Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:The diodes which looks dim on the top of your picture,it's totally out or it looks dim? Mars II 900 with 4 IR diodes.
You can send tow pictures to service@mars-hydro.com,one with the light on,one with the light off.My colleague will help you to diagnose.:high-five:
I have some pic of my Mars 2 900w And i looks like on camera there is 1 there is missing:thedoubletake: an with my glasses on, there is approx 4 there is of! But hope its IR there are missing?:adore: But hope Sara can confirm that there is IR at the edge of the light
20161110_214311.jpg

Yeah,i think the same way,but our service department will diagnose more accurate.:high-five:
By the way,when you start a new journal,please let me know.:cheer:
My 400 has 2 IR and I believe the 900 has 4, Looks like your in good shape.:thumb:

:circle-of-love:Did you send email to my colleague? If you have anything else need to know,please feel free to tell me here at anytime.:welcome:
Happy growing.:high-five:
I understand what you mean.
I think by replacing the tubes,diodes,and the leds under them,it'll work like new.
:thumb:

:cheer:UK warehouse:Reflector192 have 30pcs stock at our UK warehouse.Sorry for keeping you guys wait so long.:Namaste:Mars Pro II series(except Mars Pro II Cree128 is out of stock) also have stock :cheer:Grow tent 70x70x160cm is out of stock.
USA warehouse: grow tent 240x120x200cm have 4pcs left.
EU warehoue:Mars II 900 have 3pcs stock left .
CA warehouse:Grow tent 240x120x200cm have 3pcs stock left.Grow tent 120x60x150cm is out of stock.
11_11_stock.png

:party:《Mars Hydro School》 Season I Episode 2 Certification:
When you purchase LED light, what certifications you need to protect your family safety? In this video , you will find answers.Leave comments on yo-u-tu-be to win a $20 coupon: what ETL certification mainly detected?
Mars Hydro School Season I Episode 2 Certification - YouTube

:circle-of-love:Did you send email to my colleague? If you have anything else need to know,please feel free to tell me here at anytime.:welcome:
Happy growing.:high-five:

I sent her more pictures.
There are 6 red,not the dark red,and 2 green leds and the diode above them that tested bad.
The power supply E is likely the cause for it goes to those leds.
The 144*5 has 5 power supplies and they are not all the same.
A,B,C and D are interchangeable but E is different in size has a different voltage and amp rating than A-D.
I was sent a replacement for A,B,C or D,not E and E is likely the cause.
I check leds every day,one day they work great,next day 16 leds not working.
I think power supply E caused the leds to burn out but the power supply sent is not the correct one.Its for A,B,C or D.

You can wear a sunglasses to check the light,we do not have green diodes on our lights,it caused by the light mix.:high-five:
My colleague will help you to arrange replacement parts for you.:Namaste:
I sent her more pictures.
There are 6 red,not the dark red,and 2 green leds and the diode above them that tested bad.
The power supply E is likely the cause for it goes to those leds.
The 144*5 has 5 power supplies and they are not all the same.
A,B,C and D are interchangeable but E is different in size has a different voltage and amp rating than A-D.
I was sent a replacement for A,B,C or D,not E and E is likely the cause.
I check leds every day,one day they work great,next day 16 leds not working.
I think power supply E caused the leds to burn out but the power supply sent is not the correct one.Its for A,B,C or D.

Mars II install with IR diodes,they look dim.Mars II 700 have 3 IR diodes,which model you purchased?If you can not diagnose,you can send email to service@mars-hydro.com with two pics:eek:ne with the light on,one with the light off.,they can help you to diagnose whether it's the IR diodes or not.:high-five:
We had some Mars II without switches before,but they are with switches now at our warehouse.:high-five:
That's great Sara.

So again you remind me that you advertise switch then sell me an old model without.

Been pissed about that from day 1.

It's called false advertising.

Figuredaiwould give it a try anyway.

I am aware of IRS and it is not the ITIT is LED.

I cannot risk losing my light so I ordered a DIY Cob kit and will use this for a boat anchor.

Thanks

:thumb::thumb:Hey Sara just wondering what light you are using in the photo I have currently ordered 2 mars 900w leds and also could you explained or give a link for the switch control please thank you I will also be doing a recorded journal of everything and will post it up

Because as the ETL requested,we can not have switches with our lights before,but their rules changed,so all of our lights are with swtiches now.:high-five:
Please do not worry,you can wear sun glasses to check the IR diodes,or you can send email to service@lgledsolutions.com,they can help you with it.:high-five:
That's great Sara.

So again you remind me that you advertise switch then sell me an old model without.

Been pissed about that from day 1.

It's called false advertising.

Figuredaiwould give it a try anyway.

I am aware of IRS and it is not the ITIT is LED.

I cannot risk losing my light so I ordered a DIY Cob kit and will use this for a boat anchor.

Thanks

:circle-of-love:You mean the red picture which posted yesterday? It's Mars II.:high-five:
What do you mean by saying a link for the switch control?All of our lights are with switches now.:Namaste:
Looking forward to your grow journal,when you start to do it,please give me a link.:thanks:
:thumb::thumb:Hey Sara just wondering what light you are using in the photo I have currently ordered 2 mars 900w leds and also could you explained or give a link for the switch control please thank you I will also be doing a recorded journal of everything and will post it up

With the light on,they can know which leds doesn't work;with the light off,they can located and to see the led's situation.:high-five:
Okay i will do that! As soon as i can! But i wonder what they can do with a picture where the light is off?? :thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley:

Come on guys,no one give us the right answer yet.Leave comments on yo-u-tu-be to win the $20 coupon.:welcome:
:party:《Mars Hydro School》 Season I Episode 2 Certification:
When you purchase LED light, what certifications you need to protect your family safety? In this video , you will find answers.Leave comments on yo-u-tu-be to win a $20 coupon: what ETL certification mainly detected?
Mars Hydro School Season I Episode 2 Certification - YouTube

With the light on,they can know which leds doesn't work;with the light off,they can located and to see the led's situation.:high-five:

Okay but can't do it before spring, where i will have a 3 month break from growing weed. :surf: And i'm done lying stress the plants whit lights.:thedoubletake: ( Tent will not be opened when the dark cycle is on) And there is still guarantee on my lights when the spring comes, and the lamp will probably not be damaged with only 1 bulb broken, i will be a nightmare if i have to take the light down, now in the middel of a flowering cycle.. And i 1-2 weeks i have 4 new plants to put in the flower tent, if it's female.. :adore::cheesygrinsmiley:
20161112_075903.jpg

20161112_070011.jpg

Hi Sara!

Back
Top Bottom