Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:Namaste:What is the light hanging distance for these clones? You may raise it higher? Did you give they more cal/mag? They also look like nutrient problem:Namaste:
Hope these 8 plants will last and grow bigger soon.:Namaste:
I like the skulls there,i will think about to keep one in my room,LOL.:volcano-smiley:
After a lot of misc opinions on whether you can or can not root clones under Mars Pro-series lamps, I decided to give it a shot during the third Mars-Hydro cup, since the rules say no t5/etc.

It did work quite well for me. I managed to lose 3 of 10 clones. They died because I drowned them, not because of the lamp :)

Anyway - You can root clones under Mars-Hydro and in the future I will keep doing that

Note! Non of the skulls are real

Clones_0014.jpg

Mars Pro Epistar 160, Homebox Evolution Q80, Big-Bud, Northern lights, pure power plant

Clones_0026.jpg

:circle-of-love:Mars Cup 3,welcome to join us,send us your best pictures or the link of your journals.:welcome:
cup3-500.jpg

Rules:
#1. Plants must be grown with only a MARS LED LIGHT. No CFL no t5/8 no HPS. Just a MARS light which are selling on mars-hydro.com(you can check on our official website)

#2. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way to flower. Whether it be Photos,A video time line,Or just clips of videos. And you can post your grow journal or picture or video everywhere you want on 420Magazine.com but you need to email us and tell us where you post, then we will update your information on our official website for checking.

#3 Share your strain and feeding schedule. You don't have to give up what your secret potions are. Unless you want to. But should share how often they are being fed.
I.E. Once a week feeding once a week water. Feeding with every water. No feeding at all.

#4. What size is your garden. Bigger gardens have to balance more lights to get even coverage.

Procedure: Begin your grow--Post your grow record on internet--email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com--The link of your post will be put under this news--you are one of the mars hydro competitors--you keep posting, one week one update at least--till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner--Mars Hydro announce the winner--Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro

Hanging distance here is 120 cm with the Mars pro 160 set on 20% blue lights. Any more than that and the clones get sad

They are not sick :) They are clones. They are supposed to look like that after rooting. They will look better soon

:Namaste:What is the light hanging distance for these clones? You may raise it higher? Did you give they more cal/mag? They also look like nutrient problem:Namaste:
Hope these 8 plants will last and grow bigger soon.:Namaste:
I like the skulls there,i will think about to keep one in my room,LOL.:volcano-smiley:

The yellowing in the leaves you see is a sign that roots are being created. The plants take energy from the bottom leaves to create roots. That is why the clones look so sad. They are struggling to survive. And I did not treat them very nice

:goodjob:It's great to know that.:Namaste:Hope they will recover very soon.:high-five:
Hanging distance here is 120 cm with the Mars pro 160 set on 20% blue lights. Any more than that and the clones get sad

They are not sick :) They are clones. They are supposed to look like that after rooting. They will look better soon

I c,so they will have their great root system very soon,by then,they will grow bigger.:cheer::cheer:
The yellowing in the leaves you see is a sign that roots are being created. The plants take energy from the bottom leaves to create roots. That is why the clones look so sad. They are struggling to survive. And I did not treat them very nice

:circle-of-love:From Jan 23th,to Feb 5th,2017,(US,LA time zone)purchase grow light or grow light on our official website will get a pair of yoyo hanger for Free. :welcome:(except Canada,due to yoyo is out of stock)
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Free5.jpg

Hi Sara I've been trying to purchase lights since the new mars pro lights came out on jan5. I was wanting to pay extra to get them right away so was will to pay extra shipping costs. Was told I had to wait 15 days for some reason. Been waiting over 30 days and still no response. Why is it they couldn't send them right away after them came out on Jan 5. I see USA already has stock so don't see why they couldn't be send right away.

:circle-of-love:Because we were on our Chinese New Year holiday,we may reply your email not on time,i checked with my colleague they arranged the replacement parts to you,and the delivery system didn't update information on time,last night they checked again,it shows the inoformation already.please do not worry.:Namaste:We are sorry for the inconvenience.:Namaste:
Update
My warranty part did NOT make it for the weekend so now I'm hoping for a Monday delivery, which will have been 14 days. :surrender:

:circle-of-love:hi Darksctotia,you mean the Mars Pro II Epistar80 or 120,right? We have this two model in stock at our China warehouse.For our international warehouse do not have it yet,the USA warehouse:loaded on Jan 20th,Scheduled arrive date around Feb 11th,but can not be sure now.:Namaste:
If you need it as soon as possible,we can arrange it from China warehouse,my colleague sent you the invoice by email.:high-five:
Maybe my colleague didn't explained it well to you that we were on holiday last few days,and our factory closed,so they can not arrange good that time.But we are back to work on Feb 4th,if you need we can arrange it now.I'm sorry for the inconvenient.:Namaste:
Hi Sara I've been trying to purchase lights since the new mars pro lights came out on jan5. I was wanting to pay extra to get them right away so was will to pay extra shipping costs. Was told I had to wait 15 days for some reason. Been waiting over 30 days and still no response. Why is it they couldn't send them right away after them came out on Jan 5. I see USA already has stock so don't see why they couldn't be send right away.

I checked the tracking information,i will send you the screen.
It shows that February 5, 2017 , 5:51 pm
Arrived at USPS Destination Facility :Namaste:
:Namaste:I'm really sorry that when the time you sent email and message to us,it was the biggest holiday in China,we were on our way back hometown,it was a long trip.:Namaste:So we couldn't reply your email on time,but after our colleague arrived hometown,they try their best to arrange everything to you as soon as possible.My colleague arranged the replacement parts to you on Jan 27th,but Jan 28th and 29th was weekend,the internationa repair center didn't work on weekend as usual,so they send out your package on Jan 30th,Monday.We are really sorry for the inconvenient which we brought to you.:Namaste:We will keep on tracking it.
Update
My warranty part did NOT make it for the weekend so now I'm hoping for a Monday delivery, which will have been 14 days. :surrender:

I checked the tracking information,i will send you the screen.
It shows that February 5, 2017 , 5:51 pm
Arrived at USPS Destination Facility :Namaste:
:Namaste:I'm really sorry that when the time you sent email and message to us,it was the biggest holiday in China,we were on our way back hometown,it was a long trip.:Namaste:So we couldn't reply your email on time,but after our colleague arrived hometown,they try their best to arrange everything to you as soon as possible.My colleague arranged the replacement parts to you on Jan 27th,but Jan 28th and 29th was weekend,the internationa repair center didn't work on weekend as usual,so they send out your package on Jan 30th,Monday.We are really sorry for the inconvenient which we brought to you.:welcome:We will keep on tracking it.

If you look again you will see that the part arrived in GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN. on Saturday and left shortly after. I can assure you that it is not here because I checked our Post Office (12 miles away) as it was "supposed to be here." (I am located 200 miles from Grand Rapids.)

Hey everyone, new forum member here! I'm about to get back into growing again after nearly 5 years. My old setup was two 250w HPS which worked well enough, but was always so hot and I really feel like using more efficient lighting. I would love some advice on making my initial LED grow light purchase. I'll be starting off with one 3'x3' tent for now. I don't feel like dropping more than $350-$400 right now. Which of the following may give me the best bang for my buck?
2 x 600w mars originals ( i believe these have 5w diodes now?)
2 X reflector 96's
1 x mars II 400

Thanks for any and all input! I'll definitely document my first LED grow for the forum!

We will keep on tracking your package.:Namaste:We tried to call the deliver company before,they told us they will work on it,but the system can not be sure the accurate arrive time.For their are many things which they can not control during delivering.So we have to keep on tracking the goods to make sure it will arrive safely.:high-five:
In America we are using USPS,you may recommend us some delivery company which is popular using there,we may consider it,we are always trying to find a better one.:welcome:
If you look again you will see that the part arrived in GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN. on Saturday and left shortly after. I can assure you that it is not here because I checked our Post Office (12 miles away) as it was "supposed to be here." (I am located 200 miles from Grand Rapids.)

We will keep on tracking your package.:Namaste:Usally it only take 3-7working dyas(except some remote area),sometime they maybe little longer(but this doesn't happen alot).We tried to call the deliver company before,they told us they will work on it,but the system can not be sure the accurate arrive time.For their are many things which they can not control during delivering.So we have to keep on tracking the goods to make sure it will arrive safely.:high-five:
In America we are using USPS,you may recommend us some delivery company which is popular using there,we may consider it,we are always trying to find a better one.:welcome:

:cheer:Welcome Green Drake,yes,we are all using 5w diodes now.
I do not recommend you go with the Mars 600,it's our old model,it's not switchable,it without IR diodes.
Mars II 400 can cover2.5'x2.5',draw power is around 177w,you need a Mars II 700 at least.Or the Mars II 900,will cover your growing area nicely.:high-five:
The difference between MarsII 700 and Reflector96:
Both lights have their advantages:
1 The design is different:Mars II 700 uses glass cover,which will reduce some light. However, Reflector uses reflection board ,which will reflect maximum light back to the plants compared to MarsII
2 Intensity is different: The gap is wider on Reflector 96 than MarsII 700.So Reflector will cover more area but MarsII will have stronger intensity on average area.
3 The coverage is different:MarII 700:3'x3' square area,Reflector 96:2' x 3'.(2pcs Reflector 96 cover 4'x3')rectangle area:Namaste:
4Mars II 700 draw power around 307w,2pcs Reflector96 draw power around 410w.:Namaste:
:Namaste:You can choose the right one for your plants according to your situation.:high-five:
Hey everyone, new forum member here! I'm about to get back into growing again after nearly 5 years. My old setup was two 250w HPS which worked well enough, but was always so hot and I really feel like using more efficient lighting. I would love some advice on making my initial LED grow light purchase. I'll be starting off with one 3'x3' tent for now. I don't feel like dropping more than $350-$400 right now. Which of the following may give me the best bang for my buck?
2 x 600w mars originals ( i believe these have 5w diodes now?)
2 X reflector 96's
1 x mars II 400

Thanks for any and all input! I'll definitely document my first LED grow for the forum!

:circle-of-love:The Mars-hydro LED light use glasses international warehouse infomation:
USA only have 19pcs stock left,the next shippment will arrive around Feb 16th.
EU only have 9pcs stock left,the next shippment will arrive around Feb 26th:Namaste:
02_06glasses.png

After a lot of misc opinions on whether you can or can not root clones under Mars Pro-series lamps, I decided to give it a shot during the third Mars-Hydro cup, since the rules say no t5/etc.

It did work quite well for me. I managed to lose 3 of 10 clones. They died because I drowned them, not because of the lamp :)

Anyway - You can root clones under Mars-Hydro and in the future I will keep doing that

Note! Non of the skulls are real

Clones_0014.jpg

Mars Pro Epistar 160, Homebox Evolution Q80, Big-Bud, Northern lights, pure power plant

Clones_0026.jpg

Love the skull pots man .

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Agc Auto Growers Club

Back
Top Bottom