Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:party:Choose the one you need from Amazon,we give 20% off discount for Reflector series from July 18th--August 15th.(For USA only):welcome::welcome:
Reflector 48 is only $87.99USD save $22 USD
Reflector144 is $234.39USD save$58.6USD
Reflector192 only $276.79USD save$69.2USD

am_save1.jpg

:welcome:This 3 models sell in packages on Amazon,you just choose the one you want,and add to your cart.:high-five:
c4.png

:cheer:Our Mars Pro II already on the way to our international warehouse,they will arrive very soon.Pre-order is accepted,and your will get one free Par38 LED grow light:Hurry up.:welcome:
7_15_par38.jpg

ruh roh.......

looks like im joining the fast burnout club maybe.

think I have 4 burnt out

the 2 center ones may be them whatchamacallits? but the other 2 are not put in symmetrically, hence the question of it being burnt.

20160720_210908.jpg

might have to scrap this whole led idea if this is how long they last. got it in early may, so just over 2 months.

ouch.

ruh roh.......

think I have 4 burnt out

20160720_210908.jpg

might have to scrap this whole led idea if this is how long they last. got it in early may, so just over 2 months.

ouch.
I can't see how Mars Hydro claim less than 3% failure rate. Soo many complaints here about dead leds and soo many more than other led manufacturers on this forum. But you pay more for other brands so I guess if you pay lower prices you get lower quality.
I've never been able to understand how mars hydro can sell units under half the price of competitors in the industry and still claim they are as good quality.
I've not seen any other brand get so many failure complaints within 12 months of purchase.
I thinks its why other brands offer 3-5 year warranties and mars hydro only offer 1-2 years. I think this is an admittance that they are lower quality.

well in all fairness, (not something I am known for lol) those might be ir leds? I don't know for sure. but I do see where you are coming from fiveto.

I have done the devils advocate thing here already. but at this point I just want to know if those are ir positions or not.

well in all fairness, (not something I am known for lol) those might be ir leds? I don't know for sure. but I do see where you are coming from fiveto.

I have done the devils advocate thing here already. but at this point I just want to know if those are ir positions or not.
You could be right with this one, its a good point.
Its seems with previous complaints that they were indeed dead leds.

For the record I intend to purchase another Mars Hydro light for my next upgrade due to the fact that they give good customer support here and they are the only led company in Aus that I can find.
I would just like to see some more transparency in regards to parts used and how they can charge so much less than competitors but keep the ssame high quality.

It doesn't make sense to me

If that is a Mars 1200 then it is in the exact spots for the Infrared lights.

hey nunyabiz!!! welcome aboard.

and thank you very much for that info and pic. awesome news for me.

saving that pic for future reference.

+ reps given buddy!!!

:circle-of-love:Hi unforgiven.Please send email to service@mars-hydro.com,your email include:two pics(one with the light on,one with the light off) with the description+your contact information+the date you got your light,our repair service department colleague will help you to diagnose if this is the lens problem.:high-five:
ruh roh.......

think I have 4 burnt out

the 2 center ones may be them whatchamacallits? but the other 2 are not put in symmetrically, hence the question of it being burnt.

20160720_210908.jpg

ouch.

We will test our lights before we ship out our goods.:high-five:
We are in this forum since 2013,and we have been keeping update news and informations everyday,so it's normal you read many news that complaints about the dead leds.:Namaste:And we have been selling LED grow light since2009.:circle-of-love:
We sold out thousands of lights worldwide every month,we got the number: defective rate under 3‰ is based on the number every month we sold out and every month the repair requests we got.:Namaste:
We are keeping upgrade our tech.:high-five:
Please be confident to use our lights,we will try our best to offer better products and service.:Namaste:
I can't see how Mars Hydro claim less than 3% failure rate. Soo many complaints here about dead leds and soo many more than other led manufacturers on this forum. But you pay more for other brands so I guess if you pay lower prices you get lower quality.
I've never been able to understand how mars hydro can sell units under half the price of competitors in the industry and still claim they are as good quality.
I've not seen any other brand get so many failure complaints within 12 months of purchase.
I thinks its why other brands offer 3-5 year warranties and mars hydro only offer 1-2 years. I think this is an admittance that they are lower quality.

