Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:thumb:i agree with you:high-five:
He you tried the pros yet ?? I've been reading that the cobs don't last as long or something along those lines ..

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

we have tested the PAR, if you want to know more, i can send you PM:high-five:
What's up everyone ??!?! .
I have the mars pro epi 160 and was wondering if anyone knows
How umols it puts out and at what distances from the canopy ???
The more research I do into led panels the more questions I have ,I guess I should've asked this before making a purchase
I like my pro series so far but am curious about umols???

:thumb: thanks for supporting:bravo: I'm looking foward to pics.
I will be receiving my second Mars Hydro Reflector 48 tomorrow to boost my 2 dwarfs through the last 2 weeks of their life. I'm so impressed with the first unit, I'm doubling down on another. Thanks!

:circle-of-love: thanks for your advice, but as so far we will not make COB untill COB tech develops well.:high-five:
Definitely I really think nothing can compare to the cob leds Though. I really wish mars would make some cobs

Hey Sara,tell me about Mars pro cree version.Im from Croatia and if i order this light i will probably get it from Germany?What kind of wattage is available and what kind a price is it?

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći 420

Hi LEDBud,
Thanks for your advice, we will consider it.:bravo:
I use the same hangers as on the Mars Hydro link here > mars yoyo

In North America we call that type of hanger a ratchet hanger as it has a ratchet action , click , click.

Yoyo hangers as We know them have a internal string held in by spring tension to self adjust when the weight is lifted , much like a Yoyo.

I posted this as a suggestion to change the description , not a complaint :thumb:

Hey Sara,tell me about Mars pro cree version.Im from Croatia and if i order this light i will probably get it from Germany?What kind of wattage is available and what kind a price is it?

What up man . I can tell you that it will freaking blind you ! It will kick ass . I have the pro epi 160 and it's freaking awsome . I could only wish to be able to afford the big cree 256 or epi 320 .. dude you can't wrong with any one you buy you will love it .

hi,Stoney Roads,:circle-of-love:
Mars pro series is better designed and built-up than our other series. If you choose Mars ProII, your gilrs will love them more:cheer::cheer:

Sara you already know I'm sticking with Mars. Because I know for a fact what I'm getting. I just get tempted sometimes. And I'm sorry for being Temped haha

:circle-of-love:Hi ljacve55,
Yes it will send out from Germany.For the price,you can send PM to info@mars-hydro.com of the light which you needed.In order to avoid any delay in reading your mail,please let me know that you are from 420 magazine and your name.:circle-of-love:

Hi resinous,
:circle-of-love:thanks for your help:high-five:. I'm glad that you like it :bravo:
What up man . I can tell you that it will freaking blind you ! It will kick ass . I have the pro epi 160 and it's freaking awsome . I could only wish to be able to afford the big cree 256 or epi 320 .. dude you can't wrong with any one you buy you will love it .

Hi Stoney Roads,:circle-of-love:
haha,it's no problem. :smokin: Hope our light will make you ''cool'':cheer:
Sara you already know I'm sticking with Mars. Because I know for a fact what I'm getting. I just get tempted sometimes. And I'm sorry for being Temped haha

:circle-of-love: Our recommended distance from the canopy is : flower 12-18 inches above the plants.May be you can adjust it a little bit .But, if your girls react good to the present distance you keep it now, it's better not to change.:surf:
Hey everyone ! What is a good hanging distance from the top of my plants .. I'm flowering right now

I have the pro epi 160

I have been keeping it right at 24 in above but was wondering if I could lower to about 20 inches from the canopy

Back
Top Bottom