Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:welcome:Thanks Veavis,wish you a nice day too.:thanks:
The difference between MarsII and Reflector:
1 The design is different:Mars II uses glass cover ,which will reduce some light. However, Reflector uses reflection board ,which will reflect maximum light back to the plants compared to MarsII
2 Intensity is different: The gap is wider on Reflector than MarsII. So Reflector will cover more area but MarsII will have stronger intensity on average area.
3 The coverage is different.:high-five:
Mars II and Mars Pro(II):
1 The creative reflector Cup design collects 100% of the light emitted from the LED chips giving you the most even and blended spectral output possible. MarsII and Reflector install lens which blocks 6-8% of the light emitted from the LED as it passes through. Mars Pro doesn't add lens so as to output the complete light as much as possible and penetrate deeper. :thumb:
2 Unlike Mars II or Reflector series, Mars ProII has vents around the panel, so as to dissipate the heat more effectively. :thumb:
3 LED Chips and drivers are upgraded. Mars ProII is better built-up and will last longer.:goodjob:
Mars pro II is an economical version light we made based on the Mars Pro,Mars Pro II do not have remote control,it is with Growth&VEG switches.:high-five:
Mars Pro(II)series lights is the best LED light among our lighs.:high-five:
Hi SmokeSara, I hope you are having a great day!!! :thumb:

I am a complete noobie and need some help understanding your lights.

What is the difference between your Mars II or Pro Series LED lights as compared to the Mars Reflector lights?

Thank you!! :ganjamon:

:circle-of-love:Mars Hydro factory is located in Shenzhen, specialized in Ingredient supplying, research and manufacturing. Gross building area 65000sq.ft (6000㎡), adopt advanced Japanese manufacturing equipment and precise testing facilities, independent QC laboratory and R&D Lab, large material warehouse.:high-five:
Mars Hydro factory and facilities - YouTube

Guys,our Mars Pro II will arrive USA around July 25th,anyone want to purchase a Mars Pro II,hurry up,the quantity is limited.:cheer:
:circle-of-love:Pre order Mars Pro II and get PAR 38 LED grow light FREE. Our Mars Pro II will be in stock soon, all over the world this time, not only United States!!!:welcome:
FREE_par.png

Here is the stock information for Mars Pro II,please check,and do not miss it.:cheer:
07_06_Mars_Pro_II.png

Any suggestions?:welcome:
420-1.png

Australia customers:We need your genius ideas now.:Namaste:
Recently,many customers complained that their goods has been damaged during deliver,it caused by the careless deliver.:Namaste:We used AU Post,you guys can recommend some delivery company to us,which can offer good service to you guys.:welcome:

:circle-of-love:Hi Brandydog,I'm sorry to hear that.:Namaste:We will try our best to help you.:high-five:
We will send you the replacement parts or you can return it to our international repair center.We have warranty policy for 1 year and 2 year,you can check out our website. led grow lights-Mars Hydro Premium Warranty
If you send to our repair center to repair,you need to wait about two weeks,you need time to send to our repair center,and we need to send it back to you also.:Namaste:
You can send email to service@mars-hydro.com,your email include:two pics(one with the light on,one with the light off) with the description of your problems+your contact information+return address+the date you bought your light,my colleague is in charge of repair service,she will help you to diagnose and solve the problem.Hope everything will be fine soon.:Namaste:
Hi Sara: I have 2 mars11 1600 and 2 mars11 900. The 1600 has lots of black and melted lens, the 900 just black lens. I live in Vancouver Canada and I was wondering how long your return time on warranty? I will have to rent lights as this pays the bills.

:surf:American growers,if you need to purchase our Reflector LED,you can buy from Amazon now.:welcome:
Reflector 48 is only $87.99USD
Reflector144 is $234.39USD
Reflector192 only $276.79USD.
This 3 models sell in packages on Amazon,you just choose the one you want,and add to your cart.
c4.png

Please notice:Amazon only provide 20% off discount for Reflector48,Reflector144 and Reflector192.:cheer: The Reflector 96 is not included in.:Namaste:The price will back to origional price on August 16th.Hurry up.:tommy::tommy:
am-1.jpg

Thank you SmokeSara!! :thanks:

:welcome:Thanks Veavis,wish you a nice day too.:thanks:
The difference between MarsII and Reflector:
1 The design is different:Mars II uses glass cover ,which will reduce some light. However, Reflector uses reflection board ,which will reflect maximum light back to the plants compared to MarsII
2 Intensity is different: The gap is wider on Reflector than MarsII. So Reflector will cover more area but MarsII will have stronger intensity on average area.
3 The coverage is different.:high-five:
Mars II and Mars Pro(II):
1 The creative reflector Cup design collects 100% of the light emitted from the LED chips giving you the most even and blended spectral output possible. MarsII and Reflector install lens which blocks 6-8% of the light emitted from the LED as it passes through. Mars Pro doesn't add lens so as to output the complete light as much as possible and penetrate deeper. :thumb:
2 Unlike Mars II or Reflector series, Mars ProII has vents around the panel, so as to dissipate the heat more effectively. :thumb:
3 LED Chips and drivers are upgraded. Mars ProII is better built-up and will last longer.:goodjob:
Mars pro II is an economical version light we made based on the Mars Pro,Mars Pro II do not have remote control,it is with Growth&VEG switches.:high-five:
Mars Pro(II)series lights is the best LED light among our lighs.:high-five:

:circle-of-love:Hi Brandydog,I'm sorry to hear that.:Namaste:We will try our best to help you.:high-five:
We will send you the replacement parts or you can return it to our international repair center.We have warranty policy for 1 year and 2 year,you can check out our website. led grow lights-Mars Hydro Premium Warranty
If you send to our repair center to repair,you need to wait about two weeks,you need time to send to our repair center,and we need to send it back to you also.:Namaste:
You can send email to service@mars-hydro.com,your email include:two pics(one with the light on,one with the light off) with the description of your problems+your contact information+return address+the date you bought your light,my colleague is in charge of repair service,she will help you to diagnose and solve the problem.Hope everything will be fine soon.:Namaste:

Thank you Sara

What could the par 38 light be used for? I have the mars hydro II 1200 in a 4x4 grow area. I was looking for some helper lights for around the outer areas

Sent from my SM-G900T using 420

420-1.png

:Namaste:These days we find out that there are some companies copy our products,they sell the very similar to our products.Mars-Hydro have been selling LED grow light since 2009,we have our own expert teams of research, design, development, production and testing.:goodjob:We will investigate them,we have the Patent Right and Copyright.:bravo:We will investigate those companies who copied our products.:Namaste:
We understand why they copy our products,we are in LED grow light market for about 7years already,our LED grow light have a successful market.:cheer:That is because when we develop our products,we gathered ideas and opinions from many grower via social media.:welcome:We are keeping upgrade our tech and develop new lights.:thumb:They can not totally copy our tech and quality,they can only copy our old model,not our new model Mars Pro(II)series.:high-five:
When you want to purchase our products,please make sure they are Mars-Hydro before your place order,you can buy directly from our offical website::Namaste: LED Grow Lights Or you can contact with us first.:high-five:
This is the video for our factory:
Mars Hydro factory and facilities - YouTube
Mars Hydro factory is located in Shenzhen, specialized in Ingredient supplying, research and manufacturing. Gross building area 65000sq.ft (6000㎡), :Namaste: adopt advanced Japanese manufacturing equipment and precise testing facilities,:Namaste: independent QC laboratory and R&D Lab, large material warehouse.:high-five:

:circle-of-love:Par38 LED grow light is a small light,you can use it as side light in your tent.Yeah,you can use Par38 as the helper lights for the outer areas.:high-five:
Have many plants you have in your tent?:bravo:
What could the par 38 light be used for? I have the mars hydro II 1200 in a 4x4 grow area. I was looking for some helper lights for around the outer areas

:circle-of-love:Sean is a very nice guy,he also helps me sometimes.:high-five:I'm sure you and your girls will like the new light.:Namaste:Hope you can get it as soon as possible.
Happy growing.:circle-of-love:
I am in the process of trying to get payment sorted for the Mars II 700, really really excited about it and hope to get that done this Saturday. I have been speaking to Sean Shao and he has been very helpful in providing me with a good quote and also to answer my questions. :Namaste:

:goodjob:7 girls there in your tent,it must be very awesome.:bravo:Everyday can visit them:cheer:
So you gonna buy Par38 LED grow light for your tent? We only sell this light on ebay and Amazon now.:high-five:
7 young autoflowering plants.

Back
Top Bottom