:high-five:It maybe the IR diodes,after our engineer receive your pics,they will diagnose for you.:high-five:
If any problems,my colleague will try her best to help you.:high-five:

We are in this forum since 2013,and we have been keeping update news and informations everyday,so it's normal you read many news that complaints about the dead leds.:Namaste:And we have been selling LED grow light since2009.:circle-of-love:
We sold out thousands of lights worldwide every month,we got the number: defective rate under 3"° is based on the number every month we sold out and every month the repair requests we got.:Namaste:
Please be confident to use our lights,we will try our best to offer better products and service.:Namaste:
I do understand that Sara which is why I still see Mars Hydro as a reputable business. Plus your service on here is very good and better than many others.

It would be nice to get some transparency regarding the parts you use and how they differ from competitors. Explaining exactly how you can sell a similar product for less than half the price of competitors means you do something different to them. I'd like to know what this difference is as I can't see how you can sell the same quality product for less than half the price of competitors but still claim the same equivalent high quality.

hey sara,

just an idea for you here. but you gotta stop repeating the company line. it just infuriates people. it doesn't help to sell your lights at all. everyone on this thread knows that mars has good lights. I said good, not great for a reason. because, like anything bought from the bargain bin, there will be problems.

so just accept that, and assume that all of the adults here will need to do the same.

please don't feel the need to respond to every negative comment (mine included) because it just looks like you end up back peddling. the majority of the people in here, use your lights already, or want to.

address the complaints yes. but the negativity, there is no sensible reason to get into it and repeat the same things over and over.

just trying to help you out here. I do like the light, not sure if I like it a lot yet though. only time will tell. if it lasts. ROFLMFAO :circle-of-love:

have fun eh

We sold out thousands of lights worldwide every month,we got the number: defective rate under 3‰ is based on the number every month we sold out and every month the repair requests we got.:Namaste:

:welcome:If you need to buy a new light,you can consider about our Mars Pro II series.:bravo:
Mars pro II,the creative reflector Cup design collects 100% of the light emitted from the LED chips giving you the most even and blended spectral output possible.It doesn't add lens so as to output the complete light as much as possible and penetrate deeper.:thumb:
Mars ProII has vents around the panel, so as to dissipate the heat more effectively.:Namaste:
The LED Chips and drivers are upgraded. Mars ProII is better built-up and will last longer.:high-five:
Mars Pro
Mars_Pro_II.jpg

You could be right with this one, its a good point.
Its seems with previous complaints that they were indeed dead leds.

For the record I intend to purchase another Mars Hydro light for my next upgrade due to the fact that they give good customer support here and they are the only led company in Aus that I can find.
I would just like to see some more transparency in regards to parts used and how they can charge so much less than competitors but keep the ssame high quality.

It doesn't make sense to me

doood, it's called magic!!! get with the program. lmao

I do understand that Sara which is why I still see Mars Hydro as a reputable business. Plus your service on here is very good and better than many others.

It would be nice to get some transparency regarding the parts you use and how they differ from competitors. Explaining exactly how you can sell a similar product for less than half the price of competitors means you do something different to them. I'd like to know what this difference is as I can't see how you can sell the same quality product for less than half the price of competitors but still claim the same equivalent high quality.

Well the reason you hear about more complaint on here is well because mars sell more lights here for the actual number of clients compared to the number of complaints is probably around 3%. Plus not to many people would go threw the trouble of making an account and signing up to tell you the light is working fine but they will signup faster than a fat chasing an ice cream truck if anything messes up.

*side note I'm pretty sure the 1200w has 4 ir diodes they are not visible to the naked eye if you have those fancy led glasses you can check for sure I know my 400w has 2 that are ir.

:goodjob:
hey nunyabiz!!! welcome aboard.

and thank you very much for that info and pic. awesome news for me.

saving that pic for future reference.

+ reps given buddy!!!

Back
Top Bottom