Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

If you look on eBay bro quite cheap for x2 lights they do 2pcs sets hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1011565780.jpg

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

I just got a power bill and with running these lights 20/4 and it didnt change anything... im very happy about this ...thanks mars hydro u da best !!!

Yea the power saving is so mad running 2 900s and ain't costing f#*k all. Led life !

Yeah,we think it will be easier for grower to install it in their grow tent,you can link them together,also can seperate them as multiple lights;you can adjust them into rectangle or square coverage as you needed.:bravo:
The price will publish around Jan,it will not be expensive.:high-five:

Thank you!! Sorry I had to go search for my post, this forum fills up quickly these days! :thanks:

Yeah,Mars 300/600 is our old model,and it's cheaper in 2pcs.:high-five:
If you look on eBay bro quite cheap for x2 lights they do 2pcs sets hope this helps

:circle-of-love:Please do not worry,you bought your light from ebay,you just need to keep our purchase information.If anything happen to your light,they will honor the warranty according to ebay website warranty policy.:high-five:
Did you purchased your light more than one week now? And which model you bought?Did you already register on our offiicial website?:high-five:
Hey Sara is there any way I could still do this as I've only just found out bout it I got mine of eBay from mars hydro uk , is that your company's eBay acc ? I didn't get a warranty card with mine or anything like that just a bit of paper with photo of light and fixtures etc. Thanks Sara

:high-five:This is a good idea,i think i can do that.I will ask my boss buy the seeds for me now.:cheer::cheer:
I think Sarah should do a tomato plant for the cup!! If we are growing so should you.

:circle-of-love:Please do not worry,you bought your light from ebay,you just need to keep our purchase information.If anything happen to your light,they will honor the warranty according to ebay website warranty policy.:high-five:
Did you purchased your light more than one week now? And which model you bought?Did you already register on our offiicial website?:high-five:

2 x Mars II 900 I've had for a few weeks now I didn't know about the website warranty

:circle-of-love:You got a Mars300 right,the draw power is around 135w,300watt is the maxinum this light can reach.:high-five:
Not mine there 5 watts each it's got 60 leds and there 300 watt lights it's stamped on the back of the light and actually two plants per light at first because of money and the one 300 watter was plenty just took a little longer and less undergrowth

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Multiple lights easier to install as you needed.:goodjob:
I seen 2 x 300w for like 100£ if you went 4 of them for 200£ would give you better coverage and more height options :)

Back
Top Bottom