Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi ReckoningBomb:circle-of-love:
Please PM to info@mars-hydro.com of the light which you ordered.In order to avoid any delay in reading your mail,please let me know that you are from 420 magazine and your name.I will check and send you the tracking information there very soon.:high-five:
Hello smokesara. Can you pm me i guess since my post count isn't up i can't message you. I've recently order mars cree 256 but i haven't receive any info or a track number yet.:Namaste::thanks:

Hey sara , can i hang the 320 epi really high in the tent? i can't avoid the heat and i think that is the only option.
right now its about 25" from the top of the canopy. do you think raising even more will do any damage to flowering?

thanks sara <3

Hey sara , can i hang the 320 epi really high in the tent? i can't avoid the heat and i think that is the only option.
right now its about 25" from the top of the canopy. do you think raising even more will do any damage to flowering?

thanks sara <3

I would say you can but you will loose penetration and might not get as thick dens nugs.

so i need to even lower it later in flowering? this is awful.. are you sure it won't be sufficient even with 100% 100%? i think if i raise the lights the heat will stay on top..

That wouldn't help, heat will get down, you're having a problem because you have bad air ventilation, well at least im guessing that. I had heat problems also, there was 34 C once I switched lights 100%, but once I've redone my exhaust and intake system things changed, and now Im on 27C. Please consider doing intake on one wall/side and hot air exhaust at another, so you can always pull fresh air into your tent/room.
Maybe this will help, but raising lights to avoid heat is least what you want to do.

so i need to even lower it later in flowering? this is awful.. are you sure it won't be sufficient even with 100% 100%? i think if i raise the lights the heat will stay on top..

Raising it won't so anything but give you less penetration and smaller nugs. You need to get a better ventilation system. I run a Mars ll 1200 and a 400 watt hps in a 3.5x3.5x7 tent with no problems and that's with a open reflector. The best thing for you is better ventilation or a bigger area to grow.

All ready for My 1st full cycle with my 144's just waiting on Herbie to deliver My beans...expected them last week but nothing yet...
will keep you all updated am excited to watch em thrive under the 144's. My flower cycle was great!!
Hard to be patient with the Post office....
Be Well
J D

Smoke Sarah... I was wondering if you would do me the honor of sending me a private message, please. I have some questions, and I don't have the post Count 2 p.m. you either. I would appreciate it a lot! Thank you and God bless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using 420

That wouldn't help, heat will get down, you're having a problem because you have bad air ventilation, well at least im guessing that. I had heat problems also, there was 34 C once I switched lights 100%, but once I've redone my exhaust and intake system things changed, and now Im on 27C. Please consider doing intake on one wall/side and hot air exhaust at another, so you can always pull fresh air into your tent/room.
Maybe this will help, but raising lights to avoid heat is least what you want to do.

i think i have leaks somehow..
my intake is from the bottom of the tent and inline fan with carbon on top to exhaust the hot air with negative pressure.
do you think maybe the leaks is causing the bad temps?

can i trust only the negative pressure to make temp right? maybe i don't enough negative pressure because of fans?
shit im confused guys

i think i have leaks somehow..
my intake is from the bottom of the tent and inline fan with carbon on top to exhaust the hot air with negative pressure.
do you think maybe the leaks is causing the bad temps?

can i trust only the negative pressure to make temp right? maybe i don't enough negative pressure because of fans?
shit im confused guys

What's the room temp around the tent? I would maybe check that and if possible lower the overall room temp around the tent

Hi farmthekush:circle-of-love:
I think this can help a little, but not too much. Maybe you can use a air-condition outside of your tent to lower the temperature a little,then it will be easier to control inside of your tent.If the outside temperature is high,poor control inside.:circle-of-love:

thanks sara <3

:circle-of-love:During flowering time, you may need to lower the light down,it will be better for you girls.:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:Hi LiquidBud, thanks for your advice,i think it will hlep a lot:cheer:

:cheer:I think this is also a good solution:thanks:
Raising it won't so anything but give you less penetration and smaller nugs. You need to get a better ventilation system. I run a Mars ll 1200 and a 400 watt hps in a 3.5x3.5x7 tent with no problems and that's with a open reflector. The best thing for you is better ventilation or a bigger area to grow.

Hi JadedOne :circle-of-love:
Looking forward to see your babies surprise us.Please keed us updated:circle-of-love:
All ready for My 1st full cycle with my 144's just waiting on Herbie to deliver My beans...expected them last week but nothing yet...
will keep you all updated am excited to watch em thrive under the 144's. My flower cycle was great!!
Hard to be patient with the Post office....
Be Well
J D

Back
Top Bottom