Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

It has now been 8 & 1/2 days and this is all I have from your company, or anyone associated with it.... and no, your "colleague" did not reply, no contact with updates, nothing.:cough:

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:

First-Class Package Service

Features:

USPS Tracking®

Date & Time

Status of Item

January 30, 2017 , 3:01 am

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

LOS ANGELES, CA 90022

A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 3:01 am on January 30, 2017 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90022. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.
Available Actions

YEAH, AFTER "9" DAYS MY WARRANTY PART IS ACTUALLY AT THE SHIPPER.:cough::cough:
..........................................................................................................................................
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Hi hi. Just a forewarning idk if this voids warrenty. But a friend of mine wanted to start growing and i looked at his electrical box to see if we can drop a dedicated line for the leds(mars 600) anf i noticed the witing was old and nothing was grounded. The only ground wire i seen was hooked up to the main. Any ideas to voiding warrenty and would this effect light?

to each their own and mine to smoke

..........................................................................................................................................

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
Hey i sent my light off on a 16th and the next month i got it back. Its a tedious affair but in the end they make it right if you have patience with the back and forth

Hey i sent my light off on a 16th and the next month i got it back. Its a tedious affair but in the end they make it right if you have patience with the back and forth

That actually sounds pretty quick illizm775 :rofl:

I can't imagine how long it would have taken if I had sent it to them to have it repaired.

I am now just hoping to get the part (DIY) within 2 weeks and that's just one way, California to Michigan.

I bought the 2014 version without the switch. Maybe this was an older panel too. Another spectrum compared to the newer ones without a switch.

Who is JrSaws?

I had it 60cm/24inches from germination and the first 2 days, then i lowered the lights an inch a day to about 20. When they are stretching or the real veg started i was between 16 and 18 away. For flower i went as low as 8 inches depending on the ambient temps.

How much W is a 900 model pulling again?

[/URL]

Hey JrSaw was a member(RollitUp I think) who was growing and showing good results online. His spectrum was 'specially' designed. I think it had IR wavelength and maybe others; it was designed for flower.

I don't have a kill a watt so im not sure, but im thinking somewhere in the 400 range.

How were/are your results with the Mars and are you still using it?

Oh i got the diy kit too for 28$ and i looked at what they sent and figured it would be alot more cause half my panel went out.

I got my papers back and just started using my mars pro ii 128 epistar the other day, veg mode. So far it seems nice and cool. Only thing I've noticed so far is when the lights go off there's some rather loud clicks or pops, thermal expansion/contraction as it cools off. No problems yet, and it's bright as fuuuuuuuuu

:circle-of-love:hi mashiclick,usually it will take 3-7days to arrive at your side.I checked for you just now,i will send you PM:high-five:
Thanks for your answer Sara!
Could you estimate when is going to arrive the led? Because I needed it before 6th february.
Thanks again

:goodjob:
420-magazine-mobile1594702570.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1708849308.jpg

22/15 days from seed. Both switches are now on for the last week in Veg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's great to hear that.:cheer:
Everything has been going very well, loving the mars pro lights very much :Namaste: still getting used to the new location but feel like ive got things under control

not with these 2 ladys but im going to try to place another 2 ladys every 2-4 weeks right now, and getting the bigger tent was one of the best decisions ive mede for sure, along with getting the pro series just wish i had got one with more spacing to cover the tent better

:circle-of-love:Because we were on our Chinese New Year holiday,we may reply your email not on time,i checked with my colleague they arranged the replacement parts to you,and the delivery system didn't update information on time,last night they checked again,it shows the inoformation already.please do not worry.:Namaste:We are sorry for the inconvenience.:Namaste:
It has now been 8 & 1/2 days and this is all I have from your company, or anyone associated with it.... and no, your "colleague" did not reply, no contact with updates, nothing.:cough:

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:

First-Class Package Service

Features:

USPS Tracking®

Date & Time

Status of Item

January 30, 2017 , 3:01 am

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

LOS ANGELES, CA 90022

A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 3:01 am on January 30, 2017 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90022. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.
Available Actions

sometimes the deliver company can not update the information on time.:Namaste:
Cuz its not a receipt usps should pick it up today you should have confirmation of pick up today no later then tomorrow. I had to deal with that near Christmas with another company. Its frustrating

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

I will send you PM:high-five:
SmokeSara,

I sent you a message on your lights and I was wondering if you happened to get a chance to read it?

If you want to add another light with the Reflector192,you can think about the Reflector144,the coverage is 2'x4':high-five:
Howdy,

I am a noob, running a Reflector 192 in a 4x4x7 space right now, I like Mars and was wondering what Mars Hydro light you'd recommend adding to my set up to bump up the wattage and get the "most" out of my space.

Peace-Angus

we recommend hanging distance from canopy:
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants:Namaste:
Many growers like to turn on both switches from seedling to flowering.:high-five:
Hi. I have a mars 2 900(JrSaws Spectrum I believe) from sept 2013 ive never used. thinking of getting it going. can these lights be used for veg and flower? what is the recommended distance for young plants with this light? distance for a plant in flower? it has 5 watt diodes and is very bright. it doesn't have a veg/flower switch. thanks

No worries,anything happen,we will try our best to help.:high-five:

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Back
Top Bottom