Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:high-five:I confirmed with my colleague,we were short of replacement parts at our international repair center last few days.:Namaste:The new replacement parts just arrive,my colleague already arrange to you,she sent you the tracking NO by email.:high-five:
Sorry to keep you wait.:Namaste:
Ok, I did. Sorry, its been a long wait.

Yes,multimeter can check the leds and the protection cube functional or not.:high-five:
I have a multimeter with a diode tester.So far 6 zener diodes are bad,power supply E only puts out 56.6volts but that could be led or zener diode related.Power supply A,B,C and D are fine.Theres no burnt foil or broken bridges on board.
The leds with shorted diodes have been reading a resistance across them.
I'm assuming if the zener diode is bad so is the led that is below it?
If there's an easier way to find bad leds please let me know.
If parts are mailed I can get them in.

:circle-of-love:Because you already repaired the light one time by yourself,it's still problem.And you checked by multimeter,when some of the protection diodes not work,it will affect the whole light.:high-five:If you do not want to send to our repair center to repair,you can send email to Lucy,the following information should included:two pictures:eek:ne with the light on,one with the light off.We need to know which diodes we should send to you.:high-five:
If circuit B+ is followed coming off power supply E the first 6 leds and diodes on that circuit test bad.
The red leds with good diode light up when tested with diode tester,but reds with bad zener diodes would not light.
I did have polarity correct when testing diodes.
I think there are 6 bad zener diodes and 6 bad red leds and power supply E might be bad.

:circle-of-love:Because you already repaired the light one time by yourself,it's still problem.And you checked by multimeter,when some of the protection diodes not work,it will affect the whole light.:high-five:If you do not want to send to our repair center to repair,you can send email to Lucy,the following information should included:two pictures:eek:ne with the light on,one with the light off.We need to know which diodes we should send to you.:high-five:

I've already done that.I sent repair pictures of grow lights on,bloom lights off,grow and bloom lights on.Ive also sent the pictures to Lucy also.
No bloom lights work in one of the three panels that's in the 144 * 5 and it's the only panel in 144*5 that power supply E is connected to.
It needs 6 red leds,6 diodes,and possibly E power supply.They sent power supply A which is the same as B,C,and D but power supply E is completely different.
Like I said earlier I asked them to just send the leds that are not working in pictures but they do nothing.I asked Lucy to send power supply E she would not send it.
I don't understand you say you'll send parts,but nothing is being done.
I've done everything you've asked several times,but no parts are being sent.

Maybe because you said you want the RMA NO in your earlier email,they thought you want to send to our repair center,so they didn't arrange the replacement parts.:high-five:Sorry for the misunderstanding.:Namaste:
I already talked with her,you can send her email to tell her which diodes and protection you need,she will reply you.:high-five:
I've already done that.I sent repair pictures of grow lights on,bloom lights off,grow and bloom lights on.Ive also sent the pictures to Lucy also.
No bloom lights work in one of the three panels that's in the 144 * 5 and it's the only panel in 144*5 that power supply E is connected to.
It needs 6 red leds,6 diodes,and possibly E power supply.They sent power supply A which is the same as B,C,and D but power supply E is completely different.
Like I said earlier I asked them to just send the leds that are not working in pictures but they do nothing.I asked Lucy to send power supply E she would not send it.
I don't understand you say you'll send parts,but nothing is being done.
I've done everything you've asked several times,but no parts are being sent.

Maybe because you said you want the RMA NO in your earlier email,they thought you want to send to our repair center,so they didn't arrange the replacement parts.:high-five:Sorry for the misunderstanding.:Namaste:
I already talked with her,you can send her email to tell her which diodes and protection you need,she will reply you.:high-five:

I think it's taken care of.
My tester made some leds light up while the others that failed had a bad zener diode above it.
What doesn't make any sense is that the leds that tested good didn't work in 144*5.
If 8 leds are bad,does it keep the remaining 10 from lighting up?
I thought leds had diodes to prevent burnt out leds from effecting the other.
I strongly suspect it's power supply E,which is completely different than A,B,C and D which I was sent earlier and did not fix.
Ill send back the first power supply that wasn't needed.

