Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:hug:They look very beautiful.
Cookies Kush babies are loving these Mars lights!
8b507c72d593d88efeedaacec02e3131.jpg
de79a6cb009b06ba636dfd121dc66ea9.jpg
ed722d398292d4e854bca95782e00327.jpg

Sent From The Cloud
Happy Growing

:party:I have followed it!!!:party:
Hello Mars Family!!! I just started my new grow featureing all mars hydro panels including there MarsII, Reflector and Pro series. please follow for a full review on the pro series lights and a final pheno hunt of the Dark Dragon genetics by Kingdom Organic Seeds. hope to see you all there, cheers!!

Mars Pro Tester Grow/Dark Dragon Pheno Hunt

a few early pics of the setup and grow
IMG_249520.JPG
IMG_249616.JPG
IMG_249718.JPG
IMG_249822.JPG
IMG_249919.JPG
IMG_250022.JPG

:circle-of-love:Hi Jae, it is normal. They are IR which is not sensitive to human eyes. You can wear sunglasses to check.:Namaste:
i received my 144x5 reflector light yesterday but was wondering.. there are 3 leds lights thats are not as bright as the rest of them is this normal or an issue?

12909437_10153462368796821_3400372085302043810_o.jpg

Hi resinous, sorry about this. Pm received and replied. It must be the driver. you can swap the driver and check whether the light will come back again. If it does, we will send the replacement for driver.:high-five:
Well here we go . Mars pro epistar 160 . It's about 60 days old . Temps in closet 78f and Rh 30% and I came home to this. Comsidering I paid 480 usd I'm pretty upset so this to happen only after 60 days of usage . How do I fix this fix . I would like to fix it ASAP . I have zero electrically experience and I can not ship it out . 1 out of the panels is completely out . Please sara HELP ME !!!

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

:circle-of-love:thanks for the help, Densenug.:Namaste:
Those are the infra red led chips, real hard to tell if they are working, but your good. Lets see her in action.:thumb::volcano-smiley:

:straightface:we have sent it twice...please just wait for several days. I believe the second one will reach you soon.
Hi Sara,

Yes, I have checked all my mail and I still have not received the replacement parts.

It has been 26 days now since the first package was (apparently) originally sent.

:circle-of-love:Hi farmthekus, the temp looks good in Feb. What happend later.

it got bit hotter now , in feb it was so cold i didn't have to think about that apparntly..
now with the few degrees added + the few degrees from the 320 its almost impossible to get proper degrees.. i might have to get an A/C unit asap.

I think i've made a misstake .. the 320 is an overkill for the small grow tents.. i think its 4 feet must for the 320.

Another issue I've been having is the remote controller can't operate 2 units at the same time and sometimes one tent lamp is off .. i think few more times of that and my plants will start to stress..

can I use seperate remotes for each 320 with the tents sitting in the same room? I heard it might be problem

thank you sara for the support :Namaste:

:circle-of-love:Hi farmthekush, A/C will keep the temp under control. The lights will be operated by one remote control. They couldn't be controlled individually... :straightface:
it got bit hotter now , in feb it was so cold i didn't have to think about that apparntly..
now with the few degrees added + the few degrees from the 320 its almost impossible to get proper degrees.. i might have to get an A/C unit asap.

I think i've made a misstake .. the 320 is an overkill for the small grow tents.. i think its 4 feet must for the 320.

Another issue I've been having is the remote controller can't operate 2 units at the same time and sometimes one tent lamp is off .. i think few more times of that and my plants will start to stress..

can I use seperate remotes for each 320 with the tents sitting in the same room? I heard it might be problem

thank you sara for the support :Namaste:

:circle-of-love:Hi Todd, a computer fan will do the work. The size of our fan is 12v, 120mm.:Namaste:
I no its been asked before but I can't seem to find it.Can somebody tell me what fan size I need for the reflector lights? One of mine is making not good sounds and only have a few days before it needs to go in the tent.Cheers

After the warranty period was over... Possible upgrades to make the array more efficient? (IE: different drivers, larger fan, etc)

:circle-of-love:Hi farmthekush, A/C will keep the temp under control. The lights will be operated by one remote control. They couldn't be controlled individually... :straightface:

big problem when its two lamps but different tents.. it can't reach it sometimes it doesn't close automatic and doesn't turn on.. today i missed almost 3/4 of the light cycle :(... so i had to put a switch with timer on one of the 320.

is there any way to extend the signal or maybe two remotes with same settings?

also my biggest problem is when i have power outtakes it comes back on after with 100%sp1 and 100%sp2 which cause a lot of heat untill i come to change it.. or untill remote decides to work again and change the lighting settings.

ty so much for the support sara i appreciate the fast responses :)

big problem when its two lamps but different tents.. it can't reach it sometimes it doesn't close automatic and doesn't turn on.. today i missed almost 3/4 of the light cycle :(... so i had to put a switch with timer on one of the 320.

is there any way to extend the signal or maybe two remotes with same settings?

also my biggest problem is when i have power outtakes it comes back on after with 100%sp1 and 100%sp2 which cause a lot of heat untill i come to change it.. or untill remote decides to work again and change the lighting settings.

ty so much for the support sara i appreciate the fast responses :)

Just a thought but have you tried new batteries I remember a few months ago a fellow testing some things with the remote and found when had new batteries it worked better and when kept in the same room.

Will go for a battery run asap.

Thanks!

~

another question i have .. do you think running the 320 half the intensity thru out the grow will affect yield?

as it seems right now .. i have to do it. anything over 60 percent is toast in my setup.. (which is retarded cause i have strong fans with negative pressure on running at night at cool temps outside.

thanks for responses guys this helps a lot!

edit: what's the highest i can hang the light in the grow tents? and still be efficent for the plants flowering stage?
:thanks:

Will go for a battery run asap.

Thanks!

~

another question i have .. do you think running the 320 half the intensity thru out the grow will affect yield?

as it seems right now .. i have to do it. anything over 60 percent is toast in my setup.. (which is retarded cause i have strong fans with negative pressure on running at night at cool temps outside.

thanks for responses guys this helps a lot!

edit: what's the highest i can hang the light in the grow tents? and still be efficent for the plants flowering stage?
:thanks:

I would say at 60% you should get a nice yeild. As for hanging I would keep it around 18-22 inches off canopy.

So today I went ahead I put my ladies under my Mars ll 1200 with veg only at about 32-33 inches from seedlings. They are taking off I have 2 in 5 gallon buckets and the other 2 will go in 5 gallon buckets as well in a day or 2. The 1 that is having the problems is still growing as fast as the others and the second set of leafs are getting to a good size, but the bad news is I see a little spot on the new leaf I added calmag today. I was thinking maybe it might be over watered but I always water once a day with coco from day 1 if sprout but maybe the cookies just can't handle it or is going to be hungry for calmag. The ph going in is 5.7 coming out its 6.3 so good. I will keep babyin it and hope for the best. It figures the cookies is the one I'm looking forward to the most

20160406_200027.jpg
20160406_182731.jpg
Here is the new grow room I have some work to do but it's a nice area. I will be putting some panda film up soon. Also here is another pic of my sad girl scout cookies

:kiss:Thanks for the advice, GoldenEagle. We wil never stop upgrading our products. :Namaste:
After the warranty period was over... Possible upgrades to make the array more efficient? (IE: different drivers, larger fan, etc)

Back
Top Bottom