Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Hi farmthekush,the tent may disturb the signal sending from the remote control... However it's supposed to be able to control the lights within fours meters despite of that.:geek: The remote will send signal every one hour. You can put the remote between both of the tents. Please do not use two remote controllers at the same time. Please make sure that the other one is off or it will affect the operating remote controller. :Namaste: And you need to resend the data after the power is cut off.
big problem when its two lamps but different tents.. it can't reach it sometimes it doesn't close automatic and doesn't turn on.. today i missed almost 3/4 of the light cycle :(... so i had to put a switch with timer on one of the 320.

is there any way to extend the signal or maybe two remotes with same settings?

also my biggest problem is when i have power outtakes it comes back on after with 100%sp1 and 100%sp2 which cause a lot of heat untill i come to change it.. or untill remote decides to work again and change the lighting settings.

ty so much for the support sara i appreciate the fast responses :)

:circle-of-love:if temp is a serious problem in your tent, you can consider about reducing its intensity. :Namaste: You can hang the light at 18" during flower.:high-five:
Will go for a battery run asap.

Thanks!

~

another question i have .. do you think running the 320 half the intensity thru out the grow will affect yield?

as it seems right now .. i have to do it. anything over 60 percent is toast in my setup.. (which is retarded cause i have strong fans with negative pressure on running at night at cool temps outside.

thanks for responses guys this helps a lot!

edit: what's the highest i can hang the light in the grow tents? and still be efficent for the plants flowering stage?
:thanks:

:circle-of-love:yes, this is also possible. Thanks for the help, Stoney.
Just a thought but have you tried new batteries I remember a few months ago a fellow testing some things with the remote and found when had new batteries it worked better and when kept in the same room.

:circle-of-love:Hi Stoney, I have googled it... Most say it's probably nutes burn. Hope they will recover soon.:circle-of-love:
20160406_200027.jpg
20160406_182731.jpg
Here is the new grow room I have some work to do but it's a nice area. I will be putting some panda film up soon. Also here is another pic of my sad girl scout cookies

I don't think that it's nute Burn because it ddeveloped without me giving nutes. I believe it is because of light burn or a calmag problem.

Nute burn would start at the tips of the leaves and that plant should not need any form of supplement nutes at that age, unless I've missed something and it is over two weeks old, but it doesn't look it. I would think it is more than likely light burn. I hope this helps

:circle-of-love:ok, Stoney, in that case, you can raise the light up a little and check whether it will recover a little.:Namaste:
I don't think that it's nute Burn because it ddeveloped without me giving nutes. I believe it is because of light burn or a calmag problem.

ty sara , soon i will hang the lights higher and put the carbon filter inbetween the plant and the leds to see if that will work.

ty for the support , its nice to see a great company with great support. cheers

:circle-of-love:Hi my dearest friends, Less than Half month time left for the ‪#‎MarsHydroCup‬
- Who will get the most likes among the many videos we get?
- Whose video is really well made and catch our eyes?
- Who will be the final 5 lucky ones to get our New light as prize?
- And is there any one still want to participate in this run?
:cheer:Let's enjoy the first Mars Hydro Youtube Cup.:cheer:

Hello Sara, could you let me know whether my parts have been despatched please? Only you didn't ask for my address so I sent you another email but no response, thanks in advance.

The main problem I have found with the Mars II is that it sucks 'cool' air in from the top and blows it out of the sides. First and foremost this is counterproductive as hot air rises, this means that all the fans are doing is recycling hot air into the unit as it draws the now hot air back in through the top of the unit as the expelled air rises.
Secondly, most people will (or should usually be) exhausting their air through the top part of their tent, which means that the exhaust fan will be in competition trying to draw the rising hot air out of the tent whilst the Mars unit is trying to pull that same air back down, causing both units to work harder than need be meaning less efficiency all round.

I would like to have a look inside my Mars II and see if this is rectifiable by simply switching the flow of the fans but I still have 2 years warranty left on my light and do not want to invalidate it. Does someone else have an old Mars that they can do this with? I'm not sure if it's actually been done previously as although I have read through the full thread it was some time ago when I read the earlier parts and my memory is foggy. Maybe Sara could give me some input on this?

All the best everyone and may your buds be bountiful

I have wondered about that too. Both my Mars hydro and my eshine lights do that too. Seems like flipping the fans over would be all you have to do? Sara, what's the reason for air pushing in the top instead of pulling from the top?

Will go for a battery run asap.

Thanks!

~

another question i have .. do you think running the 320 half the intensity thru out the grow will affect yield?

as it seems right now .. i have to do it. anything over 60 percent is toast in my setup.. (which is retarded cause i have strong fans with negative pressure on running at night at cool temps outside.

thanks for responses guys this helps a lot!

edit: what's the highest i can hang the light in the grow tents? and still be efficent for the plants flowering stage?
:thanks:
Yes for sure .. if you were going to do that you should have bought the one like I have .. I have pro epi 160

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

Hello Sara, could you let me know whether my parts have been despatched please? Only you didn't ask for my address so I sent you another email but no response, thanks in advance.

The main problem I have found with the Mars II is that it sucks 'cool' air in from the top and blows it out of the sides. First and foremost this is counterproductive as hot air rises, this means that all the fans are doing is recycling hot air into the unit as it draws the now hot air back in through the top of the unit as the expelled air rises.
Secondly, most people will (or should usually be) exhausting their air through the top part of their tent, which means that the exhaust fan will be in competition trying to draw the rising hot air out of the tent whilst the Mars unit is trying to pull that same air back down, causing both units to work harder than need be meaning less efficiency all round.

I would like to have a look inside my Mars II and see if this is rectifiable by simply switching the flow of the fans but I still have 2 years warranty left on my light and do not want to invalidate it. Does someone else have an old Mars that they can do this with? I'm not sure if it's actually been done previously as although I have read through the full thread it was some time ago when I read the earlier parts and my memory is foggy. Maybe Sara could give me some input on this?

All the best everyone and may your buds be bountiful

Now that I introduced my plants with full growth/bloom buttons on, I get really bad heat issue in my grow room, and I also noticed that fans are working in strange order. Going to flip fans tomorrow and post results here.
and a little secret, you can unscrew and replace drivers without them noticing it, just use white zip ties when reconnecting wires, and vualia. There are no stickers which would indicate disassembly of the unit.

Back
Top Bottom