@old school is one of the growers should check out,he alawy did good works.:high-five:
7L5_F_ZU_R1_F9K8_8PW7.jpg

When the diodes have problem the protection tube will protect the leds,it may cause the protection tube will broke,this will leds to short circuit for the light.So need to change the protection tube.
You can contact with Lucy,she will help you with this problem.:high-five:
I think it's taken care of.
My tester made some leds light up while the others that failed had a bad zener diode above it.
What doesn't make any sense is that the leds that tested good didn't work in 144*5.
If 8 leds are bad,does it keep the remaining 10 from lighting up?
I thought leds had diodes to prevent burnt out leds from effecting the other.
I strongly suspect it's power supply E,which is completely different than A,B,C and D which I was sent earlier and did not fix.
Ill send back the first power supply that wasn't needed.

Is Mars Hydro also in on the BIG 11.11 Sale on Ali Express. Where the prices Get a big raise and then lowered to look really cheap :) It's really pissing me of the last couple of days When i receive BIG sale advertising where its not cheaper than what i gave some days/weeks ago!! Artificial before and now prices are not allowed in my country, and do not think it is in many EU countries, but i dont know!

May i know which light you have there? If it's Mars II or Reflector series,they install IR diodes,they look dim.:high-five:
It is a Mars II and the led is not lighting in 3 locations.

I've ordered a new light as I'm not sure I can trust this unit.

Been disappointed since the very start when it showed up without bloom/veg option as advertised.

I will move on.

Thanks

Been disappointed since the very start when it showed up without bloom/veg option as advertised.

I will move on.

Thanks

The mars II have ir and it looks like they doesnt work but a human eye just cant see it. :)

I got a mars II 900 and it is awsome. I am sure it will grow Me some frosty dense buds.

I think it is 3 location on mine too, not sure but i have seen one of them and it is the ir, it does work. :Namaste:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have some pic of my Mars 2 900w And i looks like on camera there is 1 there is missing:thedoubletake: an with my glasses on, there is approx 4 there is of! But hope its IR there are missing?:adore: But hope Sara can confirm that there is IR at the edge of the light
20161110_214311.jpg

When the diodes have problem the protection tube will protect the leds,it may cause the protection tube will broke,this will leds to short circuit for the light.So need to change the protection tube.
You can contact with Lucy,she will help you with this problem.:high-five:

I understand what you mean.
I think by replacing the tubes,diodes,and the leds under them,it'll work like new.
:thumb:

:goodjob:You guys also know Big11.11?Haha,most of my friends slept very late last night,they were on big shopping.But like you said the price didn't cut alot.
Today is Bachelor's Day here.:volcano-smiley:
We do not have Big 11.11Sale,this is mostly for domestic market,it's not actually Big Sale.But we will have Black Friday sale.:high-five:
Is Mars Hydro also in on the BIG 11.11 Sale on Ali Express. Where the prices Get a big raise and then lowered to look really cheap :) It's really pissing me of the last couple of days When i receive BIG sale advertising where its not cheaper than what i gave some days/weeks ago!! Artificial before and now prices are not allowed in my country, and do not think it is in many EU countries, but i dont know!

Mars II install with IR diodes,they look dim.Mars II 700 have 3 IR diodes,which model you purchased?If you can not diagnose,you can send email to service@mars-hydro.com with two pics:eek:ne with the light on,one with the light off.,they can help you to diagnose whether it's the IR diodes or not.:high-five:
We had some Mars II without switches before,but they are with switches now at our warehouse.:high-five:

I will move on.

Thanks

:high-five:Thanks for your help.:thanks:Yes,Mars II 900 with 4 IR diodes,you can check with sunglasses.:high-five:
The mars II have ir and it looks like they doesnt work but a human eye just cant see it. :)

I got a mars II 900 and it is awsome. I am sure it will grow Me some frosty dense buds.

I think it is 3 location on mine too, not sure but i have seen one of them and it is the ir, it does work. :Namaste:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom