Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

They look great there,and they are ready to top,right?:cheer:
420-magazine-mobile808204034.jpg

I bought a 2 pack of 300 watt mars hydro and i have 6 plants under them and they seem to be doing great

:circle-of-love:How long you Veg them already?:cheer:
I just got a power bill and with running these lights 20/4 and it didnt change anything... im very happy about this ...thanks mars hydro u da best !!!

You also like to place order on ebay ,right?:high-five:
That's the package but it's much cheaper on uk one 2 400 Mars II ones are about that price veg/flower only thing is with the smal ones one setting threw out

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I still remember that when i was young ,my home were using tungsten filament lamp...and only few hours can switch on the lamp for a day,cause there weren't enough electricity storage at our town.Since we start to use LED bulbs,our town never borrow electricity from our neighbor town.I think that's why we never grow cannabis back then,haha:volcano-smiley:
Yea the power saving is so mad running 2 900s and ain't costing f#*k all. Led life !

LED can help to decrease the electricity bill,and save energy.:cheer:
My reflector uses around $3 a week depending on other lights and fans. Led is the way to go money wise

Jimdogggy

It's no problem.This is about the Mars Pro II Epistar80,it with the docking-function.:cheer:
pro80.jpg

pro80-4.jpg

Thank you!! Sorry I had to go search for my post, this forum fills up quickly these days! :thanks:

Mars-hydro 6 month extended warranty:
Please note:Everyone can place order via our official website in two options:Registered or as a Guest.
1 Place order after registered on our official website: will get 6months extended warranty(start from the day when you registered).
2 Placed order before registered ,but within one week:you need to contact with us,we will add your order information in our system.will get 6months extended warranty(start from the day when you placed order)
3 Place order as a guest,(not registered on our official website): will not get 6 months extended warranty,it will only cover by the warranty policy of the website from where you bought your light.
4 If you bought your light from our stores on ebay or Amazon,you can also register on our official website and you must send email of your purchase information to our salesman or service department within one week after you bought it,they will add your information to our official website,so that you can also get 6months extended warranty(start from the day when you placed order), based on the ebay or Amazon website warranty.:high-five:
Mars Pro &Mars Pro II series,Mars II series,Reflector series only.The extended warranty only for the first order for all registered customers.

"they just started to flower" that's great,it means they are all girls.:cheer::cheer:
420-magazine-mobile201838989.jpg
420-magazine-mobile107139082.jpg
420-magazine-mobile823862006.jpg

Mars 300 watt ×2, 6 plants should be done in 7-8 weeks they just started to flower

:circle-of-love:Did you already registered?The extended warranty only for the first order after your registered.You bought your light more than one week,i can not do that.But please do not worry,if anything happen to your light,we will try our best to help you.:high-five:
2 x Mars II 900 I've had for a few weeks now I didn't know about the website warranty

Hello all you Mars people ;) Just an update on my progress since i started my very first grow in september, so fare i manege to harvest 1 plant and it seems okay and it have been drying for 3 days.. And my friend says it smells good, i never been smoking or tryed the oile, but im about to make some for myself.
And then i have 7 plants in the veg tent Mars 2 400w, where im trying to grow 2 - 3 in the buckets, just in case there should be more males ;) And thy are 4 weeks old from seeds.. And at last i have 3 plants in flower tent Mars 2 900w, where they have been for 3 weeks. So yes i think i got bitten by the grow bug.. ;) Oh almost forgot i also have 6 new seeds in germination box.. ;)
16781.jpg

22449.jpg

31958.jpg

Congratulations!:bravo:Your first grow looks good:goodjob:Do not forget to share your experience with us after you taste it.:volcano-smiley:
Your grow tent will always full of cannabis:bravo:
Hello all you Mars people ;) Just an update on my progress since i started my very first grow in september, so fare i manege to harvest 1 plant and it seems okay and it have been drying for 3 days.. And my friend says it smells good, i never been smoking or tryed the oile, but im about to make some for myself.
And then i have 7 plants in the veg tent Mars 2 400w, where im trying to grow 2 - 3 in the buckets, just in case there should be more males ;) And thy are 4 weeks old from seeds.. And at last i have 3 plants in flower tent Mars 2 900w, where they have been for 3 weeks. So yes i think i got bitten by the grow bug.. ;) Oh almost forgot i also have 6 new seeds in germination box.. ;)
16781.jpg

22449.jpg

31958.jpg

May i know when do you want to place order?I will send you a PM:high-five:
what kind of deal you offering on the 700w pm me a price :)

Back
Top Bottom