Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:party:New life sprouts from the earth!
20160401_123442.jpg
20160401_123457.jpg
we have Green Crack and NY Diesel auto. In these pics later will be pics of my cookies and Dark Devil

:circle-of-love:Hi Dropout, now we have repair service centers in US, Canada, Australia, UK and Germany. If fix is a problem to you, you can choose to repair it at our service centers.:Namaste:
I just hope everyone understands that when you buy a mars light you will have no choice to become an electrician. You will have to learn schema and go on youtube to learn how to be a led repairer to keep your mars led light functional. Even if its just the glass you need to clean because of them using glue you will probably connect it all wrong and will need to learn the different connections to have it working again.

Good Luck with your mars light your going to need it! The 200-300$ you would pay more for a quality light is very well worth it in my opinion. Mars led light have not proved me wrong yet. But they don't need to a cheap ass is born everyday and become victims of mars led lights everyday.

Its like going cheap on a frying pan and everything stick hard to wash color change inside and getting a frying pan a lil more expensive that doesnt stick easy to wash and pan never ends up looking burnt forever.

Its the same choice you are making.

:kiss:Dennise...thanks very much. I know I have said it many times, but every time I say it I mean it. Your understanding and trust is the best thing I have got from the company.:Namaste:
WOW apparently you have had a problem... I will say it once again... I have received over 20 lights from Sara over the last two years and I have had nada a problem... Not one.. :wood:... I realize that is luck of the draw and apparently you pulled the short stick... I have seen Sara and her team work diligently to rectify any and every situation that comes across and I really am sorry that you are having to deal with it... I wouldn't like it either but it isn't fair to say this is the normal... I doubt most of us have no idea the volume of sales and in any business you are going to have a small % of problems.. In any business... It's how they deal with the issues that is very telling... Sara has some of the best customer support and care I have ever dealt with and they are trying to get shops set up across everywhere for people that prefer to not do the repairs themselves... Again I wouldn't want to do it either but it was made very clear on this site that currently that is the deal... They are trying to improve on locations and do whatever they can to help you with the repair.... I'm not sure what more you could want... I love my M-Hs....:circle-of-love:

Guys my epistar 320 is causing a lot of heat.. is there any way to reduce it? im using fan sucking air from carbon filter that is supposed to be enough with fan circulating from the bottom running at night.. is there any way to help it cool down?

using 3.3x3.3 sq tent and lamp is sp1 30% and sp2 60% .. already lowered to make it run cooler.. but doesn't seem to have an effect.. sometimes its almost 88F.

please help me mars hydro

Hi resinous, sorry to hear about it. Compared to HPS, the buds under led is small, but more dense and taste better. This is the feedbacks from the customers who have ever grown with both type of lights.:straightface: I hope you don't lose confindence in it.
I do a question . I have a mars pro epi 160 and if I'm being honest it just isn't living up to my expectations. I have a couple auto bombs going that are in day 17 and they are tiny in comparison to my friends Auto bombs . When his were in day 17 they were huge compared to mine. Now I may be jumping the gun and I hope I am , but so far I am not impressed. The 5 auto bombs my friend is growing he is using my old $170 ipower 600w hps and he is kicking my ass . When I ordered this light I told him how great it was going to be and know he is joking on me because I sent $480 on this light . Maybe yall could check out my thread . It's called loving them mars pro . I just really want I need this l ight to produce very bad

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

:thanks: Money is not the judgement for good and bad.:cheesygrinsmiley: the Mars Pro has been engraved with our logo.:high-five:

Hey, Im completely fine by doing it, im actually enjoying and learning new things by doing that? Wasn't life supposed to bring new experiences? I chose mars, because of their customer support, and well also because I think Mars is very good lamps overall. Those lights feel rigid and you can actually tell it's a quality lamps just by looking at the metal:} Only - in them is that cheap sticker. If they would press in theyr logo into metal that would be kick-ass :) Or at least a holographic-metalic sticker.
Actually I can't wait to have bigger grow room so I can install both of mine 1200's and buy a pro series one.
Hopefully your all pans are from diamonds, so you're not a cheap ass. People mentality these days makes them think that money is first place in the world.. No man, no.. Thats why a lot of people are going back to basics. What the hell, I'm also trying to dissociate from material world, because it is strongly destroying your free will and mind ;}

:thumb:Hi Stoney, I am very happy to know that!!
Hey if some people want to pay 2 to 3xs The amount for the same thing just a diffrent name and shape. They deserve all the problems and shit. Lol. I will admit I was a huge doubter of my Mars ll 1200 but after my first White Widow grow with it 4 ladies and I pulled just about a gram per watt. What more could you ask for.

:circle-of-love:Hi Shinsou, thanks for the advice. We have kept sourcing better solutions for the parts.:Namaste: Shinsou, you can add more fans to keep the temp under control.
Gotta say the new 5w 192 Reflector is running quite hot.
The 2 stock fans are definitely not strong enough.

Mars should invest a couple more $ for better fans imo.

:circle-of-love:Hi Jae, we are back to work now. Everything will be on track. Share with us when you receive them!:high-five:
ordered my 144x5 reflector light march 31st still says "shipment pending"... hope they ship it out soon, need this light asap.
will let everyone know details when it arrives and my grow

:circle-of-love:Hello High yogi!:circle-of-love:
I have a 280 and a 300 watt 3w mars hydroII and ive been quite happy with them. I bought them from the manufacturer when the 5w came out and paid pennies on the dollar and no issues save any created by me w the plants. just saying.

:hug:they are pretty.
1459705063101568995868.jpg
14597050445901497180077.jpg
just wanted to share a pic of 2 of my 5 ladies. I will show the others later. When I can upload more pics. I really like the old 60x5 300w and my Mars ll 1200.

:circle-of-love:Hi Kriaze, sorry for the late. We are back. I have forwarded the pic to our engineer and will notify you the result. :circle-of-love:
I see the mods might have to step into this playground again, Whiney little turd, politics etc etc? This is the only thread that I dislike reading on this wonderful site (unfortunately I needed to visit as no response from Sara, and now I know why), the people concerned ought to be ashamed of themselves and their attitude to anyone that doesn't feel the same way. You're like a pack of hyenas descending upon a victim that just so happened to stray in an area of differing opinion, God help any anti smokers that ever speak to you. OK rant over, feel free to spew forth your slanderous childish remarks after my post, I will give no fucks regarding the opinions of people with that mentally.

Sara, if you could contact me regarding my less than a year old Mars II 1600w light and the LED's being burned out I would appreciate it please. Yes I am still happy with my 2 old style 300w lights, yes I am still fairly happy with my two 96x3 Reflectors, no I am not happy with this light, but once it's fixed again I will be. This time it is around 10 or 12 LED's that have burned out, running between temps of 86F and 76F with humidity no more than 50%. I will include a picture and thank you for taking the time to get back to me when you return from your holiday.

image9719.jpeg

Thank you in advance Sara :thumb:

Hi resinous, sorry to hear about it. Compared to HPS, the buds under led is small, but more dense and taste better. This is the feedbacks from the customers who have ever grown with both type of lights.:straightface: I hope you don't lose confindence in it.
No I haven't lost confidence. . I think I'm just not use to how close the nodes are stacking together compared to hps or mh which makes the plant smaller and shorter etc... I do love the panel and I'm still trying to learn how to grow with it ..

:thanks: Money is not the judgement for good and bad.:cheesygrinsmiley: the Mars Pro has been engraved with our logo.:high-five:
So the mars is now engraved into the metal ? And not just a sticker ..
My sticker was peeling off when I got it and I've been wanting to remove the sticker because it's peeling would it be ok if I take the sticker off of my pro epi 160 ??????

The cause can date back to last March. Our supplier of the lens has changed the lens material without notifying us. The lights produced before last March were vunerable.
I notice the majority of burned LEDs being on the outside edge. I don't own any of these lights just yet but I imagine, around the edge must run the hottest. I've seen some complaints that the fans, maybe they need to be upgraded to a slightly higher rpm to displace the heat a little better. Peace!!

:circle-of-love:Since we found it out last March, we have improved it. Mars Pro series doesn't add lens. It will not have the same problem like that. :circle-of-love:
Does the new 5w mars pro 1200 burn out or is it the old models???

Back
Top Bottom