Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Hi MedicineManUK, there is condition for light exchange. We have seven days return policy. You can check it here. led grow lights-return policy Apart from that, we don't accept light exchange. :Namaste: It is true that we don't raise the price for the new stock because of the Veg/Flower switch. :circle-of-love:
I was tempted to purchase some MarsHydro Lights but was put off by negative customer service experiences, read up on some very disturbing accounts of how consumers were treated when trying to replace lights, also the fact I could not be guaranteed a light with the veg/flower switch but MarsHydro want to sell their new stock at same price as their old tech. I will wait and save up until I can purchase from a more reputable company.

Sent from my A0001 using 420

Hi apeshot, sorry about this... We have shipped it twice. Don't know why... The led diodes ship out by letter, not parcel... Have you checked the letters you have received?
Hope you get your light fixed asap and without any problems.

It's been almost a month since Mars said they were sending my replacement parts domestically, but they haven't arrived yet. I've got about a dozen burnt out on my Mars II 1200w after using it in similar conditions to yours, and I even had an additional oscillating fan trained on it the entire time.

Hopefully my parts arrive soon. The girls are going on near a month now without any light in that tent due to concerns that the burnt LEDs could pose a fire hazard. A friend told me that keeping them in darkness for a bit during flower will assist in trichome production, and I also vegged these plants for over 4.5 months, so I'm preparing myself for some epic frosty bud. :thumb:

:thanks:thanks for your help and the kind words. We appreciate it very much. As I have said before, our lights are not the best and perfect, but we will try to be better if we want to keep the business running. Everyone's opinion, negative or positive, is highly appreciated. We will respect it.:Namaste:
sound points brotha, i have been using my lights for just under a year and do have some blacken diodes. I feel where your coming from but i do like the lights and with a bit of patience (time, culture, language issues) and communication they are very reasonable. alot of LED companys have very similar repair options with the first option being to send parts but in marshydro's case since they are so far away sending your lights in either takes a long time (i have heard once or twice they did not fix it well also) but very few other LED company's send a temp light in the mean time.

All in all i just have to say the the price you get a great light that should last a good 2-3 years if you have some skills with your hands but they are def not the best panels on the market (i would never tell someone to get the best camera available to someone starting to get into photography) and i think mars is a GREAT beginner to intermediate panel that grows great herb. cheers

Well guess what I love my Mars Hydros and I'm a real person...:yahoo: That is in no way what I would like to say to you however I'm much kinder than you apparently... I am terribly sorry you are having the problems you are but that is in no way my fault and you really don't need to be so ugly... Sara has been on holiday for 3 lousy days and is entitled to her countries holidays... She works very hard at keeping up with all the members here and I'm sure she will contact you as soon as she returns to work... As far as me working for MH... I don't work for anyone and haven't in many years... I owned my own company and I know... don't think... know... with the volume of sales there are going to be defects... it's how they handle these problems that seem to be your issue... Do you take holiday when you are offered it at work? I have been running these light for well over 2 years now with nada problem.... none.. I will say it again... I'm sure it is just luck of the draw and as I explained before and you are obviously too pissed to understand... they have gotten several repair shops across their territories but of course that doesn't mean they are next door to you... I have no idea why you are having problems with your lights but being ugly to me or anyone else certainly isn't going to get them fixed.... I hope you have a great and blessed day Sir and I love my Mars Hydros and I'm a real person...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

yes, our MarsII is always with 5w led chips.
I am pretty sure but could be wrong... I think the Mars II's have always been 5w....:circle-of-love:

:party:Haha, thanks for sharing this! I feel in my countryside, it's more of paying respect to the dead, rather than spring outing:cheesygrinsmiley:
Qingming Festival (Tomb-sweeping Day)
Year Date of
2016 April 4 April 2 - 4

Qingming Festival (also known as Pure Brightness Festival or Tomb-sweeping Day), which falls on either April 4th or 5th of the gregorian calendar, is one of the Chinese Twenty-four Solar Terms. From that date temperatures begin to rise and rainfall increases, indicating that it is the crucial time for plowing and sowing in the spring. The festival therefore has a close relationship with agriculture. However, it is not only a seasonal symbol; it is also a day of paying respect to the dead, a spring outing, and other activities.

