Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Fully agree love the lights and tents.ive had one warranty issue and was treated very good and problem fixed quick.but like every new company they got to work on things.hope mars last the time.my only complaint would be customer service. Only if there was 100 Sara working there.
I'm also happy with my Mars 2 400 and 900 watt light and the tent is also good.. So no problem here, apart from some shipping issues, and a few misunderstandings.. And if warranty issues shud acure, i hope Mars Hydro will do there best to solve it!! Knock on wood :thumb:

@Sara I have a 3 small bags of seed So i don't need to buy seed:cheer:

Fully agree love the lights and tents.ive had one warranty issue and was treated very good and problem fixed quick.but like every new company they got to work on things.hope mars last the time.my only complaint would be customer service. Only if there was 100 Sara working there.

Well it is Nice to see that they could help you out fast. It is just scary Reading things like this when you recently bought a product from them.

I cant say anything about the tents because i have never seen one but My mars II 900 is Really awsome and i Love it. I understand that things do fail sometimes and that would not be a problem for Me if i get customer services like Sara does it, friendly and helpful.

So if i ever run in to any problems i will contact Sara first. :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:goodjob:Another 10days will make them more heavy right? I saw many purple buds,but for black color i didn't see a lot.:bravo:
I'm starting to flush now will for the next 10 days on one of them and let the other one go an extra maybe 10 days I want to see the difference in stones. I checked her under the scope and she seems to be about 10-15% amber, 84-89% cloudy and like 1% clear.The actual trichomes on the other hand are all different colors. Kinda why I wanna wait for the other one I should be getting a new microscope for my phone. Got some purple, pink, and some that are like black. I want to try and shake some hash out of it using a shaker thing :thumb::high-five:

:circle-of-love:We will try our best to offer better service.:Namaste:Sometimes there were some misunderstanding,but we will help our customer to work it out.
We are frank with warranty,and we will follow the policy strictly.:Namaste:Please do not worry,if you got any problems,we will try out best to help you.But we do not suggest that one customer contact with many different salesman or service,it will take time to get everything in process.:high-five:
If you have any opinions or advice,please feel free to tell us here.:welcome:
Yeah i recently order My mars 900 II. I Love the LED but just like you Said, i Also really hope that the lights stay working because i have read many complains now in a short time and they all struggle with the customer service.

If i didnt already ordered My LED and read all this problems with the customer service and the problems with the tents i dont think i had ordered from mars-Hydro so i think you lose many new customer that see this.

:high-five:Got you.Another place is better.:thanks:
When anything happend to someone's lights,they will worry about it,we can understand that.And we will try our bes to help them solve theose problems for them.After that they will be ok.:Namaste:
not really the place to talk politics sara....

@bluecheeze
well to be honest about the customer service if someone doesn't fly off the handle then obviously things will be dealt with more calmly and promptly but sometimes and I've had to deal with it myself people just go crazy and start swearing and then trashing the mars name while still in the process of getting things sorted. Its really a matter of sure it sucks having a few diodes or fan or power supply go out but at the same time it's no reason to go nutso on people who are trying there best. Also keep in mind these are budget lights so they really do try their best on keeping shipping costs down to a minimum. Shipping a light back and forth to the repair and get pricey really quickly so I understand why they need to know 100% what is wrong with the light and if it's an easy fix or not (most things are easy).
Just my 2 cents

Thanks,i'm glad that i can help you guys here.:thanks:
We didn't fail our customer when they have problem,my colleague will always try their best to help our customers.:high-five:Sometiems they may misunderstood about them,but we will try our best to explain to everyone.:Namaste:
Ofcourse i would be happy if i feel that i do get the help i want, but people in here make it sounds almost like mars-Hydro give the middle finger. Personally I have only good to say about mars Hydro and Sara have Been very friendly and helpful with all My questions. :thumb:

:high-five:
Imho I use pvc and make have made every tent I've ever used. If u cut the metal poles I would buy pvc couplings that are the same diameter so that you could act as if the metal were pvc as well....follow me ? And I use panda film for wall/ceiling coverage. And yes the pvc is strong enough to hold lights just depending on lighting/fan weight you may want to spread the attachment points to the pvc and drill holes through not just over the pole so they stay ya know. Good luck!! #global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

:circle-of-love:I'm not sure if you are K***t,i confirmed with my colleague that you bought your light about 10month from ,we would like to honor the warranty for you,you just need to send your light to our repair center,and we will cover the charge for repair&send it back to you.:high-five:
My colleague didn't mean she prefer you not use our repair center,she just mean if you do not want to send to our repair center,then we will send you the replacement parts and you can find a local repair shop to repair for you.:high-five:
She may not explained it well to you,sorry for the misleading.:Namaste:My colleague will send you another email.:high-five:
Hey Bluecheeze, i have several Mars lights and it is a real hit and miss. The one for sure thing, if they break down the word sorry is all that Mars-Hydro seems to know. Start learning how to solder. I have a mars II 700 that crapped out at 10 months and they in writing said they prefer not to use their repair center. I have decided its time to find a better supplier here in Canada

:Namaste:
Say brother if you find a supplier that's in the same price range let us know nothing wrong with a little competition in fact maybe that's what we need to help mh up there game ya know and I like to try different things. Also I need to say I've got 2 mars 300's that have worked perfectly now for almost a year. #global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

:circle-of-love:Please do not worry,there were some misunderstanding there.:high-five:My colleague gave two options:1 he can send his light to our repair center,and we will cover the charge for repair&ship it back to him. 2 We can send him the replacement parts,he can find a local shop to repair it.By this way will save many times for him.
My colleague just didn't explain it very clear to him.:high-five:
Wait what? They didnt prefer to use their own repair center, and instead offerts what? Or they just say like that and you never got any help? Thats crazy.

