Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Cookies Kush babies are loving these Mars lights!
8b507c72d593d88efeedaacec02e3131.jpg
de79a6cb009b06ba636dfd121dc66ea9.jpg
ed722d398292d4e854bca95782e00327.jpg

Sent From The Cloud
Happy Growing

20160405_084156.jpg
This is a better pic that shows more the problem. If anyone as any clue please let me know. I gave it a very little nutes to see if that helps plus I raised the light I really hope it don't die on me

20160405_084156.jpg
This is a better pic that shows more the problem. If anyone as any clue please let me know. I gave it a very little nutes to see if that helps plus I raised the light I really hope it don't die on me

I would pot her up into my veg soil... I'm not sure what you are using as soil but it looks to me like she is ready for big girl soil....:circle-of-love:

Hello Mars Family!!! I just started my new grow featureing all mars hydro panels including there MarsII, Reflector and Pro series. please follow for a full review on the pro series lights and a final pheno hunt of the Dark Dragon genetics by Kingdom Organic Seeds. hope to see you all there, cheers!!

Mars Pro Tester Grow/Dark Dragon Pheno Hunt

a few early pics of the setup and grow
IMG_249520.JPG
IMG_249616.JPG
IMG_249718.JPG
IMG_249822.JPG
IMG_249919.JPG
IMG_250022.JPG

I agree with Bernie that it MIGHT be a CalMag issue. I think that you're doing the right thing by starting some weak nutes on it now. I've been using Canna Start at that stage.

I agree with Bernie that it MIGHT be a CalMag issue. I think that you're doing the right thing by starting some weak nutes on it now. I've been using Canna Start at that stage.

AN sensi Grow has ssome calmag so I didn't add any but I'm an using ro water from now on so I will add

Well here we go . Mars pro epistar 160 . It's about 60 days old . Temps in closet 78f and Rh 30% and I came home to this. Comsidering I paid 480 usd I'm pretty upset so this to happen only after 60 days of usage . How do I fix this fix . I would like to fix it ASAP . I have zero electrically experience and I can not ship it out . 1 out of the panels is completely out . Please sara HELP ME !!!

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

It's only been in use 51 days .. lol.. I hope it's nothing serious. ..any ideas anyone !!!

Hey Resin, sorry to hear about your light, Sarah be in about 8 pm central standard time, Looks like maybe a power supply/driver, If thats the case easy fix not sure were you at, took 4 days to get my parts, but my lights are about 2 years old. Sarah will take care of you.:volcano-smiley:

Hey Resin, sorry to hear about your light, Sarah be in about 8 pm central standard time, Looks like maybe a power supply/driver, If thats the case easy fix not sure were you at, took 4 days to get my parts, but my lights are about 2 years old. Sarah will take care of you.:volcano-smiley:
Oh I sure hope so . From previous reading from before I ordered the light . I was thinking what you said maybe a driver . So is it pretty easy to fix and is there videos for fixing the pro epi 160 like mine?

Back
Top Bottom