:cheesygrinsmiley:I saw one in flower.
This is my veg tent under a 144x5w reflector.....:circle-of-love:
DSC051693.JPG
DSC051865.JPG

Sorry to hear about this, farmthekush, is it possible that you can add more fans
Guys my epistar 320 is causing a lot of heat.. is there any way to reduce it? im using fan sucking air from carbon filter that is supposed to be enough with fan circulating from the bottom running at night.. is there any way to help it cool down?

using 3.3x3.3 sq tent and lamp is sp1 30% and sp2 60% .. already lowered to make it run cooler.. but doesn't seem to have an effect.. sometimes its almost 88F.

please help me mars hydro

:hug:Thank you, Dennise. I have enjoyed it much. Today is another sunny day.:love::love:
Hi Sara.. Glad you are back and hope you enjoyed your holiday... It seems to be such a kind thing to do for your passed loved ones... I hope you have a blessed and green day my friend....:circle-of-love:

:blushsmile:I wish I could have equipped myself well with the knowledge of growth... All I can see is that you have no problem with the light operation.:high-five: Hmm... if I was in this situation, I would analyze the cause from more aspects. I will figure out the other variants apart from the light difference from your friends, such as strains, nutes, temp and anything else relevant to growth. Having analyzed all these variants and details, you can come up with a compresenive conclusion and may have a general ideal of the possible reason. If you only want to know whether light is the cause, the best way is to do a comparison grow by yourself. :circle-of-love:
No I haven't lost confidence. . I think I'm just not use to how close the nodes are stacking together compared to hps or mh which makes the plant smaller and shorter etc... I do love the panel and I'm still trying to learn how to grow with it ..

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

:circle-of-love:yes, it will be ok. Only Mars Pro has the engrave:Namaste:
So the mars is now engraved into the metal ? And not just a sticker ..
My sticker was peeling off when I got it and I've been wanting to remove the sticker because it's peeling would it be ok if I take the sticker off of my pro epi 160 ??????

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

Sorry to hear about this, farmthekush, is it possible that you can add more fans

Ty for your fast response!

im running one vent + 1 fan just to make sure and its still blazing hot inside.. using 2 epistar 320 with 2 tents (90x90) and (100x100).
both tent get really hot at night when its 60 f outside the tent! :(

any idea what's causing it? maybe its just too much for these tents? im really inexperienced grower so its hard for me to determine what's wrong. please help me before they die on me as heat gets worse.

:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:Hello guys, we want to design a Slogan for our brand. "Grow your planet, grow with mars" Is it ok? Or do you have any more ideas? I know you all are better in English than us.:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:Hello guys, we want to design a Slogan for our brand. "Grow your planet, grow with mars" Is it ok? Or do you have any more ideas? I know you all are better in English than us.:Namaste:

Life on/with Mars ? :) Even people on earth grow with Mars :}
I'm bad with english too :) but maybe that will inspire for something more.

:circle-of-love:Hi farmthekush, you can try to reduce the intensity of the light more for the moment to keep the temp under control. Later, you can add bigger size fan. Maybe it will help... Could you share the set-up of your tent here? Maybe some experienced growers will find a solution after checking your set-up.
Ty for your fast response!

im running one vent + 1 fan just to make sure and its still blazing hot inside.. using 2 epistar 320 with 2 tents (90x90) and (100x100).
both tent get really hot at night when its 60 f outside the tent! :(

any idea what's causing it? maybe its just too much for these tents? im really inexperienced grower so its hard for me to determine what's wrong. please help me before they die on me as heat gets worse.

:Namaste:

:)thanks for the advice.:hug: I have added it to our list. More are appreciated. We hope it will rythem with "Mars Hydro":cheesygrinsmiley:
Life on/with Mars ? :) Even people on earth grow with Mars :}
I'm bad with english too :) but maybe that will inspire for something more.

:circle-of-love:Hi farmthekush, you can try to reduce the intensity of the light more for the moment to keep the temp under control. Later, you can add bigger size fan. Maybe it will help... Could you share the set-up of your tent here? Maybe some experienced growers will find a solution after checking your set-up.

If I am remembering right CatfishKnight once said he ran his lights at 80 % to keep his temperature down.

Back
Top Bottom