Crazy but good.
:circle-of-love:

I can't remember if I recommended @cannafan...:)....:circle-of-love:

Yep, you did. I have to pull my other hand up to count now....

You make me laugh. Laughter is good.

:thanks:

I love those zip side windows on that tent. You can tend to plants from the side without having to turn them. Not to mention getting sidelight in for pictures! :laugh:

And the light has a "seedling" setting. How nice that you can do all three growth stages with one light.

:love:

:hmmmm::hmmmm:This will be a hard job to do.:volcano-smiley:I need smoke some cannabis.
@photos would be another great grower who will give an equally great review. You have a tough choice Sara.

I want to make it three, personally,but my boss will fire me after that.:volcano-smiley: So i will keep the rules: one reviewer only.:Namaste:
2 reviews! Double blind study!

Yeah,she got many nice pics,it's really beautiful.I had talked with her about her photos few month ago.:goodjob:
Hi Sara....@Cannafan is a top grower and will put your light to the test. Plus she's the Queen of DIY. :love:

:cheer:yes,it's good tent.I also to buy one,but i do not have space for it in my room.:thumb:
Yep, you did. I have to pull my other hand up to count now....

You make me laugh. Laughter is good.

:thanks:

I love those zip side windows on that tent. You can tend to plants from the side without having to turn them. Not to mention getting sidelight in for pictures! :laugh:

And the light has a "seedling" setting. How nice that you can do all three growth stages with one light.

:love:

@ photos . He's a grower who knows what his doing . A true qualified grower for a job like this . More years growing then some have been smoking

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom