Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

That looks like genetics, JD. I use at least 10 different Mars lights in my tents and the only time I have node spacing like that is a plant- specific genetics.
Don't think that's want you want to hear, but it is what it is.....
Pop a Super Silver Haze in there and don't top it and it'll be growing up and over the tops of your lights! Been there-done that. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I thought that as well but it's been all through my vegs, multiple strains including clones and auto flowers. I honestly don't know, it's not a big issue just thought it was odd :)

Jimdogggy

Has anybody got the par rating for a Mars 900 with just veg switch on like this I assume this one is both switches
420-magazine-mobile1221256900.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I thought that as well but it's been all through my vegs, multiple strains including clones and auto flowers. I honestly don't know, it's not a big issue just thought it was odd :)

Jimdogggy
Ive got 3 plants under 6 800 wat leds some have stretched some havent cannibis is a crazy plant none ever look the same

Autoflower420

I did 7 LSD-25 Auto-flowers this past summer and had 3 that stretched to 3.5 feet and 4 that didn't reach 18 inches. It's a crap shoot.

Hmmmmm Im doing a dual mainline right now. Node spacing was a cm apart but same as my auto I'm leaving alone. All had close node spacing. 60cm from light most of the time I think some have to do with strain some possibly with the topping and some to do with indica dom plants try raising your light abit for a week its not like it'll kill it.

I understand most of the tents are square shap,but Mars Pro II Epistar120 is combined arbitrarily,2pcs of Mars Pro II Epistar120 can be a 240.It is the Mars Pro II Epistar version of Reflector144.:high-five:
That 120 makes more sense in a square why do you guys keep pumping out crazy shapped lights most of us have square tents.

That's not the only thing which made it insanely tight.There may some different factors about this issue.
Refector 48,the Veg switch control 30pcs leds,the draw power is around 64w:high-five:
That's the thing why would I when my node spacing is already insanely tight? More light will make it worse because it won't need to stretch at all!

Jimdogggy

Is it possible that the seeds from the same company will get the same problem? Usually the lights will not lead to this.:high-five:
That looks like genetics, JD. I use at least 10 different Mars lights in my tents and the only time I have node spacing like that is a plant- specific genetics.
Don't think that's want you want to hear, but it is what it is.....
Pop a Super Silver Haze in there and don't top it and it'll be growing up and over the tops of your lights! Been there-done that. Lol

All your seeds from the same seedbank? After you turn on both VEG and Bloom switches,they will stretch out normally?

Jimdogggy

We also put PAR value chart on our official website.Yes,this is the full spectrum PAR value,we will test the Veg and Bloom PAR value separately later.:Namaste:
Has anybody got the par rating for a Mars 900 with just veg switch on like this I assume this one is both switches
420-magazine-mobile1221256900.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Did you mean you have 6pcs 800watt LED there with your 3 plants?:high-five:
Ive got 3 plants under 6 800 wat leds some have stretched some havent cannibis is a crazy plant none ever look the same

Autoflower420

Back
Top Bottom