Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

It about 18" high?I got short arm....:volcano-smiley:
My led is around an arms length from the plant, cupboard sits at 20-27 degrees celc, humidity is usually around 60% plants are veged on a 18/6 schedule :)

Jimdogggy

They are so sensitve plants...with the same strain,they can be totally different.:Namaste:
I did 7 LSD-25 Auto-flowers this past summer and had 3 that stretched to 3.5 feet and 4 that didn't reach 18 inches. It's a crap shoot.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

plants will get stress from topping...but after that they will stretch out quickly,right?:high-five:
Hmmmmm Im doing a dual mainline right now. Node spacing was a cm apart but same as my auto I'm leaving alone. All had close node spacing. 60cm from light most of the time I think some have to do with strain some possibly with the topping and some to do with indica dom plants try raising your light abit for a week its not like it'll kill it.

:circle-of-love:P deficiency can also cause Red stems and slow, lower leaves problem;higher P count will cause closer nodes? Nutrients is hard to make them under control.:Namaste:
Nutes play alot with node spacing as well i find a higher p count can cause closer nodes...

:goodjob:3 big massive blue berrys..sounds amazing:cheer:Looking forward to some pics of them:cheer:
Well 3 big massive blue berrys and 2 little cherry berrys under 6 800s thats why my blueberrys are close to 5 foot

Autoflower420

Nah nutrients only get hard when people over complicate things. Just get a good organic fertilizer get some good soils (biobizz, plagron, canna ect...) and keep your microbes happy and you'll have a happy easy grow. Also put the pH pens down if you have a happy ecosystem using pHing acids can actually kill the fungi/bacteria in the soil causing pH to go crazy because you're not letting your soil be soil. My current run is going same as always. Yes topping does slow growth down for a bit but mostly because the plant is getting acustom to not focusing its energy to the top of the plant as long as your plant is healthy then it'll be fine.

:goodjob: PH pen always important in the grow tent. So when plants grow big enough,should not top it then?:high-five:
Nah nutrients only get hard when people over complicate things. Just get a good organic fertilizer get some good soils (biobizz, plagron, canna ect...) and keep your microbes happy and you'll have a happy easy grow. Also put the pH pens down if you have a happy ecosystem using pHing acids can actually kill the fungi/bacteria in the soil causing pH to go crazy because you're not letting your soil be soil. My current run is going same as always. Yes topping does slow growth down for a bit but mostly because the plant is getting acustom to not focusing its energy to the top of the plant as long as your plant is healthy then it'll be fine.

More details in this week,be ready for The Third Mars-hydro Cup. :cheer:The prize will be amazing this time.:bravo:
cup33.jpg

Humm...but it's not easy to make sure the soil is always ok,need to check sometimes...:volcano-smiley:
PHing is useless if you have healthy soil

:circle-of-love:Hi db003,i'm sorry to hear that,please do not worry,we will help you.:high-five:
You can send email to service@mars-hydro.com.:Namaste:
In order to make the progress more quickly,your email should include the following informations:
1 where did you bought,official website,Amazon or ebay?
2 the date you bought your light.
3 two pics:eek:ne with the light on,one with the light off.
4 with the description of your problems.
5 your contact information.
My colleague is in charge of repair service,she will help you to diagnose and solve the problem .Hope everything will be fine soon.:high-five:
hey Sara my mars hydro lights have a problem I have 2 mars II 700's that have the same problem the drivers went out I think I am not sure can you please message me when you have a chance

here are some pics of one of the lights

Hi cannoisseuras,Mars-hydro and Galaxy-hydro are two different company.Mars-hydro is our brand name,our company name is:LG-LED solutions Ltd.
Mars 300 is our old model,which we have been selling for a long time.We use 5watt Epistar didoes for Mars 300,draw power is around 135w.And we have international warehouse&repair center in USA,UK,Canada,Australia,EU.:high-five:
Hello all I have a galaxy hydro 300w and I am going to purchase a light either tonight or tomorrow.

My question is......is the mars hydro better then galaxy hydro...and are they the same company?

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom