Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

One of the big blue treacle getting the chop today.✂️

420-magazine-mobile744034266.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2131133790.jpg

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Agc Auto Growers Club

Took a few more "Canna-art" photos. I am really starting to like the colors Mars lamps give the plants and room :)

C-002.jpg
C-004.jpg
C-005.jpg
C-006.jpg
C-007.jpg

After a lot of misc opinions on whether you can or can not root clones under Mars Pro-series lamps, I decided to give it a shot during the third Mars-Hydro cup, since the rules say no t5/etc.

It did work quite well for me. I managed to lose 3 of 10 clones. They died because I drowned them, not because of the lamp :)

Anyway - You can root clones under Mars-Hydro and in the future I will keep doing that

Note! Non of the skulls are real

Clones_0014.jpg

Mars Pro Epistar 160, Homebox Evolution Q80, Big-Bud, Northern lights, pure power plant

Clones_0026.jpg
Slick flower pots.

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

If there is a Photography Exhibition for cannbis,you must join it.:bravo::bravo:I also like the colors:cheer:
Took a few more "Canna-art" photos. I am really starting to like the colors Mars lamps give the plants and room :)

C-002.jpg
C-004.jpg
C-005.jpg
C-006.jpg
C-007.jpg

:thanks:Humm..multiple lights will be better to install and cover well,but i still recommend go with MarsII 900.Not only because Mars II is with better built-up than the Mars 300,also many growers get good result with this light.:high-five:
My recommendation for a 3x3 area would be get the 900w or 4 x 300w :)

I'm using two reflector 96s and a 400 hps. The plant is a weed. It will grow in any kind of light. It's the intensity that matters . So Yea they love it lol
e423d0eba12744a4a3d7102b73ad5d6f.jpg
b77927d4608974ab53baaf1c3ceec08e.jpg
1ab1f09e2f7baee24ae55103e8f433e2.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

yeah,the spectrum,instensity will affect the growing.:high-five:
:goodjob:
I'm using two reflector 96s and a 400 hps. The plant is a weed. It will grow in any kind of light. It's the intensity that matters . So Yea they love it lol
e423d0eba12744a4a3d7102b73ad5d6f.jpg
b77927d4608974ab53baaf1c3ceec08e.jpg
1ab1f09e2f7baee24ae55103e8f433e2.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

cup3-500.jpg

Mars Hydro Cup 3
Winner Category : (we will get 1 winners for each category)
1, Best Grow journal :
Journal from start to end, record every grow step is very important to win .
2,Best grow result:
whoes grow get the highest gram per watt, who can win this category. Grow journal is necessary, only grow result post will not be choose by judge.
3: Best Spreader:
who get most likes and share (one share=5 likes) when you post information about us, please tag MarsHydro .
4: Best picture
We will take some pictures from your grow journal then put it on our facebook and Instagram, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be canceled.
5: Best Video:
who shows Video in internet for us, email us the link, we will find out the best one. Useful is very important for this category.

Rules:
#1. Plants must be grown with only a MARS LED LIGHT. No CFL no t5/8 no HPS. Just a MARS light which are selling on mars-hydro.com(you can check on our official website)

#2.
You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way to flower. Whether it be Photos,A video time line,Or just clips of videos. And you can post your grow journal or picture or video everywhere you want on 420Magazine.com, but you need to email us and tell us where you post, then we will update your information on our official website for checking.

#3 Share your strain and feeding schedule. You don't have to give up what your secret potions are. Unless you want to. But should share how often they are being fed.
I.E. Once a week feeding once a week water. Feeding with every water. No feeding at all.

#4. What size is your garden. Bigger gardens have to balance more lights to get even coverage.

Procedure: Begin your grow--Post your grow record on internet--email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com--The link of your post will be put under this news--you are one of the mars hydro competitors--you keep posting, one week one update at least--till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner--Mars Hydro announce the winner--Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro

3O6A9351.jpg

Award or the products we would like to sponsor every winner:
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
4pcs Mars Pro II 80LED light
1 pc Mars hydro 4x4’grow tent,
4pcs grow Bar24LED-120cm( set up at each corner of the tent),
1 pair of yoyo hanger
1 pair of led grow light Glasses
Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

420-magazine-mobile809705964.jpg

I have to say, since I've added the Epistar 320 to my veg tent... on grow only, I'm seeing a lot of new growth every morning when I open the tent. :)

The same light in my bloom room seems to be doing its job too ;)

The HotBox

Hey, Sara. My 144x3 reflector I bought a few years ago is messed up right now. My veg switch is no longer working correctly. Anything I can do to fix this? I use this light for veg and I love it, I would really like to keep using it!

:bravo:Yes,Mars pro II series are the best light we have right,with upgraded tech and quality will give you the best performance :high-five:
420-magazine-mobile809705964.jpg

I have to say, since I've added the Epistar 320 to my veg tent... on grow only, I'm seeing a lot of new growth every morning when I open the tent. :)

The same light in my bloom room seems to be doing its job too ;)

The HotBox

Back
Top Bottom