:circle-of-love:Hi rob5008,we never said we have 5years warranty before.If the light bought from our official website before Oct 2015,it's 3 years warranty,after Oct 2016,it's two years warranty.:high-five:
Becuase you repaired the light by yourself,we don't know which step you went wrong,our repair center need to check the light to find the answer.:high-five:Many customer they chosen to repair the light by themselves,but after they changed the diodes,the light still not work.Usually it's not because of the replacement parts not work,just one or two of the diodes didn't change rightly.We need to use the multimeter to check the leds one by one to find out which one isn't work.:high-five:
If you send your light to our repair center at the first place,and they can not fix the problem,then we will send you a replacement unit.There are many factors can cause the light not work.:Namaste:We are only responsible for problems that arise through no fault on your part.
There's pros and cons and they've changed warranty many times.
First it was 5 years,then 3 years,they say 2 years now and now make your own call.

If you read this it's very clear they're not honoring warranty.
I was sent a part,it didn't work,and they're supposed to send a replacement.I fulfilled step 1. and they aren't doing theirs.

It says if replacement part does not correct the problem the light will be replaced
Well replacement part didn't fix the problem so why aren't they doing as warranty clearly states.

Warranty

We offer two solutions:

"1.Work with us online to diagnose the issue and allow us to send free replacement parts(I did this)
2.Send us your grow light to our repair center and we can resolve the issue for you.
Warranty Replacement
In the event that the new replacement part does not correct the problem, or there is a more complex problem, the light will be replaced. As for the replacement, we will send you a return label and RMA to ship the defective product back, and after it has been received we will send out a new replacement unit to you. The defective unit must be returned in its original packaging and box. If any part is missing or damaged, the sender will be charged additional fees for those parts or blemishes."
I choose to put part in myself,it didn't fix problem and it says very clearly a replacement will be sent.
It says they will send a RMA number and return label,then when received they'll send a new replacement.

If they're not doing this is the warranty being honored??

I'm done with mars-hydro.Time to move on.

:circle-of-love:Please do not worry,we will try our best to improve our products and our service.:high-five:
If you have any opinions and advice,please feel free to tell us at anytime.:welcome:
Nothing but horror stories it seems. Personally I can't say anything but good things regarding my light. I really do love it. But in preparation, I too am going to be looking for a new/better supplier in Canada. The market is about to BOOM when the new legislation comes out in spring. Options would be nice.

:welcome:Hi OH58Dguy,you can check out old school 64 and CMJJMC2000 grow journal,they use Reflector:high-five:
Your grils are frosty:bravo:
I Love the fact that we get to see the good and bad it will def make or break a company. Anyways, Is there anyone on the thread that happens to grow hydro...specificlly 5 gal DWC..while using Mars Hydro lights? If you do it in a grow tent even better. I am really interested in using 2 of the 144x5 in a mars 4x4 tent. If you are and don't mind chatting I would appreciate it. I am currently using led's in my 2x4 tent and this is one of 3 plants. I would love to use MH, but need to know performance will be similar to what Im currently using.
22437.JPG
31950.JPG

Thanks again, happy growing.

:circle-of-love:Morning Densenug,these days i was little busy,so i didn't check your grow journals,your girls are amazing.:goodjob:Thanks for sharing with me here.:thanks:
Thanks for your support,and thanks for your offer.:thanks:
I have been growing with 11 of there lights 3 years now, had to replace a power supply and a few leds, and I have a few more leds that I need to replace, overall they have been a good light and have grown lots of good dense bud. When I had problems with mine they sent out the parts and I repaired them. If power supply didnt fix the bank of lights then you have a bad zitner next to one of the leds at the start of that bank. Good luck to you guys, I tried to become a repair center for them, but they wasnt interested.:thumb:
9_15_004.JPG
9_15_003.JPG
9_15_002.JPG
9_15_001.JPG

:circle-of-love:hi Hyper,wow 3 bags of seeds,you do not buy seeds for whole year,right?:cheer:
Warranty still the same as we usually do, just sometimes our customer may misunderstand something or my colleague didn't explain it well.:Namaste:I will tell this to our manager,we will try our best to make every details clear for our warranty.:high-five:
Thanks for your support,and thanks for your advice,we will try our best to offer better service.:Namaste:
I'm also happy with my Mars 2 400 and 900 watt light and the tent is also good.. So no problem here, apart from some shipping issues, and a few misunderstandings.. And if warranty issues shud acure, i hope Mars Hydro will do there best to solve it!! Knock on wood :thumb:

@Sara I have a 3 small bags of seed So i don't need to buy seed:cheer:

:cheer:Thanks,i'm so happy to hear that.:thanks:I will try my best,i will be s superwoman maybe,haha:high-five: My manager already make that issue clear with my colleague,they will do it better.Thanks for your help.:high-five:

:high-five:Sure you can find me here always.Once i wake up everyday,i will answer all of your questions.:high-five:It's my honor to help our guys.:welcome:
Well it is Nice to see that they could help you out fast. It is just scary Reading things like this when you recently bought a product from them.

I cant say anything about the tents because i have never seen one but My mars II 900 is Really awsome and i Love it. I understand that things do fail sometimes and that would not be a problem for Me if i get customer services like Sara does it, friendly and helpful.

So if i ever run in to any problems i will contact Sara first. :)

Back
Top Bottom