Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Just to be clear, the USA warehouse workers are not Chinese and are not on holiday. Sarah said she would send you a tracking number which means your parts will be arriving soon. I got my driver in about 3 days and it took ten minutes to install. While you have it open do a little preventative maintenance and clean up the fans, etc. Good luck.

Yes, only our factory and our China office on holiday, our international warehouse and repair center will work as usual, they will arrange goods and the replacement parts as usual, just the tracking NO we may delay to send you,sorry for the inconvenient.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 420

Their warehouse is a drop shipper. You did have terrible luck with your problem occurring on their holiday and a weekend here to boot, but I assure you it's just a matter of days now. when I had the driver problem I was very anxious and worried about my grow but I just ran it with the lights that were lit. My driver arrived promptly after Sara sad it would be shipped.

Just a few weeks ago I ordered glasses from the same warehouse. Like your shipment it said the label had been created but not picked up. The next day it said picked up and in transit the next day it was here (3500 miles from the warehouse). The paperwork didn't catch up to the package until after it was delivered. Everything is slow as molasses when you are in a hurry and worried about your girls.

Yes, sometimes, the deliver company really picked up the package, but they did not update the information to their internet system in time, so when customer went to check, there's no information.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 420

Yesterday I ordered a Mars II 700 (order: 200000788)
I need to know when is going to arrive to Miami (FL) because I dind't get an answer via mail.
Thanks!
Paula

Our shipping department will send you the tracking NO tomorrow

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 420

Just about to switch my 10x5 tent to flower featuring New Mill nutes, have had them for a while so sorry for such a long wait on the grow but so far the line has worked great. These ladys are Tangie by DNA Genetics under my MarsHydro Pro Epistar 320 LED.

The only thing ive added to the feed is SensiZyme and Recharge of coarse

IMG_370313.JPG
IMG_370215.JPG
IMG_370113.JPG

It's great to have you here again. How is everything ?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 420

Just about to switch my 10x5 tent to flower featuring New Mill nutes, have had them for a while so sorry for such a long wait on the grow but so far the line has worked great. These ladys are Tangie by DNA Genetics under my MarsHydro Pro Epistar 320 LED.

The only thing ive added to the feed is SensiZyme and Recharge of coarse

IMG_370313.JPG
IMG_370215.JPG
IMG_370113.JPG
Nice. You think they will fill that 5x5x10? Man what would i give for a bigger tent

It's great to have you here again. How is everything ?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 420

Everything has been going very well, loving the mars pro lights very much :Namaste: still getting used to the new location but feel like ive got things under control

Nice. You think they will fill that 5x5x10? Man what would i give for a bigger tent

not with these 2 ladys but im going to try to place another 2 ladys every 2-4 weeks right now, and getting the bigger tent was one of the best decisions ive mede for sure, along with getting the pro series just wish i had got one with more spacing to cover the tent better

My colleague will reply you as soon as possible

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 420
It has now been 8 & 1/2 days and this is all I have from your company, or anyone associated with it.... and no, your "colleague" did not reply, no contact with updates, nothing.:cough:

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:

First-Class Package Service

Features:

USPS Tracking®

Date & Time

Status of Item

January 30, 2017 , 3:01 am

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

LOS ANGELES, CA 90022

A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 3:01 am on January 30, 2017 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90022. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.
Available Actions

Howdy,

I am a noob, running a Reflector 192 in a 4x4x7 space right now, I like Mars and was wondering what Mars Hydro light you'd recommend adding to my set up to bump up the wattage and get the "most" out of my space.

Peace-Angus

Hi. I have a mars 2 900(JrSaws Spectrum I believe) from sept 2013 ive never used. thinking of getting it going. can these lights be used for veg and flower? what is the recommended distance for young plants with this light? distance for a plant in flower? it has 5 watt diodes and is very bright. it doesn't have a veg/flower switch. thanks

Hi. I have a mars 2 900(JrSaws Spectrum I believe) from sept 2013 ive never used. thinking of getting it going. can these lights be used for veg and flower? what is the recommended distance for young plants with this light? distance for a plant in flower? it has 5 watt diodes and is very bright. it doesn't have a veg/flower switch. thanks
I bought the 2014 version without the switch. Maybe this was an older panel too. Another spectrum compared to the newer ones without a switch.

Who is JrSaws?

I had it 60cm/24inches from germination and the first 2 days, then i lowered the lights an inch a day to about 20. When they are stretching or the real veg started i was between 16 and 18 away. For flower i went as low as 8 inches depending on the ambient temps.

How much W is a 900 model pulling again?

My first journal What's That? - White Light - What Does It Do? - It Grows

Using that light My very first DIY COB fixture

Back
Top Bottom