Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hell ya they will do fine in that space my space 24in x 48in
the price has changed a little their 68.00 for 1 or 130.00 for 2
Here's the ebay listing numbers.

Hey Hello
thank you very much :)
can you give me the ebay link?
do you think that with the 300 it will grow well in my box 80/80/180 cm?
thank you

Yeah I have 2 of then already. Lol. I need something that's about double the length of the 300w Old model and a little more power. So that's why I was thinking the old 600 watt it has the length and the power of about 260+ watts that would put me at a solid 83.6 solid watts a square foot of good led. But 2 more old 300w would give me even more pre square feet and better coverage

Amazon sells the 600w LED two for right at $300.00 free shipping, more power than the 300's with almost the same footprint. I have two plus a 900w Mars II. My two 600w have kept me just above what I need for meds, I haven't found the need to even hang the 900w yet:) she sits and waits patiently in her box.

Amazon sells the 600w LED two for right at $300.00 free shipping, more power than the 300's with almost the same footprint. I have two plus a 900w Mars II. My two 600w have kept me just above what I need for meds, I haven't found the need to even hang the 900w yet:) she sits and waits patiently in her box.

Yeah I'm going to go for the 600 Old model. That will give me one Mars ll 1200 2 60x5 old 300 and 1 600w old I use the 300s For veg and they work really well. I hAve one next to the 1200 now and everything is great I'll post a pic later when the lights just go off so I can get the real color.

Ok I have a question can someone with a Mars ll series or the old 300 or 600 look at their light and tell me if it looks like when they are on that glass that's over then looks cloudy right under the leds or is my glass dirty or is it just a reflection I can't tell?

20160205_074946.jpg
20160212_1457481.jpg
these ladies in the 2nd pic will be chipped in about 5 days maybe 7 they are about 40% amber. The other 3 White Widow will go for another 2 weeks they are a diffrent pheno. It actually looks completely different from the other 3 ww which is the second pic. The first pic was taken about a week ago. The bottom one was today. For some reason I can not upload a new pic of that side I will keep trying

I have a question for anyone with the MarsII 1200 or similar light, my plants are about 12 inches away from the light but currently have no signs of light stress. They are actually quite content it would seem, however I was looking at how to mount it in order to gain some extra height over the top of the canopy. This is how they are looking currently.
IMG_20160210_182404.jpg
IMG_20160210_182356.jpg

At 12 Inches I got some bleaching on my buds but you can rraise that bad boy to at least 15 inches 18 is what I feel is the sweet spot. Looking good though

20160212_165920.jpg
20160212_165937.jpg
20160212_165944.jpg
OK here is a good updated pic of the garden. When looking at the canopy the back right are the ones coming out in a few days they are at least 40% amber. It is also the one that looks different from the other white widows. I like how it looks compared to the others looks like a better quality bud. The top pic is of the back right of canopy

My 300s do look a bit cloudy and have since new. I've considered removing the glass to solve that and they may run cooler as well.

Ok I have a question can someone with a Mars ll series or the old 300 or 600 look at their light and tell me if it looks like when they are on that glass that's over then looks cloudy right under the leds or is my glass dirty or is it just a reflection I can't tell?

I think maybe a small percentage but the heat may also make the LEDs run cooler due the air movement in the room too.!

Mine do as well i would assume since day one as well. I wonder how much that really takes away from the light.

So debating on a new light just to add a little extra. My choices are the 96x5 reflector the Mars ll 400 or the old Mars 600. I want to run it next to my Mars ll 1200. I was thinking of getting the Pro epistar the little one but I think for what I am using it for that would be to much. So what do you guys and gals think.

Im Using 2x 96x5 and Im happy with it ! but I cant really compare to any other light lol .... So yea just from what i have grown with the reflector series I can definitely reccommend that ! Good Luck

Lol My bad for digging out that old post !! I just recieved an email noticing me there is a new post in this thread and it was yours ... so ofcourse I thought its a new post ... Something must be wrong with the email notifications ..Sorry :)

Im Using 2x 96x5 and Im happy with it ! but I cant really compare to any other light lol .... So yea just from what i have grown with the reflector series I can definitely reccommend that ! Good Luck

Lol My bad for digging out that old post !! I just recieved an email noticing me there is a new post in this thread and it was yours ... so ofcourse I thought its a new post ... Something must be wrong with the email notifications ..Sorry :)

No thanks it's never bad when helping out no matter the time.

Back
Top Bottom